Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just started Lucky Star, it's pretty good so far actually. Might get onto Clannad and it's movie straight after

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Just started Lucky Star, it's pretty good so far actually. Might get onto Clannad and it's movie straight after
    Watch the clannad movie first and then the serie... (go from bad to good, also note clannad is avarage but after story makes it very good so you have to stick through the first season first )
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    Watch the clannad movie first and then the serie... (go from bad to good, also note clannad is avarage but after story makes it very good so you have to stick through the first season first )
    Eh, I think you can just gloss over the movie. I made the mistake of watching it before After Story came out and spoiled it for myself. :/

The movie was pretty bland too overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Eh, I think you can just gloss over the movie. I made the mistake of watching it before After Story came out and spoiled it for myself. :/

The movie was pretty bland too overall.
    was just saying chronological order they came out ^ ^
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I've asked for recommendations before on here and was hoping you guys would be able to help me out again. Well I just recently finished up fate/stay night and Fate/zero(until it resumes). What I am looking for is something that is more along the lines of Fate/stay night, in terms of being both the action and
    romance in one. Hoping that you guys will get back to me soon on what to watch next.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/chexmixs
    -made on of those too, I know its small, but we all got to start somewhere haha.

What anime should i watch next. ~HULU~

I am just finishing up Fairy Tale and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what I should watch next.

please limit it to shows available through Hulu+. because I don't have money to buy a series. lol

I mostly like funny action ones. Im not to into the serious dark stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inuyasha is available fully on Hulu, but it's subbed, not dubbed, so not sure how you would feel about that.

I used to watch inuyasha on cartoon network way back in the day and i could never get into it,. lol

my bride is a mermaid
    Baka to test
    one piece

Steins;Gate isn't on Hulu, shiiiit. If you can find a way to watch it, do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trogie View Post
    my bride is a mermaid
    Baka to test
    one piece
    I have watched baka and test and let me tell you.... i have prolly never laughed harder. lol

Try watching Sora no Otoshimono or it might be under the title of Heaven's Lost Property. It is hilarious as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inos View Post
    I am just finishing up Fairy Tale and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what I should watch next.

please limit it to shows available through Hulu+. because I don't have money to buy a series. lol

I mostly like funny action ones. Im not to into the serious dark stuff.
    If you really want the funny stuff, go for good quality ones, like Lucky Star, Azumanga, Toradora, K-on first season, Skip Beat!, Full Metal Panic! second season, Durarara!!, Detroit Metal City and such. If you want more of action, go for first and third seasons of Full Metal Panic!, ChäoS;HEAd, Fullmetal Alchemist, Air Gear, Angel Beats!, RideBack and Black Lagoon.

And if you want to move up a step in quality and watch the really good stuff, but something that will also require some thinking go for Mnemosyne, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Code Geass, Spice and Wolf, Jigoku Shoujo, Clannad, Fate/stay night, Bakemonogatari, Air, Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Nana.

I have no idea what's available on hulu, but most of the good stuff should be watched with subs any way, so just search around on torrents.
    Last edited by mmoc485edc1e5f; 2012-02-17 at 04:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Inuyasha is available fully on Hulu, but it's subbed, not dubbed, so not sure how you would feel about that.
    Guessing the american subbed version? Cause i've been looking for the no airbrush version for an eternity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, looking for a new Anime to start.

1)Hulu+ or Netflix
    2)English Dub
    3)Genre - I prefer some action, doesn't have to be a non stop bloody brawl every episode, but a little action keeps me focused. Nudity/perverted shots don't bother me as long as it doesn't go full on Hentai.(There is a time and place for that and it is not in my living room on my new couch.)

Anime I've seen
    ------------------
    FMA & FMAB(cept the final episodes)
    Bleach - I'm up to the Fake Karakura Town
    Naruto - Watched quite a bit, can't remember where I'm at
    One Piece - Same a Naruto
    Claymore
    Air Gear
    Fruits Basket
    Linebarrels
    Highschool of the Dead
    Black Butler
    GunXSword - Having a hard time staying with this after 7+ episodes
    BlackBlood Brothers
    Soul Eater
    Kaze No Stigma
    Darker Than Black
    Vandread
    Witchblade
    Moribito

Thanks in advance.

Anime on Hulu that I liked that you might like.

Trigun - Action comedy.
    Noir - Assassin girls. Some say it is a bit slow but it kept my attention.
    Full Metal Panic - Action comedy. It can get a little too silly at times though.
    Gurren Lagann - Over the top action. This one also gets really silly at times but that is part of the humor I think.
    Gunslinger Girl (I think you will have to go to funimation.com for the whole season, it's legal like hulu) - Children trained and brainwashed to be assassins. It has enough action to keep it interesting.
    Last edited by Xenogeist; 2012-02-18 at 02:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    add Links to a synopsis and say why they should watch it like stated in the first post, it aint that hard to do.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I have a special request.

Can anyone think of a recent quality anime that is gory and violent? Preferably something with a supernatural bent.

Don't bother listing Elfen Lied, already seen it. And if you dare suggest the new version of Guyver I command you to stand in a corner and stay there, that show was a massive disappointment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post

Can anyone think of a recent quality anime that is gory and violent? Preferably something with a supernatural bent.

Don't bother listing Elfen Lied, already seen it. And if you dare suggest the new version of Guyver I command you to stand in a corner and stay there, that show was a massive disappointment.
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni This is more of a mystery then an action series, but it is quite gory

Gantz Series about a group of people that are forced to hunt down and kill aliens. Very bloody and violent. Only downside is the lack of a real ending since the manga is still ongoing

Deadman Wonderland A bit similar to Gantz in that it is a gory action series about a group of people forced to battle only this time it is a bunch of inmates that have to fight with odd powers in a twisted reality show in order to survive.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2012-02-22 at 01:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post

The newer guyver DOES follow the manga the closest however. And yeah i've seen the 86 was it special as well as both OVAs.

But as for your query Mirai Nikki on phone and TBH i've been skimming the episodes. I'll let someone else go full detail and i'm assuming you've seen Higurashi and Shikibane Hime.