Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    PVE + PVP, but when it comes to GW2 I think I might try bit of RP too, not sure yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    <Image>
    Bloodhunter, you are the best person ever. I <3 you.

Definately a healthy mix of PvE and PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelios View Post
    Do ALL the things! <insert meme image>

RP and PvE just comes naturally to me in a games like these. However, PvP usually doens't, but PvP in GW2 looks just badass! I will do everything on all my toons!
    This. Those words are like taken out of my mouth.

Deleted
    ^ What he said!
    ALL the things!

Tho i will prob focus on PvP and RP..and do PvE on the side.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    RP, I think. I like that extra spice!

10+ Year Old Account
    PvE will be my primary interest but I’ll likely dabble in PvP & RP. My wife on the other hand will be strictly PvE...or so she says
    Last edited by Vlad Morbius; 2011-10-13 at 01:52 PM.

Deleted
    I love both PvE and PvP content so, I'll try everything but I know that, like usual, I'll tend a little for PvP. I just love to pwn

While I do both pve and pvp, I prefer pvp. There's something about facing off with an opponent of equal skill (or terrible skill) that gets me pumped.

I plan to do all of them. =) I wouldn't want to miss out on any part of this game!

Will do PvE, usually don't PvP alot but GW2's PvP certainly look pretty intresting, so I'll play it abit aswell

Deleted
    Mostly PvP and PvE probably. I will really enjoy leveling at first, and PvE a lot. When closing in on level 80 I will probably PvP more and more.
    My main is a thief so I will probably PvP a lot (really looking forward to that after seeing vids), but I definitely won't ignore PvE and will probably make (some) alts with a focus on mainly PvE. I don't think I will RP that much, but I do love the whole personal story questline thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    I'm going to do everything... every...thing....
    Most MMO's I only liked pve...but this game...yeah basically it will kill my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelios View Post
    Bloodhunter, you are the best person ever. I <3 you.

<3

I love this community here, so refreshing =) Hope to see y'all in game <3

Deleted
    <3

I love this community here, so refreshing =) Hope to see y'all in game <3
    Totally! And you recieve extra points of respect from me for your Rainbow Dash avatar. It is STILL awesome. Here, have a bizzilion internets too.

Deleted
    My main focus will personally be PvE, though I might give PvP a try if it's any good. I'm not very good at PvP in WoW, but from what I've seen in the footage that's been unveiled so far, you're quite survivable in GW2 PvP; it gives room for error, so to speak. Perhaps the learning curve won't be very steep that way.

As for RP... It sounds fun, but I'll first have to see how many dedicated roleplayers will actually end up playing Guild Wars 2. Besides, my knowledge of the lore and the Norn (which is the race I'll play) is rather limited as of this moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    My main focus will personally be PvE, though I might give PvP a try if it's any good. I'm not very good at PvP in WoW, but from what I've seen in the footage that's been unveiled so far, you're quite survivable in GW2 PvP; it gives room for error, so to speak. Perhaps the learning curve won't be very steep that way.

As for RP... It sounds fun, but I'll first have to see how many dedicated roleplayers will actually end up playing Guild Wars 2. Besides, my knowledge of the lore and the Norn (which is the race I'll play) is rather limited as of this moment...
    Happy Reading =)

As for RP, Guild Wars 1 & 2 are the only games I find worthy RP'ing.

Definately RP and PVE, but the PVP system in GW2 looks interesting too. I enjoy the concept of being able to move around more rather than being forced to stay in one place and risk being brutally pwnt.

10+ Year Old Account

Cant say it better :P

I am going to try everything out but the first thing I'm going to do is PvE.
    I am normaly a PvP'er but the PvE system in GW2 looks too amazing so it caught me in it's glory!