Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    All 3. Though I'll probably end up participating in pvp the most as usual.

I'm excited about the exploration aspect and being able to stumble into dynamic events when you least expect it. I'm going to spend an absurd amount of time with this game...

Deleted
    I lean more towards the PvE and RP aspects of the game. PvP is often unbalanced and spawns a rather aggressive/horrid community - but I'll reserve my judgement on that since I may have simply been unlucky with my WoW PvP experiences. Ideally, I like a more honourable approach to PvP - no ganking, but serious duels/skirmishes with people who can fight back on fair ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Taldred View Post
    I lean more towards the PvE and RP aspects of the game. PvP is often unbalanced and spawns a rather aggressive/horrid community - but I'll reserve my judgement on that since I may have simply been unlucky with my WoW PvP experiences. Ideally, I like a more honourable approach to PvP - no ganking, but serious duels/skirmishes with people who can fight back on fair ground.
    Since competitive pvp is gear/level-neutral (all characters in competitive pvp will be lvl 80 with lvl 80 gear and all skills learned for the duration), that venue becomes purely skill based rather than a gankfest.

OT: I'll be PvEing mainly, but I'll likely dabble in PvP as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.