Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Why have I not seen this before.
    High quality animation.
    [video=youtube;VRbQsSeULhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRbQsSeULhw[video]
    I saw this last week or something and completely forgot about it. I haven't bothered looking into what it's from though because of moonrunes.

Deleted
    The only thing I can find out is that it's from some Touhou RPG where you're on a quest to find stolen presents.
    Or something.
    Yeah, it's some kind of doujin RPG. I can't really make much sense out of it though. We need to send Remi to find it.

Also being untranslated would probably be very problematic for an RPG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the ending shown at least I can understand it, though the whole RPG is a different thing =\

nice circle to listen to

Deleted

Just fell in love with this one. specially everything about 1 min in!

Deleted
    Crazy Berry is awesome. I love Ichigo (the vocalist). Especially in this:
    [video=youtube;Fn0Cj2K3lfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn0Cj2K3lfY[video]
    Whenever I see Marisa's eyes in that image

My favorite song from PCB has so many arranges

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    The opening of that makes me think of Madoka so much
    Mami and Homu are made for danmaku games.

Deleted
    There's no point linking this really since you will have heard it before, but it's probably my favourite version of Flandre's theme right now.

Deleted
    For the unaware, Reitaisai 9 is this weekend.

There'll probably be some new stuff uploaded in the very near future.

(Yes, that is a new O-Life Japan album)

Deleted

Deleted
    As much as I loved that, does it mean we won't see episodes anymore? :<
    Probably not, but I don't really know.

Deleted
    I'm only 30 seconds into the first song on O-Life Japan's new album and I already think it's great.

It's a more rock/metal oriented album than some of their others.

Deleted
    I just finished uploading the whole new O-Life album if anyone was too lazy to download it. 17 tracks so it's hard to choose a favourite, but there are definitely some I like more than others. I also wasn't lazy this time and actually used proper images.

Last edited by mmoc581146db80; 2012-05-30 at 01:45 AM.

Deleted
    I hope you did the "This video is for educational purposes" Youtube magic thing so you won't get banned - again.

[video=youtube;13BE2LDd45o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=13BE2LDd45o[video]
    Doujin music doesn't usually get taken down. ZUN's latest stuff was the exception, I think it was just a single butthurt person reporting every upload of it. Otherwise I'm sure "ZUN" would have objected to there being uploads of his music on Youtube that have been there for years with hundreds of thousands of views.

Deleted
    I should probably upload the Sound Sepher stuff as well.

I also have some xi-on and C-CLAYS as well as the EastNewSound album. They're a little more hit and miss though and I can't translate the titles of all the songs.

The ENS album is just an instrumental version of their previous album by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Woo there is a thread for this here. Anywho I'm trying to get a friend of mine into these any suggestions on which they should start with? With the exception of EoSD which all of my computers seem to hate.
    Try running in compatibility mode. Win2k is a safe bet, as is XP SP3. I've ran it successfully under both of those on honest installs. I think everything before Hisoutensoku that has issues will run on 2k compat, and XP thereafter.

The one exception is using the third party connection tool for PoFV. Vista and W7 both will only play nicely if you set both th09e.exe and adonise.exe to 9x compat.

Hope it helps one or both of you...it took a decent bit of hunting on gensokyo.org and other sites to get the answers to begin with when I first started playing.

Deleted
    Damn it, one of the channels I was subscribed to just got closed for copyright.

I believe it was only one upload that was reported. Most of it should be safe to re-upload, but I'm too lazy.

Deleted
    Do you know who it was? was it one of the reddevils500 accounts? (or similar)
    It was this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of stuff from Comiket don't really care about copyright. Probably just some nutjob.