Deleted

My wow folder seems to have deleted itself..

Hi there,

I was playing a bit of Hellgate London this morning when that crashed (sorta irrelevant but yeah) so I decided to drop that and instead reinstall Crysis 2. so I deleted that and removed it trough the control panel aswell. and then I went to start wow up to check some stuff before I installed Crysis again. only instead I was met by a popup message stating my shortcut was invalid and wether I wanted to remove it or not. that was strange I thought so I went to find the folder and take a look, but the folder was completely gone, not to be found in the recycle bin either, and it was there just 5 minutes before (on the computer, not the recycle bin). Any idea what could have happened or if it still exists somewhere on my computer, maybe some revert script I can do? PS. [Enter] wont work so can't break lines. - Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Isnt there a thingy in Windows you can use to go back in time on your computer and reset it to like 1 hour ago? Don't really know what could have happend. I guess you'll have to just reinstall wow :/