Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I'm no lucky man, but it's worth trying
    Like the lottery. If you don't join in, you're chance of winning is 0.

I, unfortunately, don't have a FB account. So my chance of winning will remain 0.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyminxy View Post
    A man goes: WHAT THE FUCK?! Discrimination at the hands of one of worlds most successful game companies. I just might sue.
    Lol. You have fun with that, big guy.

I, unfortunately, don't have a FB account. So my chance of winning will remain 0.
    Just take 5 minutes and create a Facebook account, Search for Diablo, like it, and enter.

There's nothing saying you need an active Facebook account with 1000 friends to enter You put an email on your entry form, so you probably don't even have to check that Facebook ever again.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Yea just created an FB account for the sole purpose of entering this. I hope you're still eligible to win if you have no pic/group/network/posts/friends :P

like this

Only been out 1 day and odds are already 1 in a million. (1 in over a million XD)

Entered! I doubt if I'll win, but it's worth a shot. My chances are just as good as anybody else's. =) Thanks for the link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trunkrollah View Post
    like this

Only been out 1 day and odds are already 1 in a million. (1 in over a million XD)
    Nono, the "Diablo" page that over a million people have liked has been up for a long time. In order to register you actually have to fill out a form and install their little app, which well under a million people will actually do.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Quote Originally Posted by merujo View Post
    As always, my country isn't illegible to any sort of raffle or whatever. It's sad not to have the same right as everyone else.
    Its actually because you have more rights than the people able to enter. Your country has some sort of legal requirements for raffles or lotteries that means you are more protected and have the right to [something] in this regard. Blizzard cannot (or will not) comply with these legal requirements under the form that most of these raffles and lotteries have.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    I don't understand something. Under eligibility it says must be 13 years or older, but diablo is rated M which is 17+ in US, and every beta test I have ever seen has been 18+ only.
    The over 13 requirement is due to COPPA, and has nothing to do with the rating (whchc, if I'm not mistaken, doesn't apply to a limited beta version, which is more likely unrated)

Quote Originally Posted by Slyminxy View Post
    A man goes: WHAT THE FUCK?! Discrimination at the hands of one of worlds most successful game companies. I just might sue.
    As indicated in my reply to merujo above, this is not discrimination, its blizzard being unable to legally provide the contest/raffle/lottery in certain countries - either due to the selection method, the prize or other requirements that Blizzard have to put in to prevent being liable for *whatever*.
    The License agreement of the D3 Beta specifically requires you to acknowledge that it is a beta software,, and that it can cause system failure or data loss, and that you agree to not hold blizzard responsible for such system failure or data loss (iow; cave emptor - play at your own risk)

---------- Post added 2011-10-12 at 09:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    Nono, the "Diablo" page that over a million people have liked has been up for a long time. In order to register you actually have to fill out a form and install their little app, which well under a million people will actually do.
    Also, with 2000 beta keys it would be ~1:650
    Mooska (Holy Cow Meatshield) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Nooska (Blood Elf Animal lover) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Beast Master hunter in 4.3 - Elitist Jerks
    Beast Master hunter, PVE guide - Wowhead

why do they hate australians!

Only residents of Italy, United Kingdom, Croatia, Mexico, United States, Bulgaria, Switzerland, France, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Belgium, Belarus, Luxembourg, Ukraine, Sweden, Russian Federation, Argentina, Finland, Ireland, Austria, Norway, Canada, Spain, Poland, Germany, Turkey, Serbia and Hungary are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes

meh I just marked myself as from uk
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

If you can't stand the thought of being main stream by having facebook, try reading the FAQ, I can guarantee that it isn't main stream doing so

''Q. Do I need a Facebook account to enter this promotion?
    A. No. While entering with a Facebook account will provide you with some additional benefits, such as sharing if you've won with your friends, you don't need an account to participate. If you'd like to enter, but don’t have a Facebook account (and don't want one), you can click on the "Alternate Method of Entry" link at the bottom of the official rules page''

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherion View Post
    If you can't stand the thought of being main stream by having facebook, try reading the FAQ, I can guarantee that it isn't main stream doing so

''Q. Do I need a Facebook account to enter this promotion?
    A. No. While entering with a Facebook account will provide you with some additional benefits, such as sharing if you've won with your friends, you don't need an account to participate. If you'd like to enter, but don’t have a Facebook account (and don't want one), you can click on the "Alternate Method of Entry" link at the bottom of the official rules page''
    Ooh, cheers for that.
    I should probably read more. ^^

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone happens to get one and doesn't want it or something, I'd be a happy squealing fanboy if I was gifted one!

I want blizz to know that Quebec residents are eligible to this give away, that there are no law that forbids it, how can I let them know?

---------- Post added 2011-10-13 at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    why do they hate australians!

Only residents of Italy, United Kingdom, Croatia, Mexico, United States, Bulgaria, Switzerland, France, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Belgium, Belarus, Luxembourg, Ukraine, Sweden, Russian Federation, Argentina, Finland, Ireland, Austria, Norway, Canada, Spain, Poland, Germany, Turkey, Serbia and Hungary are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes

meh I just marked myself as from uk
    It's just that blizz like copy/paste and don't want to bother checking the laws of every country in the world. Where they know they have been forbiden before, they will just never let any of these countries participate.
    Last edited by Gounter; 2011-10-13 at 04:59 PM.

Who uses Facebook anymore? Isn't Facebook just for advertisers like used car lots, and Rent to Own centers to have a page?

Quote Originally Posted by Izeno View Post
    Mind if i join the fml ride? =P
    Me too. Either I can't read or The Netherlands is not on the list. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE I TELL YOU!~11!!1!!!~!oneone~!

not eligible in Quebec FFS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    And I need facebook for it? Damn. Pity I'm not part of that rubbish anymore.
    no, you dont need facebook

check the official blizzard FAQ on the official blizz forums
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3342018236#1

15+ Year Old Account
    Only residents of Canada, Germany, Sweden, Croatia, Hungary, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Ireland, Taiwan, Finland, Italy, Turkey, Luxembourg, Ukraine, Mexico, United Kingdom, Argentina, Norway, United States, Austria, Poland, Belarus, Russian Federation, Serbia, Belgium, France, Spain and Bulgaria are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes
    LAME!

Germany/Belgium can, but Netherlands cant? .. lame ass Blizzard.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    My boyfriend is in love with Diablo..and got me hooked too. He MIGHT just marry me on the spot if I got into the beta. So I really hope I get in before he does if either of us manage to.

15+ Year Old Account
    damn Iceland cant enter stuff like this.. cant even use RaF in wow.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Deleted
    can just hope that we all get beta key soon *^^