Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What is your FAVORITE THING ABOUT GUILD WARS 2?

For me its no tank, no healer, and no dps. Everyone can do whatever they want.

Mod edit: No advertising, thanks.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2011-10-12 at 01:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dynamic events and what they've done to implement it.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything about GW2 I like. I don't think there's one thing I don't like, other than you can't play the other neat races (frogmen, whale dudes, centaurs, etc), good or evil! :P

Also, I want there to be a Fishing crafting skill, just like Cooking, where you can only choose 2. I told my husband a while back, "Wouldn't it be cool if people NEEDED your cooking in WoW? Or NEEDED your fish/fish scales for armor or other weird/funny goods? To make Cooking and Fishing their own MAIN professions would rock. Nets, boats, fishing rods! Pots, pans, and utensils!" But I can only dream. ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    where ever you are when you've just had a long fight against another player, to screw up your day
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensight View Post

I like to think of it more Everyone HAS to do everything not "whatever they want" :P You Slack, you die But yeah also my Favorite feature but for different reasons i think :P

This is the icing on the cake of Gw2 besides how well made it is so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just the fact that it's different in so many ways. It should be a refreshingly fun game to play along side another.

Oh, and playing a Guardian like a battlemage.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

10+ Year Old Account
    That it's not using the EQ/ WoW model...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Dont we already have similiar thread?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-Guild-Wars-2

Guild Wars 2 brings much needed fresh air into the genre, I luvs that.

10+ Year Old Account
    "For me its no tank, no healer, and no dps. Everyone can do whatever they want."

this
    and competitive pvp being seperated from pve and no grinding for the pvp gear

10+ Year Old Account

The best thing about that, is that theres no waiting time for dps' and tanks and healers doesn't get bonus awards for doing regular dungeons.

WvWvW.

Also, GW2 smells like cinnamon rolls and gives a really good massage.

I just checked out the character creation, and that looks AMAZING. It will be awesome to have a character that I can actually put a little of myself into and not have to look like everyone else

It's not a single thing. I can see they have a clear, far reaching vision of how to break the mold of current MMOs beyond the timid and uninspiring self constrains that other developers have fallen into, and also I agree wholeheartly to that vision; and also the technical work they've shown so far is amazing for a game in this stage.

The fact that it's Guild Wars 2. That's my favorite thing. Played GW1, for 4-5 years as my main game and loved it insanely. And I feel the love for the game returning in GW2.

Deleted
    Everything . Okay, that's a cop out, I know. So here goes: no holy trinity, no kill stealing, shared resources, making people play together in a natural way, really amazing concept art, a beautiful game world, amazing armor designs, a personal story, the guts to try new things (however they may pan out), wonderful character customization if the demos are any indication, all the classes look hella fun, decent voice-acting (better than GW1... not that it's saying much ), no corpse running, active combat, map travel, minigames, account-wide titles/achievements rather than character-bound, the zillion-and-one references to GW1 that there'll undoubtedly be , no PvP gear (lol resilience), dynamic events... Okay, I'll stop here, but there's seriously nothing so far that I've hated.

No holy trinity and the PvP overall is awesum! :3
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that Anet isn't afraid to do their own thing instead of making a copy of wow with some extra features.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    I don't even know, there's so many things I like I can't even think which one I like the most... guess the attention they put into every detail, like grass moving from spells or stuff like that, I really love those things (I can even now remember when in WoW they made the hippogryph able to walk, I spent a whole hour just running around, I get excited by small stuff, what can I say?).

Dynamic events , holy trinity is gone and appealing combat.

Almost too much stuff to list to be honest but it all boils down to the innovation and the boldness to go a different direction than all MMO's out there. I am really looking forward to the world immersion as well since that seems to be the one thing that I forgot I was missing out on in other MMOs.