Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hi! I'm a 882 Fury Warrior and I feel I'm doing something wrong with my rotation. On a target dummy I barely do 400K DPS where sims is showing me at 550K DPS.

My typical opener is Avatar -> BC -> Rampage -> Draught of Souls -> RB -> OF.
    Then I start with the rotation of BT -> FS -> RB until I'm able to Rampage at 100 Rage.
    I also use BC and OF once outside of Avatar / Draught of Souls, because their cooldowns are 50 seconds and 45 seconds, so usually I only have to postpone using Avatar / Draught of Souls for about 15 seconds before using the opener combo again.

I know I can't do the Execute rotation on the target dummy, so maybe this is accounting for the DPS difference? I don't expect to do 550K, but would be great if I could get to 500K.

Here's my armory link: http :/ /us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Dawgwhat/simple (spaced out link because won't let me post whole link.)

Any tips would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by dawgwhat; 2017-02-07 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracornis View Post
    Hello !

i have a question about my fury warrior.
    Its about the Execute phase since last patch.

Do i save my rage until i get Frothing Berserker to get the 15% Buff and then spam Execute to get 4-5 Juggernaut stacks, then it expires, i save rage again... and so on
    or
    Do i spend 20 rage for execute again and again... so i stack the Juggernaut as high as possible?

Thanks for ideas, suggestions and answers
    stack juggernaut as much as u can and blow it all in the next Battlecey window as far as i know

Hey all, I have a question on my DPS, I'm fury and sitting at 891 with no DPS legendaries (Wrists/Shoulders), no 4set and not the 2 bis trinkets, but even so I feel like my DPS is a good bit lower than it should be, and i Don't think its just the gear. I've read Arcimtiros' guide several times, and I think i have a decent grasp on how to do fury in Legion, but obviously im doing something wrong.

ww w.w a rcraftlogs.co m/reports/Hw9bZYmv4K6Q7CBM/#fight=1&type=damage-done Here's the logs to tonight's normal run we did to help some people get their 4sets for heroic. If anyone could shed some light on anything they see as me doing wrong, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

(Sorry for having to break up the link, first post here)

Quote Originally Posted by Castellan View Post
    Hey all, I have a question on my DPS, I'm fury and sitting at 891 with no DPS legendaries (Wrists/Shoulders), no 4set and not the 2 bis trinkets, but even so I feel like my DPS is a good bit lower than it should be, and i Don't think its just the gear. I've read Arcimtiros' guide several times, and I think i have a decent grasp on how to do fury in Legion, but obviously im doing something wrong.

ww w.w a rcraftlogs.co m/reports/Hw9bZYmv4K6Q7CBM/#fight=1&type=damage-done Here's the logs to tonight's normal run we did to help some people get their 4sets for heroic. If anyone could shed some light on anything they see as me doing wrong, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

(Sorry for having to break up the link, first post here)
    I don't think you are doing anything particularly wrong, your dps is decent for the ilvl. You have been just unlucky with the drops. Both bis trinkets could yeald +100k dps for you and 4set is another ~40k on top of it.

Based on Augur, I just can suggest one tweak, your BC execute phase could be improved, you were going:

BC+BT > E > E > E > E > RB

You are dropping Enrage during the burst window which is a considerable dmg boost, you should optimally go like:

BC+BT > E > E > BT > E > E

Use BT on priority over RB <20%.

Also, dont use OF in BC <20%, on Augur your last OF yealded you 1.42m dmg total, where last Execute in the window was 1.45m, so as you can see you would better use another execute in it's place.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    I don't think you are doing anything particularly wrong, your dps is decent for the ilvl. You have been just unlucky with the drops. Both bis trinkets could yeald +100k dps for you and 4set is another ~40k on top of it.

Based on Augur, I just can suggest one tweak, your BC execute phase could be improved, you were going:

BC+BT > E > E > E > E > RB

You are dropping Enrage during the burst window which is a considerable dmg boost, you should optimally go like:

BC+BT > E > E > BT > E > E

Use BT on priority over RB <20%.

Also, dont use OF in BC <20%, on Augur your last OF yealded you 1.42m dmg total, where last Execute in the window was 1.45m, so as you can see you would better use another execute in it's place.
    Thanks a lot for your input, I appreciate you taking time out to give things a once over. The execute phase was always a bit iffy too me, and that definitely cleared it up better as well. Thanks a ton!

Quote Originally Posted by dawgwhat View Post
    Hi! I'm a 882 Fury Warrior and I feel I'm doing something wrong with my rotation. On a target dummy I barely do 400K DPS where sims is showing me at 550K DPS.

My typical opener is Avatar -> BC -> Rampage -> Draught of Souls -> RB -> OF.
    Then I start with the rotation of BT -> FS -> RB until I'm able to Rampage at 100 Rage.
    I also use BC and OF once outside of Avatar / Draught of Souls, because their cooldowns are 50 seconds and 45 seconds, so usually I only have to postpone using Avatar / Draught of Souls for about 15 seconds before using the opener combo again.

I know I can't do the Execute rotation on the target dummy, so maybe this is accounting for the DPS difference? I don't expect to do 550K, but would be great if I could get to 500K.

Here's my armory link: http :/ /us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Dawgwhat/simple (spaced out link because won't let me post whole link.)

Any tips would be greatly appreciated
    Was able to pull my logs from my guild raid if anyone can help. I noticed the post above me said to use BC+BT > E > E > BT, etc. which I wasn't doing, so I'll implement that now. I feel my execute phase and AoE phase is the weakest.

Here's my logs with my character as Dawgwhat: https: //ww w.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2hQP7nqYAyHTb4Cg/#type=damage-done

Deleted
    Before starting, sorry for my bad english. I hope to explain well.

Before the 7.1.5 patch, I had 855/868 iLvl, and my dps was over 320/350k depending on the boss. But thought my dps was fine.
    Relase the patch 7.1.5 my dps fell down to 250/320k.

I started looking for guides, rotations, builds... And I did not find anything new. I check "Arms warrior compedium", again, and again, and again.

I try follow the priority list as well as I can, but I have a little mistakes. For example, when I had 2 stacks of FR, SD up and tactician proc, and i stack a FR more, and tactician proc again, I lost one proc in my rotation ( its in FAQ in the compedium, now, i know it).

When Ayala's proc use execute before MS if this had 2> stacks, and SD its up.

I lost tons of dps when I change my focus with tab, because the tab no choice the nearest add (blizzard said this will be chante in 7.2)

I think this are a minors mistakes to lose 150k of dps.

I have a question, with Compedium, when talks about CD usage, says use BC+Avatar+Old war pot. But in comun mistakes, explains dont use old war and avatar. Idk.

I've been trying diferent gears based on Pawns with icy-veins sting. When i use BiS in my bags, i lost haste, and no proc frecuently.

According SimC, with my actual gear, I should make 575k dps.

I cant post my armory and my log, my character is Clavø of Los Errantes, EU

Thanks for the help
    Last edited by mmoc1507b2113c; 2017-02-09 at 09:31 AM.

Hello!

I'm a returning warrior trying to get back in to raiding and I'm focusing on improving my single target rotation to start with. Last night I was in NH heroic and my DPS on Krosus left me very concerned.

I'm in 891 gear, 41 in traits and sitting around 29% haste. I've read the sticky guide and I can't seem to point out exactly where I can improve or what I'm doing wrong.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndine/advanced
    Krosus log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

I'm on 39th percentile for the fight for my ilvl which in my opinion is really low considering I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

I'm simming around 620k dps over a 5min long encounter and being off by ~100k is a little too much for my liking.

Am I being held back by my low trait levels or gear? Is this a matter of "learn to play"?

Please please help and thanks in advance!

Hello,

So I performed really well in EN heroic but since Nighthold has come out I've really fallen off in my percentile rankings. I'm somewhat hindered by my guilds overall skill, but that is what it is and I feel that I'm missing something in my playing that's keeping me from maintaining high ranking parses.

Most recently we finally downed High Botanist Tel'arn and Star Augur Here....https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/M2RcKYWFn1Qg8H4p

Understandable that my DPS would suffter on Star Augur because I somehow was killed in the first 13s, pulled aggro somehow. So I'm comfortable saying that I would have done much better had I'd not died there. However my botanist kill is ranked very low (to me), so I'm wondering if someone would be able to take a look at that, and maybe our Krosus kill https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...j6VBv#fight=25 to see what I might be doing wrong that I'm not seeing.

I only have 2pc is it possible that the disparity is due to the lack of the 4pc?

Thanks for your time and consideration.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Hello all!

One of my friend just started to play wow, hes 881 ilvl now but hes like always sad because of low dps. I don't know anything about warrior ao can't help him. He have tried one boss on lfr for log. I'll post here and if someone help i would be happy as heck.

He has 2 legendaries btw, one of them is useless and one of them is helm and i think its bis.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/cRh1bBYrHdqJ8D7y/#view=analytical&type=damage-done&source=5

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Hello,

So I performed really well in EN heroic but since Nighthold has come out I've really fallen off in my percentile rankings. I'm somewhat hindered by my guilds overall skill, but that is what it is and I feel that I'm missing something in my playing that's keeping me from maintaining high ranking parses.

Most recently we finally downed High Botanist Tel'arn and Star Augur Here....https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/M2RcKYWFn1Qg8H4p

Understandable that my DPS would suffter on Star Augur because I somehow was killed in the first 13s, pulled aggro somehow. So I'm comfortable saying that I would have done much better had I'd not died there. However my botanist kill is ranked very low (to me), so I'm wondering if someone would be able to take a look at that, and maybe our Krosus kill https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...j6VBv#fight=25 to see what I might be doing wrong that I'm not seeing.

I only have 2pc is it possible that the disparity is due to the lack of the 4pc?

Well comparing your Krosus and High Botanist Tel'arn kills you performance is reasonably consistent with the Krosus kill being slightly better. On both fights you have enrage up time of ~62-63% whilst not bad you ideally want to try for 70% where possible.

Also on botanist you missed more raging blow and bloodthirst casts.

For example for Krosus you cast 71 out of a possible 71 RB and 69 out of 70 possible BT. But on Botanist you only got 79 out of a possible 93 (that's 14 missed or ~5 million extra damage) and you only cast 73/93 BT (that 10 missed or ~3 million damage)). Similar with your odyn's fury casts. in both cases you missed one or two. Also on botanists you wasted 5 meat cleaver procs.

Next in Krosus you had much better execute damage. 4127k damage on Krosus versus 630k damage on Botanist. Fury often tends to do better when we have a decent execute phase in a fight.

Hopefully, this gives you something to go on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monstredekek View Post
    Hello all!

One of my friend just started to play wow, hes 881 ilvl now but hes like always sad because of low dps. I don't know anything about warrior ao can't help him. He have tried one boss on lfr for log. I'll post here and if someone help i would be happy as heck.

He has 2 legendaries btw, one of them is useless and one of them is helm and i think its bis.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/cRh1bBYrHdqJ8D7y/#view=analytical&type=damage-done&source=5
    Well off the bat his enrage up time is quite low. He's only enraged for 58.8% of the fight. He also could've squeezed in another BC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ayaanle View Post
    Hello!

I'm a returning warrior trying to get back in to raiding and I'm focusing on improving my single target rotation to start with. Last night I was in NH heroic and my DPS on Krosus left me very concerned.

I'm in 891 gear, 41 in traits and sitting around 29% haste. I've read the sticky guide and I can't seem to point out exactly where I can improve or what I'm doing wrong.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndine/advanced
    Krosus log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

I'm on 39th percentile for the fight for my ilvl which in my opinion is really low considering I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

I'm simming around 620k dps over a 5min long encounter and being off by ~100k is a little too much for my liking.

Am I being held back by my low trait levels or gear? Is this a matter of "learn to play"?

Please please help and thanks in advance!
    For your Krosus kill you had an enrage up time of 55%. Again you really need to be aiming for 70% or so.

For a side note: simming fury is a bit different compared to other classes. The simulation assumes perfect play with a decent execute phase. Now depending on the group you might not get a very long execute phase in a fight meaning your dps will suffer for it.
    Last edited by skitzin; 2017-02-13 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Hello,

dont worry too much until you got 4 pieces, it helps a lot, jumped from 75% in one week to 91% another week just upgrading for 2 pieces to 4 pieces. A LOT of warriors with high parses did split runs too, much more than in EN and it is normal to feel like we are behind, i am not going to worry too much until i have 4 pieces, elisande and guldan trinket (missing just guldan trinket now, but 4 pieces was a big step and elisande trinket helped a lot too).

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Well comparing your Krosus and High Botanist Tel'arn kills you performance is reasonably consistent with the Krosus kill being slightly better. On both fights you have enrage up time of ~62-63% whilst not bad you ideally want to try for 70% where possible.

Also on botanist you missed more raging blow and bloodthirst casts.

For example for Krosus you cast 71 out of a possible 71 RB and 69 out of 70 possible BT. But on Botanist you only got 79 out of a possible 93 (that's 14 missed or ~5 million extra damage) and you only cast 73/93 BT (that 10 missed or ~3 million damage)). Similar with your odyn's fury casts. in both cases you missed one or two. Also on botanists you wasted 5 meat cleaver procs.

Next in Krosus you had much better execute damage. 4127k damage on Krosus versus 630k damage on Botanist. Fury often tends to do better when we have a decent execute phase in a fight.

Hopefully, this gives you something to go on.

- - - Updated - - -

Well off the bat his enrage up time is quite low. He's only enraged for 58.8% of the fight. He also could've squeezed in another BC.

- - - Updated - - -

For your Krosus kill you had an enrage up time of 55%. Again you really need to be aiming for 70% or so.

For a side note: simming fury is a bit different compared to other classes. The simulation assumes perfect play with a decent execute phase. Now depending on the group you might not get a very long execute phase in a fight meaning your dps will suffer for it.
    I definitely appreciate the feedback Skitzin.

Our strat for Botanist is such that there's a ton of movement that's quite erratic, there are many many times where the boss is moving too fast for me to get globals on it until the tanks have stopped moving the boss(es). Which translates into less uptime and then when they're turning the bosses around so much that a BT/Rampage will get parried... that brings the enrage train to a grinding halt.

Do you think I'm misusing OF? Per Archi's guide, it should be saved to lineup with BC (and with convergence, that's a bit of a moving target)

I'm reading what you're saying as "improve enrage uptime" and that my problem(s) aren't necessairly rooted in 'L2P' land.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if i'm performing just not as good as i could or if it's (still) a gear problem and the other fury in my raid got extremly lucky with 2xBIS Legy, 4pc, 2xBIS Trinket. So thats not really a good comparison.

HC clear:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Zg8n2Jw1T9dDyxrH

NHC clear (twinkraid):
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kAxYn1T8PX6Kbf9q

I'm pretty consistently pulling of ~570k on i.e. Krosus. Could be a bit higher if i wouldn't run out for soaking (others from my raid are sometimes a bit slacking with playing mechanics - on all bosses - so i prefer to kill the boss and not get the highest numbers for myself).
    BUT SimC tells me, i could do around 720k which is a hugh difference (a few days ago it said 680k, so i don't know what i should believe) and wowprogress says 660k.

With playing mechanics and not using "Massacre" I'd say 570k would be more or less ok as it is sometimes a bit hard to keep Juggernaut up if you have the 660k in mind but with 720k it's not ok. So maybe i'm still doing something wrong. If so, please tell me, as i can't see where it would be.
    (On nhc i just used Prolonged and not Old War to save a bit of gold and i'm not trying to get highest dps by saving CD's for adds spawns or so which will also die if i don't bomb in my buffed OF)
    I'm ok with playing (at least) in the 80-90% field in MY capabilities with the gear.

(Got my 54 trait just yesterday after the nhc clear)
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi all,

My guild cleared H Star Augur for the first time, and while I felt my performance was good during the fight, checking logs afterwards told a different story.

(Cant post links, so make sure to add periods between www and com)

Logs: www warcraftlogs com/reports/6bvC9VPdZwQ4nrJ1#view=analytical&type=damage-done&source=202

Character name: Björdin

Im not sure what im doing wrong, but my parse is really low. Ive read over the stickied guide numerous times, so i was hoping someone more experienced with combing logs could take a look.

Any help is appreciated!

Don't know whats up

Hello,

So I've been doing decently, but recently don't feel like my dps is up to par with what it should be. (can't post links, will do spaces)

us battle net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Agalt/simple

www warcraftlogs com/reports/xv8Dkq7jJpnFVZaM#fight=21&type=damage-done

I'm legitimitely unsure of what I'm doing wrong to get such low parses. I have read the sticky and such and I don't have much exp with logs. Anything would be great!

Waited a long time to come and ask for help here with some logs info, but hoping someone can help.

GF is having a really hard time with DPS as arms warrior and frequently gets shit on for being near the bottom (usually 300-360k on single target fights)

I've practiced on her character on the dummy and noticed it isn't that easy and that I don't do much better than what she does - so I ruled out her just sucking ass.

My theory is that she loses too much uptime, or switches to help adds that she just shouldn't switch to help - I usually tell her to ignore stuff except major adds like empowered eyes or the starman add. I also think she overreacts to mechanics because she doesn't want to get yelled at because I'll catch her standing away from the boss and not hitting it for a significant period of time because there's fire on the ground or something like that.

I'm hoping someone can help me pinpoint what the problem is - we know what the gear priorities are, so any items you might see that are not optimal (like bracers) were just chosen because they were a ridiculous 20-30 ilvl upgrade over the previous ones - or for example she has an 865 SA so she's using the 875 convergence which seems to sim around the same level.

Anyhow here are the wowlogs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...0769568/latest

Any help would be appreciated.

Deleted
    Would absolutely love to have someone take a look at these logs to check what I'm doing wrong. I seem to be low even on single target so there must be something relatively basic about the spec I don't understand properly. I'm Sanss in https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NfcZR3TpgH81dL9z.

I didn't get 4set until the elisande kill in those logs so that could've been part of it but I doubt I couldn't do a lot better than those 50-70 percentiles in there.

Deleted
    I would like to join this thread.

I always try to follow the rotation and time the CDs, but it doesn't look like I'm doing enough DPS for the gear level. I'm sitting at 4pc since last raid now with DoS but no Elisandre Trinket and only doing around 650k DPS at Star Auger, which puts me in very low brackets. Any ideas would be highly appreciated.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...833826/latest/

Thanks.

I do mainly Mythic+, but I just switched from my tankdruid now to my fury warrior. I just registered now on warcraftlogs and did a quick Maw +0 run. Maybe someone can analyse it and see if I do any mayor wrong things:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CwP6mRV1a8L4Thvr
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7dfVPvTGqYxZyDBK
    Last edited by Noxm; 2017-02-27 at 08:40 AM.