AT THE MOMENT Just for secure reasons

Inb4 people still ask 'WHAT Arms better than Fury???"

3 more new threads with "what's better arms or fury" inc
    quit

3 more new threads with "what's better arms or fury" inc
    That hard for it to be worse than Arms atmyes

AT THE MOMENT Just for secure reasons

Inb4 people still ask 'WHAT Arms better than Fury???"
    I understand both of those but..........lol. ATM I am SMF rocking Cleaver and Dragonshrine. I have both of the 378 2h's in my bags atm not enchanted and not ready to use.

My question is should I go ahead and enchant one of those and swap over to Arms, or should I just stay SMF and wait for one of the 2h's to drop out of DS? My MS is Prot but I am the tank that swaps over to dps therefore I don't want to spend gold on swapping over a bunch of items just to find out I should have waited for something to drop.

I have no preference on Arms or Fury as MS is Prot, just whatever is going to do more dps.

Edit: The 378 2h's are the ones from dungeons, Pit Lord and Baines.
    Last edited by preastlake; 2011-12-06 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Clarification

OMG my DPS is half what it should be.

I have been in a raid group that i should be atleast middle of the pack and for some reason my Dps sits in the 14k range. I know I can do better and have been researching every way I know how but don't understand why my dps is still sitting so low. Please let me know what I am doing wrong so I can fix this. Fury Warrior Faepoo Garithos

10+ Year Old Account
    Last night I was raiding as Arms and this is my log on Ultraxion fight, can u check them and give me some advices.

Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-wq...?s=6373&e=6718
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...iaran/advanced

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 10:36 AM ----------

Last night I was raiding as Arms and this is my log on Ultraxion fight, can u check them and give me some advices.

Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-wq...?s=6373&e=6718
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...iaran/advanced

Thanks in advance.

Thanks to Shiri for this awesome signature!

Deleted
    Hello, I could realy use some help regarding my warrior, Here is a link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Qxr/advanced

I cannot go over 20k dps, whatever the encounter is. I think i got my rotation sorted.

But im not sure how to gem / enchant my gear properly, neither reforging.

Thanks in advance, cheers!
    Last edited by mmoc4d7b96f32a; 2011-12-08 at 11:53 AM.

Armory looks fine. The log, not so much. First of all you should have up to 20 more MS uses throughout the duration of the fight. Next, I think you forgot to actually pop your AoK, seeing how Titanic Power's uptime is almost 100% and there's no actual crit buff in the log. AoK should be macroed together with DC.
    Lastly, I'm not sure but were you using sunder armor there? I'm not sure if wol shows the new glyphed CS effect as sunder armor x3, don't see anything like that on my own logs though.
    quit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnagoras View Post
    Armory looks fine. The log, not so much. First of all you should have up to 20 more MS uses throughout the duration of the fight. Next, I think you forgot to actually pop your AoK, seeing how Titanic Power's uptime is almost 100% and there's no actual crit buff in the log. AoK should be macroed together with DC.
    Lastly, I'm not sure but were you using sunder armor there? I'm not sure if wol shows the new glyphed CS effect as sunder armor x3, don't see anything like that on my own logs though.
    OMFG you're soooooooo damm right. Last week I changed my UI and bars to match both stances to use "Stance Dance" on Arms, and I forgot to put the damm trinket DUH, all the fights I was like, "mmm what's that effect i added on Power Auras, I don't remember".

About sunder armor, the fury warrior was suppose to put 1 so CS could add the others, but I will talk to him about it.

And I think the glyph count as a sunder armor effect, that's why the Fury put 1 sunder at the beggining of the fight on stand still fights.

Thanks to remark about AoK, I'm so dumb.

Thanks to Shiri for this awesome signature!

Hello everyone,
    recently, i've got back to raiding after long and good break.
    Yesterday we have tried Ultra (normal) in Dragon Soul, and i found that my dps is way too low compared to others.
    Armory:
    Code:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chromaggus/Warship/advanced
    WoL:
    Code:
    worldoflogs.com/reports/f4tj7xxl0osud4tl/details/0/?s=3700&e=4033
    worldoflogs.com/reports/f4tj7xxl0osud4tl/details/0/?s=4893&e=5244
    I hardly pull around 25k dps on recount, compared to others, thats way to low (even pvp geared arms warrior pulls 28k+ most of the tries).
    After a few hours on dummy and brief log analyzing, i found that dps feels spiky, i.e. i can pull 35k+ on some burst (BT+HS+RB) but than it drops to 12-15k due to cds and rage starvation. Also usualy have 80-90 ping, but i doubt that extra 30ms will help me that much.

Please, can someone point me out whats the general problem and hints to improve.
    Thanks in advance.

Were you using your current gear during this raid? I don't see any tentacle procs.
    quit

Yeah, same gear.
    I have noticed that too.
    But, i have tried same gear/setup/etc after guild raid finished in LFR, and tenticle spawned successfully (doing 1% dmg).
    I had to disable recount during guild runs, due to insane lag from recount data collecting.

I had tho that tenticles couldnt hit boss, but LFR research showed it does, but dmg per fight seemed to be low (1% only), i have tho its bugged somehow.

Odd, I'll have to assume that it's either bugged indeed or just nerfed beyond recognition for the LFR version.
    Apart from that, well the obvious thing is to use HS less if you're rage starved, and try arms maybe. Don't really have the time to research the logs atm.
    quit

Researching atm, wanted to ask to be sure:
    Code:
    - Fight lasts 5:32 sec
    - I've used 49 BT hits + 35 BT Crits = 84
    - Potentialy i could use (5*60 + 32 = 332) / 3 sec cd = 110 BTs
    - I've lost 26 BTs
    Is this correct ?
    Maybe this is the problem? But i am sure i've hited BT every single cd. Might be ping/reaction issue, but not for 26 BTs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warship View Post
    Researching atm, wanted to ask to be sure:
    Code:
    - Fight lasts 5:32 sec
    - I've used 49 BT hits + 35 BT Crits = 84
    - Potentialy i could use (5*60 + 32 = 332) / 3 sec cd = 110 BTs
    - I've lost 26 BTs
    Is this correct ?
    Maybe this is the problem? But i am sure i've hited BT every single cd. Might be ping/reaction issue, but not for 26 BTs
    Didn't look at the logs, guessing it was for Ultraxion (could be wrong), but maybe you lost some due to Heroic Will timing..
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there, I have a Prot War alt, but occasionally I have to take a DD role. I have a Fury off-spec, my alt is geared OK I guess, but it seems to me that my DPS can be higher.

Precisely what I am having trouble with is rotation, it feels very clunky most of the time. Specifically, the timing of Raging Blow going off CD. It overlaps with Bloodthirst/GCD. E.g. when it's about a second before RB is available, should I use Bloodthirst or wait for RB? General tips are also welcome.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    Hi there, I have a Prot War alt, but occasionally I have to take a DD role. I have a Fury off-spec, my alt is geared OK I guess, but it seems to me that my DPS can be higher.

Precisely what I am having trouble with is rotation, it feels very clunky most of the time. Specifically, the timing of Raging Blow going off CD. It overlaps with Bloodthirst/GCD. E.g. when it's about a second before RB is available, should I use Bloodthirst or wait for RB? General tips are also welcome.
    You never ever ever ever want to delay or miss Bloodthirst. It's our #1 move. So use Bloodthirst.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Hey guys,

I got my warrior to Lv85 not too long ago, specced him Arms because I don't have the hit/weapons for Fury just yet, and have been trying to gear him up. So far I have decent gear on him, but my DPS is really low (7-9k).
    I can't understand what I'm doing wrong, so I was hoping you could help me.

Here's my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../renfew/simple

I'm following the rotation I got off of MMO Champ's Arms thread, but still am seeing low DPS.
    Any tips?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddly Voodoo View Post
    Hey guys,

I got my warrior to Lv85 not too long ago, specced him Arms because I don't have the hit/weapons for Fury just yet, and have been trying to gear him up. So far I have decent gear on him, but my DPS is really low (7-9k).
    I can't understand what I'm doing wrong, so I was hoping you could help me.

Here's my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../renfew/simple

I'm following the rotation I got off of MMO Champ's Arms thread, but still am seeing low DPS.
    Any tips?
    Get 8% Hit, proper enchants where needed, 26 and not 28 exp.
    Everything overcapped is lost in Mastery and/or Crit so there's already 2k or not more you can improve.
    Reforging is wrong aswell: 8% > 26 exp > Crit > Mastery > Haste is what you want to aim for
    Specc is wrong aswell, not really sure what you got out of the Arms thread but it didnt do you much good to be fair