I was a mythic raider during Emerald Nightmare on my Frost DK and parsed 90% on all fights. I consider my self a decent player but by no means top tier.

I came back to to play with my friends about 1.5 months ago and started playing my warrior. I can not for the life of me figure out why i am failing so hard to even coming close to my sim dps on a dummy or raid boss fights. I understand that i should never really expect to be spot on but here are my numbers but falling 400k dps short seems really bad to me.

SimDPS: 1.48ish Million DPS
    Dummy (no execute): 1.0 to 1.1 Million DPS
    Boss fights: 1.2 to 1.28 Million DPS

I have read threw many guides and i think i understand the rotation/priority of my attacks and cooldowns.

wwwDOTraidbotsDOTcom/simbot/report/bPEyinbw8r1yLVATSW4kvF/simc
    wwwDOTwarcraftlogsDOTcom/reports/WL9vnmTFafVy3BNY/#type=damage-done&fight=last&pins=0%24Separate%24%23244F4B%24damage%240%240.0.0.Any%24189157057.0.0.War rior%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%240
    wwwDOTwarcraftlogsDOTcom/reports/Ah3pLm4Fb7aPcRZG#fight=last
    imgurDOTcom/a/bpjuw

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Hey guys. Yesterday got kicked from Coven H for doing less than plausible DPS as Arms.

Here's my spreadsheet
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...вателиц

And logs of Coven tries (my general rotation I'd suggest from Kin'Garoth)
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3mGA87nkjgpwNYFJ

I am wondering if I should just spec Fury since I have one BiS legendary, as opposed to Arms 0 (4 leggos: Sanic boots, WW belt, Soul, KJ Trinket, plus the NLC Ring), and ask RL for 2 more T21 pieces, ideally Shoulders/Hands. Also since Ayala is for both specs, might as well put Fury as a loot spec?

Patchwerk sims give me 1.5 mil, but my logs are just... Maybe I am doing something fundamentally wrong?
    Last edited by VyersReaver; 2017-12-09 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post

I am wondering if I should just spec Fury since I have one BiS legendary, as opposed to Arms 0 (4 leggos: Sanic boots, WW belt, Soul, KJ Trinket, plus the NLC Ring), and ask RL for 2 more T21 pieces, ideally Shoulders/Hands. Also since Ayala is for both specs, might as well put Fury as a loot spec?

Patchwerk sims give me 1.5 mil, but my logs are just... Maybe I am doing something fundamentally wrong?

i see some irregularites in your rotation:

1)U have a few instances of casting only 2 GCDs inbetween Mortal strikes CDs(when it should be 3). Are u having frequent rage-starve issues? Also;

2)u didnt cast a Rend right before every Bladestorm cast. That's a dps loss.

3)Your logs reveals a lack of Tactician resets. It's either u HAD resets, but didnt take advantage of it(CS> MS with SD) or u simply didnt had enough resets.
    Last edited by eldamari; 2017-12-10 at 12:13 PM.

I suck dick at Arms and I can't figure out why. I've read guides, talked to better players than myself, and made sure I'm doing everything in my power to get the best gear possible (clearing all of Antorus I can, spamming M+, gemming and enchanting correctly, etc.) but I am still shit.

Here's a log from my guild's quick Normal clear, a Varimathras kill:
    www warcraftlogs com/reports/xAyRt3wNTrvabgBk#fight=24&type=damage-done&source=41

I wasn't on auto-pilot, I was focusing on my rotation. We use a strat where our Fury Warrior soaks every mark so I personally deal with almost no mechanics. The only time I have to think about anything other than my rotation is moving for fissures, which takes half a second. I have no reason to be 400k under my Patchwerk sim in this scenario, but I am. I sim at 1.75m.

My issue isn't specific to this fight, though, I'm parsing poorly across the entirety of fights in Antorus. I shouldn't be barely snagging purple parses in normal, without a single purple parse in heroic.

Here's my armory:
    www worldofwarcraft com/en-us/character/doomhammer/kid

For ST, I use the T21 4-piece, the Execute Ring, and the MS gauntlets, with the Whirlwind build and Opp. Strikes. My trinkets are a 920 Engine and a 950 Egg-Shell.
    For AoE, I swap to the Whirlwind Belt, and Prydaz, as well as trade out Engine for a 920 Terrorbound Nexus. Once I get the tier gauntlets, I'll definitely drop Prydaz and start using the Ravager helmet, but I can't break my 4-piece.

I don't think it's a gear issue. I've got the 4-piece, good trinkets, BiS (on ST) legendaries, and I'm gemmed and enchanted correctly. I'm flasked, runed, with food buff, as well as potting.

I must be doing something wrong with my rotation but I don't know what. I follow the same rotation I've found in the Compendium and in every other Arms guide for 7.3.5. However, I do not leap out & charge back in when my swing is winding up, or at least, I didn't last week. I'm going to start doing it in our Heroic/Normal clears next week. I feel like that can't be the difference between a green and an orange parse, though.

Could anyone give me some advice on what they see me doing wrong? All my parses are public, so you can look at my terrible heroic parses as well. I'm utter shit at Fury too, but that's a discussion for another day. I only really need Arms tips as I've given up on Fury, I think I'm too far gone there. I'm only gonna play it for Eonar where I can spam whirlwind and be more useful than an Arms warrior. Any help would be much appreciated, and any other info you need to help, I'll be happy to provide. Thank you so much.

(Also, sorry for the wonky links, I'm new to MMO-C forums, not allowed to post links yet, so have to do this weird, no-period thing.)

Quote Originally Posted by eldamari View Post
    i see some irregularites in your rotation:

1)U have a few instances of casting only 2 GCDs inbetween Mortal strikes CDs(when it should be 3). Are u having frequent rage-starve issues? Also;

2)u didnt cast a Rend right before every Bladestorm cast. That's a dps loss.

3)Your logs reveals a lack of Tactician resets. It's either u HAD resets, but didnt take advantage of it(CS> MS with SD) or u simply didnt had enough resets.
    1) Yup, plenty of empty GCDs, but that might be the lack of "free" GCDs from Ayala easily.

2) I didn't know that, I have a bit of a tough love for Rend, I sometimes have to even renew it during BC. But BS is rarely used, so I guess there's that. I will try to remind myself that

3) I almost always use CS -> MS after the reset, only exception is when I have to reapply Rend right after Slam that proc'd Tactitian. Should I change that behaviour?

So I am back playing again and surprise surprise I am bad.... Any help in my build or other tips you have would be great. Just getting to the guides and theorycrafting again. (WTF happened to Elitists) no logs yet just getting back into my rotation and such. I am sure there are tons of mistakes

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...w/nighthorrors

Pie Chart-US/Firetree #10US/#39world 25man 8/8HM
    http://piechart-guild.com/

Looking for help on Varimathras (Heroic) as it seems like my numbers should have been higher [never had the aids debuff]

Here is the log https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

I am the fury warrior https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...rmrage/woknrol

This is the question(s)

I think my biggest question is in regards to raging blow vs blood thirst. I had 95 casts of RB and only 39 BT. I know given the new rotation it's more priority based and there are times where you could be doubling up on a cast; however, this gap seems huge. Should I be focusing on getting more BT's off? Also when I cast have the stars align and pop off bloodbath, battle cry and avatar the goal should be to get as many Rampages inside that window (even if not at 100% rage) correct?

Any help would be huge.

Would love to get some feedback on this fight https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...mary&source=12

thank you!
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

log warcraftlog/ WD61BnXaJGPT2Rfk/
    armory is mituzin azralon
    dunno why my dps is sooooo low, plz halp

Hello all! I am looking for some help here. I'm here to get some advice on my stuff here. There is a warrior who doesn't even have 4 piece or even the Pantheon trinket and hes 6 ilvls lower than I am but he still out dpses me like almost every fight that is Single target. I feel I should be pulling some serious numbers but in the end I am not.

warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/thepound Are my overall Logs
    worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/thepound

Thanks friends

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha0311 View Post
    Hello all! I am looking for some help here. I'm here to get some advice on my stuff here. There is a warrior who doesn't even have 4 piece or even the Pantheon trinket and hes 6 ilvls lower than I am but he still out dpses me like almost every fight that is Single target. I feel I should be pulling some serious numbers but in the end I am not.

warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/thepound Are my overall Logs
    worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/thepound

Thanks friends
    Looking at your highest Varimathras log, you seem to be prioritising raging blow over bloodthirst?

I have used Archimtrios' guide to get to where I am now, but I just want to make sure it is itemization holding me back and not my rotation at this point. I have seen other similarly geared warriors pulling more dps, and that is what brought me here. Any help is greatly appreciated!

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/tezzuka
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/VKAG7aM4Bkv2crbt#fight=4&type=damage-done&source=44

I am a more recent addition to the warrior world (starting at the end of ToS) and went Fury from Arms due to the leggo's I've had drop (Prydaz, WW belt, Soul of the Battlelord, Strategem, and ABT Ring). I've been through the guides (mmo-champ and otherwise) along with various videos and I tend to do around 1.3mil on Gorothi/Felhounds. On raidbots I sim at 1.7 and I am trying to figure out what I am missing for that 400-500k difference.

Ragechosen - Fury Spec - 943 ilvl (4pc t21)
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ger/ragechosen
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rFkMTvLPwWQK4RaN/ (Last guild logs for H ABT)

Looking for help. I have a high ilvl of 960 and feel like I should be doing better single target damage. Raidbots sims in about 1.85 mil dps, but I usually don't come anywhere near that.

I do not have convergence of fates. I have been running nighthold weekly, using coins, and farming crystals, but to no avail.

I know so much of our damage revolves around battle cry and the execute phase. I know I should be trying to get a rampage in right before I activate battlecry to get those last few hits of rampage to crit inside the battle cry. But should I ever be delaying battlecry a few seconds to try to get that rampage in before the battlecry? Is there a better rotation for me to be doing side battlecry? Is it worth delaying battlecry a little bit if its up right before execute phase starts and I'm not sure ill get another battlecry to come up before its done?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...omath/moopheus
    Logs from us doing some of heroic/mythic last night: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KjMbwCGqRBQXYJm1/
    My character is moopheus from those logs.

Thanks, any help is appreciated.

Hi, ive read the guide but im still not satisfied with my dps, can somebody give me advice on what to improve on or how to analyze logs myself
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/jyCPFGbwVp7vBtkQ#fight=4&type=damage-done
    worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eredar/keaghen
    Thx in advance

Deleted
    I have read the sticky multiple times. I want to know what i can do to do more dps. The dps is not bad, but it can be better(ranks in logs) but it don´t know what i can do(or what i do false) i know only the execute mistake. I will do this better now. Anyone have any tipps?

Fury Warrior by this Log 942(941-943)

Deleted
    I have read the sticky multiple times. I want to know what i can do to do more dps. The dps is not bad, but it can be better(ranks in logs) but it don´t know what i can do(or what i do false) i know only the execute mistake. I will do this better now. Anyone have any tipps?

Fury Warrior by this Log 942(941-943)

Post Please fix my DPS

So" Please fix my DPS" Fýshtank Ghostlands EU [ý=alt 0253]
    New to the forum and this thread so...
    I have spent hours researching fury rotations and priorities via various sites.
    Simcraft gives estimated DPS as 1.6-1.7m
    I can only manage 1.2-1.3 at the best- less in raids.
    So my rotation/priorty is
    opener= Charge BC-Avatar-BB
    Rampage-Odyn's Fury-Bt-Rb-Rb-Bt-Rampage furious slash when nothing else is there- blood always takes priorty
    I pop rampage just before BC then Bt-Rb- Rampage rinse and repeat.
    I have checked out my warcraft logs and the suck basically
    T21 4 piece with legs and soul
    If I have missed out information please let me know
    any help is really appreciated- first post
    Thanks all

Deleted
    ----------------
    Last edited by mmoca19363e237; 2018-03-17 at 02:05 PM.

hello, i need help im parsing very low and i dont know what is wrong here is the link of the single target fight thanks in advance
    https://wowanalyzer.com/report/r7j4C...+(4:29)/Dakarx