Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    I've been in search of a good guild that raids on M/W and noticed the majority of guild raid on Thursday.

A few reasons not to raid on Thursday:

1. The Office
    2. Community
    2. Parks and Recreation
    3. 30 Rock
    4. Thursday football

5. The Vampire Diaries (not srs)

Anyone else notice this?
    You honestly still watch tv based around the networks schedule???

Death improves everyone's reputation...

I should mention unlike most around here I'm not foreveralone.jpg

The time is spent watching these shows with my girl, meeting friends for HH, boxing/MMA, etc..

I'm a Software Engineer I know how to work the google on the internet machine. I need Tues and Thurs off to please the lady and after searching I notice almost all guilds raid either Tuesday or Thursday or both. My career is also very demanding so 2 nights is all I have.
    Thing is you brought up T.V. shows as your specific annoyance, and I commented based on that. Personally the life you lead whether amazing full or pathetically empty is irrelevant to the issues you brought up in the OP: X amount of T.V. shows are on these days. The ability to record shows and watch them any time you please is largely irrelevant whether you are superman banging 20 different girls a day, doing 3 hours of tai chi, all the while finding time to go to work and spend time at your local soup kitchen in between WoW raids or the guy who spend most of his time not playing WoW picking the lint out of his belly button in between shifts at McDonald's. So you watch your shows with your GF, last I checked DVR didn't have a viewer limit only allowing one person to view a recorded show at the time and I'd presume that if watching the show with you is important to her then when you watch it should be a minor concern.

A second point is that if the thread you start is going to use T.V. shows as a reason not to raid on those days, a stupid one in my opinion, then don't toss in whatever business of your RL as the actual reason you're annoyed that you can't find a team that doesn't raid these days later on. If that's the issue you have then present that as the issue but when limited information is given expect limited responses.

I personally raid in a Sunday only team, and we have another Wednesday only team with an extra day being added on rare occasion usually Monday. Unless you're trying to bring multiple people, which complicates things immensely, you can easily find a raid group on any server that fits your needs and desires your class. If you don't want to move servers I guess you're stuck because for most of us weeknights are the nights where we're least busy and we're not too concerned about The Office playing during raid time when we can watch tv and raid at the same time or watch it later.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2011-10-12 at 10:05 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you can find a guild that raids at a time you can be there.. for instance.. my guild raids wed, thurs and friday Morning/early afternoon (most the people in the guild either work nights or live over seas)

My group raids sundays, 5 hours every week, 6/7HC. Works for me!
    So there are guilds that let you:
    Be on practise for soccer or what ever on normal days
    Let you be out Fridays
    Let you be hungover saturdays
    let you have a life, always!

Sunday raiders <3

I've been in search of a good guild that raids on M/W and noticed the majority of guild raid on Thursday.

A few reasons not to raid on Thursday:

1. The Office
    2. Community
    2. Parks and Recreation
    3. 30 Rock
    4. Thursday football

5. The Vampire Diaries (not srs)

Anyone else notice this?

but.... I have class on wednesday, since I like to watch my prof's I must make it so that any guild I join has to accomodate my schedule

Deleted
    Most guilds on my server raid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday. My guild always raids Sundays & sometimes Thursdays.

DVR, Prime Time on-Demand?? lol

thursdays? i would love that, everyone I know raids mon-weds. Im only free'd up thurs-sat.
    Time for a server switch ... yet again.