Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    OP, you do know that you just posted on a very high traffic website that your friend just broke NDA?

Been signed up for the beta since it started, checking my email constantly to see if I got in. Last weekend I got an invite to the weekend beta! Last weekend I had plans to be out of town Friday morning through Sunday night. It hurt SO BAD to click the decline button in the hopes that I'll get in on another weekend when I can actually enjoy it. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Jorygo View Post
    Been signed up for the beta since it started, checking my email constantly to see if I got in. Last weekend I got an invite to the weekend beta! Last weekend I had plans to be out of town Friday morning through Sunday night. It hurt SO BAD to click the decline button in the hopes that I'll get in on another weekend when I can actually enjoy it. :-/
    Wow that sucks Still waiting for my beta inv..

I'm in the beta, and I wish I wasn't.

The game is that good, the story is that good, the world is that good. I don't want to get so attached to my character.

I've stopped playing the beta just to not spoil myself from what will easily be the best game (both single player story, and multiplayer) I've ever played.

its probably not what you want to hear, but your better off not playing.

I have played in the first beta weekend, and trough the luck of the draw got into the second beta. Now while that may frustrate you, I can surely tell you the game is awsome and your going to enjoy it. the Killer part your not going to experience is the withdrawal.

I enjoyed playing the game for the 3 days we got to play, but knowing we wouldnt be able to keep the character, and knowing its going to be 2 months before I am going to get to play again is dificult.

Kind of like a drug addict not getting his fix, you haven't been tainted.

Deleted
    I feel with you man.
    Registered in late 2009 my gf and for myself - still nothing.
    Not even the CE preorder helped

I've been signed up for as long as I can remember and I was just recently in the past 2 weekend betas so I can't complain I'm content for now, though I am having a slight case of SWTOR withdrawal now... Just have to keep saying, 2 more months, 2 more months....

10+ Year Old Account
    So we have (another) thread where every other person flames, complains, or breaks the NDA?

Closing.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net