Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmexy View Post
    Since when do the cauldrons only provide 7/20 flasks? It's always been 10/30. Was there a nerf to it?
    That's what this Guild Perk is for.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    YaY more visual nonsense for bombing mobs. As if FPS wouldn't drop enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    Wrath is supposed to represent the power of the sun. Solar and Lunar, you know.
    I've been a boomkin since BC. The only reason people think it's the power of the sun is because of the design of the eclipse mechanic. There is no such thing as "solar" spells. If you look at which spells you can be resistant to, no where in the freaking game does it say you can be resistant to Solar. Looking at the bloody tooltip, Wrath explicitly says NATURE damage.

This is really getting annoying. Boomkin was my first spec, first toon, first class, first everything. And I know the ins and outs of boomkin. So it's really annoying when I hear some rerolling cata/wrath chump saying its Solar!

ARG! >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainiunit View Post
    I've been a boomkin since BC. The only reason people think it's the power of the sun is because of the design of the eclipse mechanic. There is no such thing as "solar" spells. If you look at which spells you can be resistant to, no where in the freaking game does it say you can be resistant to Solar. Looking at the bloody tooltip, Wrath explicitly says NATURE damage.

This is really getting annoying. Boomkin was my first spec, first toon, first class, first everything. And I know the ins and outs of boomkin. So it's really annoying when I hear some rerolling cata/wrath chump saying its Solar!

ARG! >.>
    Glad to see such dedication behind such a mediocre spec. At any rate, it should be green. Then it would be awesome and fit the Nature theme.

It better get a new spell icon too.

New Hurricane looks awful. I wish they'd spend more time finding a way to decrease its mana cost instead of making unnecessary changes to its animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerodactyl View Post
    Glad to see such dedication behind such a mediocre spec.
    You must play with some pretty lame moonkins if you think it's mediocre.

Its harder to fit armor onto a few more models? Really?1. Doesn't Wowheads model viewer already do that? 2. Some pieces of armor don't fit properly on the races they are available to anyways. Pally T12 helm on a tauren comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by pahjay View Post
    New curse website is utter crap. I registered just to let you guys know that.
    While I used a lot more words in my feedback survey. I kinda agree. Even on a wide screen monitor the first half of the website is wasted on huge pictures and not enough useful content. I have to scroll down to see anything worth looking at. I guess if the only reason you go there is for the addons, then it is working because most people probably don't realize there is anything else to see. And yes, I know there are little links to the rest of the content on the menu bar, but most people don't notice those. It's a pretty design, just not that functional.

My webdesign teacher always said, "people are too lazy to scroll down, and if it more than 2 links away you might as well remove it because it won't be seen".

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Special Beam Cannon!
    HHAHAhahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahaaaaaaaa ooohhhhhhhh my goddddd!!!1 Thats freaking hilarious!!!!! hahahahaahahahahhahaahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Traknel View Post
    Yes it is. In fact, the next expansion is going to be called "Mists of Metzen" and is just going to be various mobs with his face stuck on them.

OMG New Hurricane animation is a daaaamn shit!

15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta maintain the Horde/Alliance imbalance for class/race choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainiunit View Post

ARG! >.>
    Wrath is Nature damage and Moonfire/Starfire is Arcane damage because of game mechanics. There's no "lunar damage" resistance either. The night elves didn't ban arcane magic usage and force a portion of their population into exile so they could run around spamming Arcane magic spells as moonkin. It would make sense that the counterpart to a blue-tinted lunar power would be an orange-tinted solar power.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Special Beam Cannon!
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! /stolen for future macro use

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalghost View Post
    so is lightning bolt, chain lightning, moonfire, starfire, etc.... all blue.
    and still people complain about the cosmetics. ie player models, tier gear, etc.

Comparing "TCG Loot card mounts" with the new BoE-Pet might be the most
    retarded comment from Blizzard i have read in a long while.
    TCG Loot card mounts are not infinite in numbers like the damn pet will be.
    The mounts are freaking rare, thats why not many of them are seen.
    I can only remember seeing the 2 spectral tigers, and 1 player with one of the TCG rocket mounts.
    That´s 3 different mounts i´ve come across ingame. Ever.
    How many of the TCG mounts have you seen really?

http://www.warcraftmounts.com/tcg.php

This decision placed Blizzard in the "Dumbass motherf*ckers"-corner.
    Last edited by Evilution; 2011-10-12 at 06:59 AM. Reason: posting from the frontpage-comments put everything in one long line >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Aerodactyl View Post
    Glad to see such dedication behind such a mediocre spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Couac View Post
    You must play with some pretty lame moonkins if you think it's mediocre.
    Agreed, moonkins are second in average dps in Heroic 25 Firelands right now, right behind shadow priests

Hurricane just looks strange without the cloud on top, and as for Wrath, come on Bliz, make it green already. IT's Natures Wrath, not Holy/Solar/Suns wrath. I get that druids (specifically Tauren) have begun worshipping the sun as well, but that's just Tauren.

How can Blizzard compare a mount that is extremely rare and costs a bomb to a pet everyone could quite easily buy? so what if a spectral tiger is boe, how many have been bought since the change? but it doesn't bother me anyway that a pet can be sold, it's a pet.

Have to join in with the new curse haters. I used to like the site and found it a useful source of info about news and betas but since the redesign it's become completely useless. Might as well add blinking 500x500 icons on the main page saying "addons here, buy premium". I mean a three word column on the side for the news? What is this, 1995?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't listen to my feedback about cursebeta.com describing in detail about the fundamentals of web design and how their beta design was flawed in many ways. It's good to know that I'm not the only one to notice and that even regular surfers can see the flaws as well. Maybe they'll think twice before rushing a flawed and incomplete product live now that they see how annoyed/disappointed/etc. users are at the redesign.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilution View Post
    Comparing "TCG Loot card mounts" with the new BoE-Pet might be the most
    retarded comment from Blizzard i have read in a long while.
    TCG Loot card mounts are not infinite in numbers like the damn pet will be.
    The mounts are freaking rare, thats why not many of them are seen.
    I can only remember seeing the 2 spectral tigers, and 1 player with one of the TCG rocket mounts.
    That´s 3 different mounts i´ve come across ingame. Ever.
    How many of the TCG mounts have you seen really?

http://www.warcraftmounts.com/tcg.php

This decision placed Blizzard in the "Dumbass motherf*ckers"-corner.
    I see the Rocket every day, but that's because i have that TCG rocket