Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Would like some general feedback, sadly we don't have any more raids this week and I just got wol so I'll provide a log from lfr Feng:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1988&e=2344

I am Loricatus. I had flask but no food. A few things I'm aware of messing up:

1: I forgot to use pot the second time I popped cooldowns. Big stupid mistake, guess I don't have enough focus in lfr after all.
    2: Very few heroic leaps. In P2 I didn't use it by purpose since I wanted it in case I got the fire, but for the others I have no excuses.
    3: Popped berserker rage while enraged once.

Also on normal I would've gone into berserker stance for high damage moments but it was lol lfr and we had barrier for every single potential high damage moment, heh.

Any feedback?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiarno View Post
    I've been running Simcraft tests tonight simulating raid training dummy and than also actually doing it ingame.

Simcraft settings: disabled all buffs except Battle Shout. Ran simulation 5 times using a 300 second timewindow (1 recklessness)
    Simcraft result: average of 61.5K DPS
    Realtime result: average of 55K DPS

First of all I'd like to ask somebody with more experience to simulate my character as well, see if we get the same results for comparison as I don't have a lot of experience with this tool.

1. while on the raid training dummy I do not enter Execute phase, but the Simcraft tool does simulate this. can the diffirence in simulation and realtime DPS be translated to missing this phase?
    2. in the settings I saw that you can set the player's skill level. standard it is set to "Elite". Now, I'm far from elite, average if you ask me. is it realistic to change this setting to a lower level or does everybody simulate on elite? in my tests I left it on elite which is default
    3. 1 thing I'm having a lot of difficulty with is Heroic Leap. I feel I waste a lot of time moving the green marker to a spot where it becomes usable. how do you guys deal with that?
    One of the problems is that you ran Simcraft 5 times. It could be running best case scenarios, where RNG is on your side with alot of Enrages.

A number such as 100 should be much more accurate.

Additionally, execute phase is a very large chunk of our DPS. 15-18 percent at the end of encounters, so you are performing just fine>
    Theoretically you are on par with elite.

Also, you are DPSing a small dummy.
    On raid bosses, the area that you can leap without getting into frontal (parry) zone is much more forgiving, so it is more of an afterthought.

Just be proactive within your Colossus Smash and you should be fine.

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Would like some general feedback, sadly we don't have any more raids this week and I just got wol so I'll provide a log from lfr Feng:

I am Loricatus. I had flask but no food. A few things I'm aware of messing up:

1: I forgot to use pot the second time I popped cooldowns. Big stupid mistake, guess I don't have enough focus in lfr after all.
    2: Very few heroic leaps. In P2 I didn't use it by purpose since I wanted it in case I got the fire, but for the others I have no excuses.
    3: Popped berserker rage while enraged once.

Also on normal I would've gone into berserker stance for high damage moments but it was lol lfr and we had barrier for every single potential high damage moment, heh.

Any feedback?

You did 88k in LFR in Feng. That puts you in the 100th percentile in Epeenbot.

Not particularly somebody who needs assistance imo.

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrius View Post
    There, some encounters werent as good as some others though. I'd like some feedback

:
    Hi Sephrius.

You had 2 heroic leaps in a 4 and a half minute Garajal fight. This tells me that you sometimes forget to weave it in. In your Colossus Smash, during the GCD you should work on weaving this in (RIGHT AWAY, or you'll come to points where they do not overlap).

Additionally you have 54 heroic strikes in a 4 and a half minute encounter. Something about that is a bit iffy for me.
    You have 52 Bloodthirsts, which equates to 104 filler GCD's.
    Subtract 15 executes, and you are at 89.
    Subtract 5 heroic throws, 84.
    Subtract 34 Raging Blows, 50.
    Subtract 24 Wild Strikes (Within 10 Bloodsurges, equating to 8 GCD's), 42.
    Subtract 4 Dragon's Roars, 38.

You essentially had 38 GCD's where you could have been using WW w/ Glyph of Raging Blow (which is superior then Wild Strike), or Wild Strike which is slightly inferior.

You instead use Heroic Strike, I am assuming.
    What this leads me to believe is that you are using Heroic Strike over WS or WW in a GCD, which is a DPS loss. If you occupy your GCD's well outside of periods of insane rage Gen for whatever reason, your rage will build up at a comfortable level where you are not forced to dump Heroic Strike's outside of Colossus Smash anymore.

This is my analysis and it might be erroneous, but there's my two cents.

Spiritbinder
    You get the Spiritual Innervation buff per mob that you kill in LFR difficulty (as opposed to healing in higher difficulties).
    You want to maximize the 30 (or 40) second buff this gives you. Essentially you want to find a good pack of mobs, at which point you will find a mob pack that you can cleave.

Aim for 3-4 mobs in spirit realm at minimum, as each one you kill in the early stages is an extra 3% of major stats (crit/mastery).

If you get chosen as a voodoo doll, hop into berserker stance to get extra rage gen from the incoming damage.

Elegon
    The key here is uptime on the boss, as well as getting down sparks. Unless you have a coordinated PuG (which is unlikely) you most likely do not have a good chance at logging high, as you will not get the stacking damage debuff on the boss. Whoever ranks on Elegon stacks their Execute phase the best.

Ignore the big add that spawns, focusing solely on Elegon. Use Dragon's Roar in Spark Phase when it is up, making sure to hit 3 targets (2 Sparks + Elegon).

When the small adds start spawning, you are going to want to pick up multiple before the platform spawns, pop Die By The Sword and cleave hard. AoE will give you precious uptime and comparable DPS to Elegon himself.

As soon as Elegon is up, go back and focus him. This is the heart and soul of padding essentially.

When he goes into the final phase, pop Berserker Stance and go through your normal rotation, but DO NOT POP ANYTHING THAT WILL DELAY YOUR FULL FLEDGED EXECUTE PHASE. That's where the gold is.

Blade Lord

Pop Berserker Stance for when the Raid has to stack up and absorb the bosses frontal cone. That incoming damage is a good chunk of rage.
    Also, run into the jet stream early opposite of the boss at 12 percent in Tornado phase to run to the other side of the room. At that point, all of the raid will be running back and you will have much more uptime on the boss then those whom did not.

Spirit Kings is essentially simple. Stand inside of the first boss, so you absorb his cleave but do not get parried. When the raid gets MC'd, pop a Dragon's Roar for a quick 1 million damage.

Your DPS is not bad. You do well enough as is.

Hi everyone.

I leveled a warrior for Mists, and am still learning it, which makes things interesting at times when raid leading (I will admit that this leads to suboptimal ability usage at times). However, I feel like I should be pushing out more dps than I am at the moment. I only dps on one tank fights currently, and respeced to fury for tonight. Due to weapon choices, I went TG, which I know is currently worse than SMF. Simcraft on light movement puts me at 57756 dps. On Imperial Vizier Zor'lok I did 49211.1, which to me says I'm missing something pretty crucial. I did not use Raging Wind glyph, because I didn't have full research time.

Notes from my own looking: I only used Deadly Calm 3 times, out of a potential 10, my BT usage was a little low (9.3/min out of a potential 13.3, realistic goal of 11). I am still working on using Heroic Leap on CD as I should, as well as Heroic Throw. I need to switch to Zerker stance during Shock and Verve. I need to use Heroic Strike during CS more to line it up with the armor reduction.

My guesstimates based off simc:
    Bloodbath bursting: 500
    BT: 1200
    Heroic Leap: 1400
    Heroic Strike: 3000

However, that's only 6100ish out of 8550ish, so I feel like there's something else that I am missing.

Parse of the kill and several other wipes:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=3388&e=3953

@Roseby I'll just keep doing what I do then, if I feel like I do less dps than I should be doing on some normal encounter (which I have felt before, wish I had a real log rather than an lfr one), I'll come back with a log of that specific encounter.

And to Algroda, two things: I'd suggest you focus on everything but using heroic leap on CD at this point. The damage increase from using it is there, but I honestly feel like you should focus on the more basic stuff first, like pooling and dumping rage properly, and your other issues. As for Deadly Calm, personally I am an engineer, so I have synapse springs, an excellent 1 minute cd. So for my Bloodbaths, I pool rage normally and then hit my Bloodbath + synapse springs macro, hit Dragon Roar, Colossus Smash, deadly calm and try to do as much damage as humanly (or orcishly, in my case) possible.

Regarding your BT usage, basically prioritize it over everything else and hit it every 4.5s, no discussion. I think the only exception to this would be when CS is up and you have the rage to pump out executes for its whole duration.

If anyone catches me giving bad advice, please do tell.
    Last edited by Maxie; 2012-11-19 at 04:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you don't want to hit BT if you have two stacks of Raging Blow (which means you are enraged).
    Try not to waste RB charges (Or potential RB charges)
    Also, rage permitting, you will want to prioritize Execute over BT sub 20 percent regardless of enrage (and below CS).
    You'll force an enrage for your CD stacked executes (inside of Colossus Smash) with BzR (Berserker Rage).
    On most fights you won't have the overwhelming rage gen from Berserker Stance, so the Bloodthirsts that you are forced to weave in will feed your executes and give you some enrages (Have your cake and eat it too.)

Sometimes I sit on about 60 rage out of 120. I'll skip an execute and BT so as to hit 4 executes during Colossus Smash, which is the golden number (make sure to change your custom lag tolerance so this is possible).
    Last edited by Roseby; 2012-11-19 at 06:25 PM.

Hi - at the risk of getting torn to pieces...

It would be great to get some basic feedback on how to improve my arms rotation.

Here is a recent log: (Toon is RedPenguin)
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/m...?s=6137&e=6741

Armory is not working for me while the servers are down (I will link in a future edit), but my gear is not awful (ilvl 480). Here is the wow progress link.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character...ary/Redpenguin

Thoughts
    - I tend to prioritize OP > MS, in order to get the extra OP after MS. Seems like I am keeping the GCD more active that way.
    - I keep heroic leap around more for movement and mechanics than DPS uptick.
    - I have not set up PowerAuras or Weak auras to better time around procs etc. I had in DS, and I know it helped. But I was going to move to fury, and did not want to do it twice.
    - There is plenty misusages of pots and shattering throw.
    - I dont rage dump enough with HS & Deadly calm (but I am getting better at that). Probably too many slams in there, but I just dont see TFB building over 2 stacks too often.
    - Lots of downtime as I am learning the raids (I missed 3 weeks on MoP due to travel)

But I feel that fixing those items (More decisive use of shattering throw and potions, set up power auras to get better alignment of procs & warnings on rage overflow, better raid awareness for increased uptime) doesnt get me a 10k DPS increase. I am just getting smoked by the other guys, and my gut feel is that if I focus on cleaning up these things, I am only going to get a nomimal increase.

Am I just way too sloppy? Or is my gut reaction wrong, and I just need to clean it up.

My excuse for being sloppy is I have to help with raid leading and organizing a ton, so my focus is often distracted before and during raid. But the group is settling down now, and I would like to have a clearer picture on what I should focus on. Go fury, clean up the rotation, or call it day cause I suck at a warrior and go level and ele shaman.

Thanks ahead of time to all the good players taking time to help out us folk learning...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Roseby. I really liked the in-depth analysis you did above. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a look at a few of my logs and letting me know if you see any glaring problems (which I'm sure there probably are) or maybe give me some pointers. This wasn't my best week of raiding as I seem to be kinda inconsistent week to week. I would like to go SMF, but I haven't had any luck in obtaining any decent 1h.
    Last edited by Scinder; 2013-01-14 at 07:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scinder View Post
    Roseby. I really liked the in-depth analysis you did above. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a look at a few of my logs and letting me know if you see any glaring problems (which I'm sure there probably are) or maybe give me some pointers. This wasn't my best week of raiding as I seem to be kinda inconsistent week to week. I would like to go SMF, but I haven't had any luck in obtaining any decent 1h.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...laiin/advanced
    WoL: Stoneguard -- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/b.../?s=819&e=1165
    Feng -- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/b...?s=1567&e=2011
    Gara'jal -- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/b...?s=2836&e=3176
    Spirit Kings -- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/b...ses&boss=61421
    Elegon (our first kill) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9...?s=4768&e=5299
    Your DPS is not bad.

Just a few improvements to make. Fury at this level of crit is going to have periods of waiting. It's inevitable.
    You have 2 heroic throws on Elegon, which is a relatively long fight. Use heroic throw in those periods of waiting. It's a very small amount right now, which is rounded to 0.0% of your damage, aka less then half of .1 percent. You can bump it up to 1.5 percent with good usage (as per priority system).

Your heroic leaps are good, 9 in the fight, albeit the fight is longer then that. Try not to have it on CD so much, since it's off the global, and put it into your Colossus Smash for the armor penetration effect.

Take out glyph of Recklessness and put in Glyph of Raging Blow (as you are TG).
    Also, instead of using a 30 Rage Non-Bloodsurge Wild Strike, use WW after a Raging Blow instead. (w/ extra 10 percent dmg from glyph of raging blow.)
    I am not saying that is the goal, as you want to follow normal priority, but WW > Non BS-WS in the priority w/ glyph of raging blow, and only becomes moreso with better weapons.
    48 Wild Strikes w/ 14 Blood Surges. In a best case basis, you used 6 Wild Strikes where you should have used WW.

Also, you should go into Berserker Stance for periods of high incoming damage. I do not see any rage gen from Berserker Stance passive on your fights. This change is approximately an extra 5-10 percent DPS depending on the fight (ala execute spam Feng Fire Phase or Elegon AoE Pulse). Stance dancing is critical to good rage generation on many encounters.

http://i.imgur.com/m8L7c.jpg

CD Stacking is very important for fury DPS.
    (I'm pretty sure you made a macro that combines DC + BB lol).
    Make sure to have Deadly Calm, Bloodbath, Colossus Smash, Skull Banner, and your second potion all stacked up for that execute phase in the end.
    If there is a slight delay to line up a 1 minute CD with a 3 or even 5 Minute CD, it is typically worth it.
    Same with trinkets really.

An unstacked cooldown is a lonely cooldown. I hope I was helpful to you, good luck.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great stuff. Thanks Roseby. I'll be sure to put all of that into our next weeks raid. I have one final question that I can't seem to find an answer. I picked up the fist weapon (agility) off of Gara'jal and I saw on Requiel's gear list that it would actually be an upgrade. I also picked up the LFR scimitar in HoF. Are these viable weapons to go SMF with over TG LFR Starshatters? I am not too familiar with using Simcraft and unsure how to set it up correctly. I would assume that if I did use them, that the agi fist weapon with its 3104 dps would go in my MH? I logged out with my latest gear changes in case you needed to see it again.

Thanks again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Some warriors have the agi fist from Shek'Zeer.

You can also gem the LFR Scimi from HoF.

So all things equal we can come to some conclusions.

SMF > TG
    489 > 476
    Weapon Damage >>>> Strength => Crit > Mastery > Haste. (I'm not including hit or expertise. Obviously you want to hit your caps).

It should override the Strength loss.

So yes, put the Agility fist in your MH and stack your cooldowns in Execute phase. You really want to milk it, especially as SMF.

Link to Recount Screenshot: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...112_061622.jpg Last attempt on recount on feng in vaults
    Link to armory page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Owalaz/simple
    I cant seem to break 40k in Vaults in Normal mode(10m)
    Expectation: to be able to do 40-50k dps(single target) AOE i do good dps 60-70k In heroics i do 45-50k (i know theres usualy a luck of the draw buff)
    Edit: I'm TG right now.
    Last edited by owalaz; 2012-11-21 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Added in fact

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseby View Post
    Some warriors have the agi fist from Shek'Zeer.

You can also gem the LFR Scimi from HoF.

So all things equal we can come to some conclusions.

SMF > TG
    489 > 476
    Weapon Damage >>>> Strength => Crit > Mastery > Haste. (I'm not including hit or expertise. Obviously you want to hit your caps).

It should override the Strength loss.

So yes, put the Agility fist in your MH and stack your cooldowns in Execute phase. You really want to milk it, especially as SMF.
    Thanks again for your help.

Hey, Roseby, I like your activity in this thread and was wondering if you wouldn't mind looking for any discrepancies in my logs/rotation

I think I have an adequate idea, I'm around what I should be sim'ing on a dummy for a 300 second window with no buffs except AP or executes etc:
    http://i.imgur.com/BXaz8.png

I forgot to log the dummy, but here's an LFR I ran today
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8r5bg9t6bucwx7yo/

If you see anything let me know, thanks, man.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by owalaz View Post
    Link to Recount Screenshot: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...112_061622.jpg Last attempt on recount on feng in vaults
    Link to armory page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Owalaz/simple
    I cant seem to break 40k in Vaults in Normal mode(10m)
    Expectation: to be able to do 40-50k dps(single target) AOE i do good dps 60-70k In heroics i do 45-50k (i know theres usualy a luck of the draw buff)
    Edit: I'm TG right now.
    Cannot help you without a log. Too many variables that would be assumed.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 12:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    Hey, Roseby, I like your activity in this thread and was wondering if you wouldn't mind looking for any discrepancies in my logs/rotation

I think I have an adequate idea, I'm around what I should be sim'ing on a dummy for a 300 second window with no buffs except AP or executes etc:
    http://i.imgur.com/BXaz8.png

I forgot to log the dummy, but here's an LFR I ran today
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8r5bg9t6bucwx7yo/

If you see anything let me know, thanks, man.
    Use heroic leap inside of Colossus Smash for more DPS. You had it sitting on cooldown for portion of the fight (as the usage did not match up with the fight's duration.)
    Also, you gained 145 rage from Berserker Stance passive on Elegon.
    I think that's a bit on the low side.

Compare to this 140k LFR.
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rue5byfv1u6583rq/

Also you have very low Heroic Throw Usage. You can most likely include a few more.

You have good CD stacking, and you pre-potted too early (but with uncoordinated LFR I don't blame you.)

With the berserker rage change that I mentioned, you could have hit a few more then 12 Executes for a nice DPS boost.

Also, your enrage uptime is approximately 7 percent lower then mine, with you being a Worgen. I used 4 more Berserker Rages then you did, so work on weaving them in to force enrages where there otherwise would not be any. It will help fill out some rotational gaps, giving you a Raging Blow as opposed to much more lackluster abilities, 10 rage, and allowing your following GCD to hit harder by the amount of enrage. The rage you save from this will help beef up your Colossus Smash sequences.

You did very well though, not much for me to help you with. You ranked 40 for that fight. When you are ranking consistently so the next step is to compare yourself and ability usage to top ranking warriors. I personally contrast to a warrior named Chapterhouse in Duality, so I can see which abilities he used when, to improve my play and lessen the gap.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/puyqjmqsvphniz8g/

Here is a Heart of Fear log (in 490 ilvl, as opposed to current 493) which I did relatively well in (Non-Vehicle Amber Shaper). You can contrast yourself to this and I can explain why you do more or less DPS then me per encounter. (After factoring in your 487 to my 490 and offhand differentials.)
    Last edited by Roseby; 2012-11-21 at 05:28 PM.

Yeah, I occasionally get carried away using Wild Strike, sometimes I make the mistake of using the non proc'd over a HT/shout in a rage pooling phase. I only pre-potted for the Elegon kill too, which I should have popped one for execute phase.

Also, I usually save BR for maxing out my damage in CS's window, is using it in situation where you aren't enraged more optimal?

I ran another LFR and did a bit better:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-r0186z2qi30th7v1/
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2012-11-21 at 11:10 PM.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Deleted
    Hey there!
    Would be kind if you could analyze these logs (especially 10 msv in the first one and LFR in the 2nd)
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/187647/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/47622/

armory being: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...C3%A9en/simple
    i realize that i'm not using HT and HL (looking to change that though) but still i get the feeling, that i'm not doing the dps my gear should allow me to do!

thanks in advance!

edit: just realized 10m MSV is logged in german :/ sry
    edit2: i think i might be screwing up cd stacking and HS usage vs WW vs WS (general rotation being a bit "blurry" aswell)
    Last edited by mmoc039cf54643; 2012-11-21 at 11:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So last week I ranked on WoL (90th on Feng 10N, 96th percentile according to Epeenbot) and that was the first time I ranked really good/did good DPS (top 95%) while someone was taking a log and I knew about my rank, and I wasn't even playing particularly well. My last Elegon 10N kill put me at 78th percentile, and that was with me taking Bloodbath like an idiot instead of Avatar (wasn't paying attention). Here's a link for overall reference: http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/sargeras/wrathslash/ . It felt pretty damn good, need to not feed my ego though.

However, we are having major issues on Garalon, multiple 2-3% wipes, 63 attempts total over many nights on a 9-hour a week raid schedule and while our strategy, comp (DK has a geared Combat rogue too and one of our healers out of three is almost always terrible due to roster issues) and overall raid gear/luck on drops (damn 10 man RNG, and 1 person rerolled DK for utility) needs work, I wanted someone to look over my logs for Garalon and see if I am doing anything wrong. I never use Heroic Leap for anything other than mobility as I find it clunky without a special mouse (may get one over Christmas), and I tried swapping between using WW before the first RB inside a CS with CDs up to see if that helped but I couldn't tell a huge difference. On one attempt, not sure how long it was, I reached 120k DPS, but I was consistently at 105k ish on our almost kills.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...ses&boss=63667

Just look at my damage please, I already know we need to switch some people around (Frost DK to combat rogue etc) and chase legs more. I'll look them over myself later but if anyone who ranks really high could take a look I'd appreciate it.

PS no 300 str food, not when each wipe would cost me 130g instead of like, 20 for food. I am double potting though. At the time of the attempts, I had just gotten my offhand so it had no reforge to crit or windsong on it.
    Last edited by Freedom; 2012-11-23 at 10:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    I ranked pretty well on Garalon (155k) as SMF (25 man).

When you are within the blue circle, use heroic leap for damage in the opposite end of the circle for the damage bonus.
    Always make sure you use WW before Raging Blow, because you always want to cleave.
    Furthermore, use Cleave instead of Heroic Strike. (When you line up Deadly Calm with Colossus Smash, and plan well with WW, you can get Raging Blow hits on the body and leg TWICE, as well as 3 Cleaves. Massive cleave damage. Just play around with it and try to think a move or two ahead.)
    Maintain good uptime within the legs, save Dragon's Roar for when you have a leg, and always try to be at a leg when it is about to hit 20 percent. If you can get 2 Executes on a leg before it dies, you are doing a great job. (Especially as SMF).
    Switch to Berserker Stance when Garalon crushes for some extra rage.

If you are not on a leg, do not use Colossus Smash (unless you are in Execute phase.)
    At which point you will want to get to your nearest leg, drop it (w/ CS), and by the time CS comes up, CD stack and Spam executes on body for the duration.

Just play with these tips in mind.
    Last edited by Roseby; 2012-11-23 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the help, I'll see how Garalon goes this Monday.

So sub 20%, I should still kill legs when my CD stacking/ Execute combo is not up, right? Would you recommend glyphing raging wind as SMF with healers who have mana issues, or stick with BT glyph for the healing, or Bull rush for extra rage? And you say raging blow hits on the leg and body twice- does this mean you recommend meatcleaver buff (WW) - CS - RB - WW - RB to get 2 doubletarget RBs into one CS as long as I have the rage? Or did I misread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Let's try this again.
    Log for second half of vaults(LFR): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...hn/details/14/
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Owalaz/simple
    I wanna be able to do atleast 45-50k eventually. Not real happy where my single target damage is. AoE is about 60k+

Hope thats the right log link>_>
    Last edited by owalaz; 2012-11-24 at 02:22 PM.