Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Am I the only one? MoP

Am I the only one who are excited about MoP?

Deleted
    I'm personally saying nothing about the whole expansion until I see more of it, I'm not about to judge one way or another just because there's pandas, for example

Quote Originally Posted by Streetfarm View Post
    I was sold on drunken tanks... So I'm subbing for a year to make sure I get d3 for free and that badass looking mount.

EDIT: Forgot to mention getting in MoP Beta Hope they hold true to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollinNRollin
    Thread succesful! Just read through this with few of my friends and now TB has few more subscribtions! Btw TB I'm wondering what are we as Huskystarcraft fans are "Husketeers" what are your fans called?
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit
    Suckers.
    Ermmm I mean...

I think the pandas is pretty dumb to implement, honestly. They really have no place in Warcraft and look VERY out of place.

However, the other features excite me. As well as the new class, Monk.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

You can say whatever you want but Pandaren and Pandarian has been a part of the Warcraft lore for quite some time. Just take a look at http://www.wowpedia.org/Pandaren

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    personally i wasn't too fond on the thought... but watching the preview panel. i am now the most excited person in the world. :P

No im so excited for the monk class

Quote Originally Posted by xsublymonalx View Post
    I think the pandas is pretty dumb to implement, honestly. They really have no place in Warcraft and look VERY out of place.

However, the other features excite me. As well as the new class, Monk.
    They don't? Have you never played Warcraft before? Honestly, how are Panda's any worse then the other races that have been added?

OT: I'm pumped. Seriously cannot wait.

Deleted
    Yes

10words

10+ Year Old Account
    Very excited. And I *know* I am going to be in Beta this time (going to sign up for Annual Pass).

10+ Year Old Account
    not so fond of the idea of pandas.. but some of the other stuff at least looks interesting. always been a wait and see kind anyway.

I guess so, I wasn't hyped for the trailer at all

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    I am tingly all over. You aren't the only one

I gotta say im really excited and really think the pet battle system sounds pretty interesting, my main will have a hard time deciding which pet to use tho.

I'm excited.

People are just being hypocrites and irrational.

Deleted
    No, i think theres more lol.

But me, i am not hyped at all.

Maybe it can turn into TBC. I laughed at the idea going to another planet and slaying demons, but it turned to be actually quite good.

Deleted
    Im so comming back for this.
    And by the way pandaren are in no way more or less "silly" or lore conform than tauren are.

no you are not the only one!!!!

I personally think that this expansion will be the best that i have played in... (started in WotLK)

I am more excited for this than i was for cataclysm.

From what I'm seeing on the stream a lot of the new features look awesome. It looks fun.. Not sure why people are whining.

I was exited to the extreme when I heard that we were going to finally have the "Monk" class and that it was going to have tank, heal, and dps spec. Then when I saw that we could play as Pandas, I absolutely lost it and feel out of my chair cheering. The architecture and environment pretty much took the cake of the expansion, so vivid and beautiful. I honestly do not know why so many people are complaining about it, their just scared of change and everything being "out-of-place".