Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Tauren DKs represent

Yes Tauren DKs are not common! We need to share the love of cow death knights!

Deleted
    Bad racials, they don't fit to be DK's really with all their nature love.

Deleted
    'Not common' he says. The only race I see more besides Tauren are Worgen =/

soon to leave the brotherhood and become a forc (female orc). seems to look better in dk armor, or maybe just plate in general, also slightly better racials.

Deleted
    Not gonna lie.. All I ever see is Tauren DK's on my server. Must be either just me or just you, cause there is a huge abundance of them from what I can see.

DG->stomp->3xHC in arena anyone? I think I would definetly be a tauren if I went horde. eigther that or a goblin.

for PvE however... I would assume they dont bring anything super usefull DPS wice.

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    But I think that's what makes them a good DK...tragic figures.

Deleted
    What ? Loads of them, standing next to two atm.

Deleted
    imo plate armor looks epic on cowish body

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The nature love makes no sense when it comes to them being a Death Knight. It's not like you were asked it you wanted to become one, you were KILLED, reanimed and brain-washed in order to become a Death Knight.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The nature love makes no sense when it comes to them being a Death Knight. It's not like you were asked it you wanted to become one, you were KILLED, reanimed and brain-washed in order to become a Death Knight.
    Becoming a death knight does not, ironically enough, involve actually dying.
    To become a death knight, a Paladin must vow before Ner’zhul (or one of his designates) to serve the Scourge, be accepted, and then receive a vampiric runeblade forged specifically for him. Once the runeblade is used to corrupt his holy powers and turn a hero into a death knight, it becomes that knight’s personal weapon and is slowly charged with the life energies of those it injures and slays thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    To become a death knight, a Paladin must vow before Ner’zhul (or one of his designates) to serve the Scourge, be accepted, and then receive a vampiric runeblade forged specifically for him. Once the runeblade is used to corrupt his holy powers and turn a hero into a death knight, it becomes that knight’s personal weapon and is slowly charged with the life energies of those it injures and slays thereafter.
    Never knew that. How can races that can't be paladins be death knights then? Is there some explanation somewhere?

They got killed and raised as champions of the scourge...
    You need to redo the entire DK started quest, and this time pay attention.
    Also Racial is great, 5% more health and AoE stun? do want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    That was most likely second generation deathknights

Quote Originally Posted by drkbkr View Post
    Never knew that. How can races that can't be paladins be death knights then? Is there some explanation somewhere?
    Yeah.
    These DKs are different DKs.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Tauren has the best racial for a Frost DK in PvP. Because you can Death Grip > War Stomp > Hungering Cold.
    /Zetsumei

Quote Originally Posted by drkbkr View Post
    I'm rather interested as well -- even if they are of the mind that utilizing the Holy Light in any fashion is enough then where does that leave Orcs, Gnomes and Tauren pre-Shattering?

Deleted
    This ain't Warcraft RPG. Paladin's just primarily made up one of the generations of the DK's whose will was twisted. The generation which was implemented was just fallen warriors were revived through the method's of gul'dan and posed free will, yet still served at that time. Then Arthas used a similar technique for the ebon blade but they were under his will, but broke free and thus our generation of playable DK's have come along. But yeah TL;DR, the idea was implemented from Gul'Dan's methods, not whatever you're on about.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything I feel lonely as a female Undead DK, out of only my friends/guildies I know of 4 Tauren DKs and the rest is Orcs or Goblins.
    Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    This isn't how Player controld Death Knights are made. That's the old style of doing it. Now...well, then...er...you know what i mean...when a "champion" is killed (one deemed fit by the Lich King) he/she is risen by the Val'Kyr's and bestowed with the power of the Lich King. It's kinda why our abilities resemble those of the Lich King. You should play through the Death Knight starter zone.