Hello guys. I would be very happy, if one (or more) of you pro warrior players would assist me in improving myself Here are some logs from Antorus heroic raids.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cKqzRmTVxM2a8tdh
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/j1C2g4LphnVGA6BJ

My armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...rmscale/uzriel

I also have Berserkers, but mrrobot is saying I should use Ceann. I know it depends on the fight, and I hope it is not to much if I ask you, what combination of legendaries are you using on each fight? I have legs, head, ring, and belt.
    I have read the 7.3.2 fury warrior guide, and I'm doing fairly ok I think. Here is example of how my fight usually goes:
    Prepot -> Charge -> CD's (BC, BB, Avatar) -> Rampage -> Odyn's Fury -> BT -> RB -> Rampage -> BT -> RB,RB -> BT....Try to repeat with good procs if not, I use FS instead of RB.
    I have many questions, mainly because I really want to improve a lot, so forgive me, if some of the questions are answered in the guide.
    Is it ok to stack all the CD's in one macro? At the moment Im waiting for BC and BB to come off cooldown before using them again. Can I use them separately?

Also, any mistake you see in logs, please point it out, I want to max my dps and my performance.

Enough for now I thank you for your help!
    Last edited by snafu; 2018-02-05 at 09:19 PM.

Hey guys what's up ~

I returned to the game after 10 month break or so. Decided to farm up the new ally races (god forbidblizz releases them for free at launch ) and used my 110 on my warrior who I have from Vanilla. ( Anika@Xavius EU)
    I really missed this class and character I guess. Used "arms" as subspec on my boost and as you can see in the armory ( https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...enholdt/nalety ) I've replaced some pieces.

Anyway, long story short, got a Fury lego but I do about 100-200k less dps as Fury compared to Arms ... and I just don't get Fury... I tried reading on icy-veins, watched self-promo vids in youtube... and I still dish out less DPS than with the exact same gear and Arms =( So what I'm doing wrong?

My priority is;
    100 rage to proc talent -> Rampage
    Raging Blow ( hits for like 1M crit )
    Bloodthirst
    Wait for 100 and Rampage again

My opener is like -> Charge -> RB + BT -> 100 Rage -> Rampage -> BattleCry -> CDS ( Odyn Fury, Titan ) -> Rampage -> RB -> BT ... repeat

P.s. Also while grinding solo WQ I generally have a harder time sustaining

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskchi View Post
    Hey guys what's up ~

I returned to the game after 10 month break or so. Decided to farm up the new ally races (god forbidblizz releases them for free at launch ) and used my 110 on my warrior who I have from Vanilla. ( Anika@Xavius EU)
    I really missed this class and character I guess. Used "arms" as subspec on my boost and as you can see in the armory ( https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...enholdt/nalety ) I've replaced some pieces.

Anyway, long story short, got a Fury lego but I do about 100-200k less dps as Fury compared to Arms ... and I just don't get Fury... I tried reading on icy-veins, watched self-promo vids in youtube... and I still dish out less DPS than with the exact same gear and Arms =( So what I'm doing wrong?

My priority is;
    100 rage to proc talent -> Rampage
    Raging Blow ( hits for like 1M crit )
    Bloodthirst
    Wait for 100 and Rampage again

My opener is like -> Charge -> RB + BT -> 100 Rage -> Rampage -> BattleCry -> CDS ( Odyn Fury, Titan ) -> Rampage -> RB -> BT ... repeat

P.s. Also while grinding solo WQ I generally have a harder time sustaining
    Play what you like, and it sounds like you prefer Arms. Your first two legendary drops per spec come at a significantly higher rate than the subsequent ones (again, per loot spec).

That said you got one of the top 3 Fury legendary items.

Your gear is complete garbage (understandable after just using a boost) and both Fury/Arms are heavily gear reliant. You need to focus on gearing yourself up.

Any advice someone gives you on playing Fury here will just be some regurgitation of Archi's guide(s) in this very forum. Read it several times over, focus on understanding the priority in bite size pieces. Do all this while getting gear.

Your opener is wrong, so I know you have not even given the Fury guide here a look.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Hey!

I would like some tips or pointers as on how to improve, cause i have no idea what I should focus on.
    I've looked at the fury guide thread and my rotation and priorities seems to be correct, yet I feel like i'm underperforming in Antorus.

Here is some of my logs:
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/WJTQCPcHtyDLzqmn#type=damage-done&fight=3
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/NcbX4KTJ1R2mdYCB#fight=4&type=damage-done&source=11

My armory:
    worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/razkuly

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Hello everyone !

I`ve got back to wow after not playing since wotlk and am playing a fury warrior .
    worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/meepaw

My problem is simple , I have simulated on raidbots (since everyone does that) and my dps is quite a problem. I`m told I should be dealing 1.9 mil dps and that`s a lot compared to the 1.5 mil I can deal at best on single target . I have not simulated Aoe but I`ll get there soon enough.

My opener is Charge->BB+Avatar+BC->100 Rampage-> OF->BT->RB->RB->FS->BT->100 Rampage

My priority is 100 Rampage>BT>RB>FS and always use OF either with BC when possible or while enraged only

My execute phase is EX->EX->100 rampage ->EX->EX and so on and when I run out of rage I use BT and OF without enrage just to generate some more
    I`m using CoF lately and I`m using BC as soon as it is off cd or if OF is 3-5 secs away I keep it for OF too.

I know I am doing something horribly wrong since the difference in the simulated dps and actual dps is 400k even if the simulated dps can never be reached it still is a lot .

If someone could help me figure out what I`m doing wrong I`d be very gratefull.

If I missed something important please let me know and I`ll post as soon as I get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalika View Post
    Hey!

I would like some tips or pointers as on how to improve, cause i have no idea what I should focus on.
    I've looked at the fury guide thread and my rotation and priorities seems to be correct, yet I feel like i'm underperforming in Antorus.

Here is some of my logs:
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/WJTQCPcHtyDLzqmn#type=damage-done&fight=3
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/NcbX4KTJ1R2mdYCB#fight=4&type=damage-done&source=11

My armory:
    worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/razkuly

Thanks in advance
    So I took a look at your Garothi parse and have the following comments:

- You have multiple Odyn's Fury casts outside of Battle Cry, which OF should be inside BC.
    - Your BC window at 1:51:907 is mostly wasted, you sat there for about 3 seconds and didn't do anything.
    - Three RB's cast at 3:29, shouldn't really ever see that

My advice would be to focus on your BC windows and get your OF's inside of that. Your 2nd OF was outside of BC and basically caused you to not have OF up for when both the Annihilator and Decimator were up, which you did have a BC window during, so basically you denied yourself a OF cast hitting two targets, huge amount of damage lost there.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

I've torn through this log and things appear correct. However, seeing other logs of similar metrics is it just RNG that something like Worldforger's Flame is double of what mine is? Am I doing something incorrectly? How are other warriors of the same ilvl breaking 2M DPS and can't seem to reach similar performance? Do I need to change gear around to settle slightly above 27% haste and push mastery/versatility?

These questions are what I'm trying to figure out and correct anything on my end.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=10

Quote Originally Posted by Celadir View Post
    I've torn through this log and things appear correct. However, seeing other logs of similar metrics is it just RNG that something like Worldforger's Flame is double of what mine is? Am I doing something incorrectly? How are other warriors of the same ilvl breaking 2M DPS and can't seem to reach similar performance? Do I need to change gear around to settle slightly above 27% haste and push mastery/versatility?

These questions are what I'm trying to figure out and correct anything on my end.

Just looking at logs and comparing to a top 10 within the last month, your argus trinket did half the overall damage prob due to not being 1000 yet and that yours hit for 96 times and theirs hit for 171 times, your rampage did 15 million over all damage less too.

You parsed 93% for your itemlevel. I would be happy with that.

Dont compare yourself to other dps when you are not on the same ilevel with gear pieces as others.

stats wise it looks like you are worried about haste.
    the person i compared you too with very close to same ilevel is running ~10% less haste ~4% more mastery and ~6% more vers
    Last edited by sosleapy; 2018-04-10 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    Just looking at logs and comparing to a top 10 within the last month, your argus trinket did half the overall damage prob due to not being 1000 yet and that yours hit for 96 times and theirs hit for 171 times, your rampage did 15 million over all damage less too.

You parsed 93% for your itemlevel. I would be happy with that.

Dont compare yourself to other dps when you are not on the same ilevel with gear pieces as others.

stats wise it looks like you are worried about haste.
    the person i compared you too with very close to same ilevel is running ~10% less haste ~4% more mastery and ~6% more vers
    I didn't even think about my trinket not being ilvl 1000. That's a good find. I'll reduce some haste for mastery and vers; simc has me with mastery slightly ahead so it may be time to make that switch.

Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celadir View Post

Are you delaying Battle Cry for Odyn's Fury, or possibly Avatar? All your BCs are spread 40+ seconds apart and one is 50 seconds, I think the average should be 30-40seconds. Over the fight duration I'm pretty sure you could have had another BC (unless you were unlucky with BC not coming off CD fast?).

Quote Originally Posted by Qob View Post
    Are you delaying Battle Cry for Odyn's Fury, or possibly Avatar? All your BCs are spread 40+ seconds apart and one is 50 seconds, I think the average should be 30-40seconds. Over the fight duration I'm pretty sure you could have had another BC (unless you were unlucky with BC not coming off CD fast?).
    There are definitely situations where Avatar or Odyn's Fury create a delay on me using BC. This is only a few seconds here and there, but if that totals up to an extra BC then I need to try not delaying BC and see the results. I will make attempts to do this. Thanks for the response!

Here is a Varimathras log from last night:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=22
    Last edited by Celadir; 2018-04-13 at 01:30 PM.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=10 with BB

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=20 without bb

hello all I need a bit of help, my dps is fucking low I try with blood bath or not and same result.
    Simcraft give me around 1M6 dps i can go more than 1.M2 dps with back wind .

Thx for your help
    Last edited by Sunrise; 2018-05-07 at 09:11 PM.

I'm Konigstiger, the only warrior. On Fetid Devourer I parsed really low. I would like to know how could I improve my dps a little bit.
    In mother I did fine.
    In taloc, blood positioning was fatal, so I couldn't do a lot.
    In Zek Voz I parsed extremely low too, but I died and had bad rng with the zones.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Any feedback is super welcome, specially for Fetid devourer.

Quote Originally Posted by GanonARG View Post
    I'm Konigstiger, the only warrior. On Fetid Devourer I parsed really low. I would like to know how could I improve my dps a little bit.
    In mother I did fine.
    In taloc, blood positioning was fatal, so I couldn't do a lot.
    In Zek Voz I parsed extremely low too, but I died and had bad rng with the zones.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Any feedback is super welcome, specially for Fetid devourer.
    Optimize dps by making sure when he stomps your next to a wall so you can keep uptime on the boss. Make sure tanks are bringing the boss to the bubbles so you can cleave onto the boss with executes after 35%. Same thing with the boss when hes at 35% make sure hes still being tanked next to the bubbles so you can get extra execute dmg onto the bubbles from the boss. Thats the most you can optimize to be honest. Make sure your pressing mortal strike on cooldown no exceptions, that is your #1 priority. After that its overpower and if you're about to rage cap from a swing make sure you slam.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity46 View Post
    Optimize dps by making sure when he stomps your next to a wall so you can keep uptime on the boss. Make sure tanks are bringing the boss to the bubbles so you can cleave onto the boss with executes after 35%. Same thing with the boss when hes at 35% make sure hes still being tanked next to the bubbles so you can get extra execute dmg onto the bubbles from the boss. Thats the most you can optimize to be honest. Make sure your pressing mortal strike on cooldown no exceptions, that is your #1 priority. After that its overpower and if you're about to rage cap from a swing make sure you slam.
    Thanks a lot!.
    A little question regarding my rotation,

Should I use overpower (after MS) even if I'm at full rage?
    Same with skullsplittler.

Thanks

Hello all I am Rubburs a Fury warrior for my guild.
    Last night was the first night i have ever went fury for raiding as i have been Arms and wanted to try it out.
    I love the speed of the spec but I think I was not performing well.
    To some people blue is acceptable but to me if i am not parsing at least purple I am not up to what I should be doing.
    I have included some logs and would like if I could get pointers.
    I think the main thing is managing Enrage better. I am using Rampage whenever it is up but i am seeing with similar fight lengths individuals are getting almost twice as many Rampages than I am.
    Any help is appreciated and accepted.
    Thank you!
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8d7xt3wjFrCR9yQY/

Hi everyone, I've got a 355 jewelled shark spliter and a 365 gettiku cut of death, I can't to seem to sym them properly, I'm going to use on of them on my off hand with stalwart navigation enchant, in your experience, is it worth to keep the gettiku even with the haste loss from the sharksplliter?
    thanks.

I've been playing Fury for a long time now, but I recently used a lvl 120 boost for a Worgen Warrior

so even though my iLvl is 399, some of my gear, notably both my weapons, is the basic gear you get as a freshly boosted character. Not sure if that's any relevance.

I'm not sure if my DPS is decent or sub-par and I'd just want to determine if my problem is purely gear-related or if it's my rotation. Whenever I run LFR for example, I'm usually in the lower half DPS-wise. In Heroics Dungeons it kinda fluctuates: sometimes I'm the top DPS, but often I'm the lowest DPS.

So I recorded two fights on LFR that show what rotation I use:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mBQC2gLqPKrn1xkW

I would really appreciate any feedback on what I can tweak in my rotation. If gear is the problem, well then I know I just have to keep gearing up. I did follow the guides, several of them actually and I think my rotation is correct more or less, but I just want to be sure there are no fundamental mistakes.

Thank you!

Been playing since Vanilla and Fury since BC, usually i always felt i did decent in the past but idk i just feel way lower than i should be. Is there anything in my logs that shows any issues of something im doing wrong or timing wrong?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=8