Any information regarding Epic Gem Transmutes?

As the title suggests.. is there any info regarding epic gem transmutes, similar to the post about epic gem recepie cuts?

No. When that information emerges, you'll know because the professions forum will be shitting bricks and have dozens of threads on the topic on the front page.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If the gems are as rare as the blue post stated (saying you would be lucky to replace all of your blue gems with epics by the end of 4.3) I can't imagine they would let you transmute epic gems without something like a week or two week cooldown on each one.

Quote Originally Posted by Moritsume View Post
    If the gems are as rare as the blue post stated (saying you would be lucky to replace all of your blue gems with epics by the end of 4.3) I can't imagine they would let you transmute epic gems without something like a week or two week cooldown on each one.
    Do you happen to have a link to that blue post? I must have missed it and can't seem to find it in the tracker.

If they won't let us prospect to get them, there's no way they should let you transmute to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by KhadajDH View Post
    Do you happen to have a link to that blue post? I must have missed it and can't seem to find it in the tracker.
    I, too, remember seeing a blue say that the epic gems would have a chance to come from a bag looted from a boss' corpse. I'll try finding it later when im not at work =P

Edited for redundancy~
    Edited for info found!

•Epic gems will drop in the new raid in Normal and Heroic only. Each player gets a geode when a boss is killed which has a small chance to contain an epic gem, most will have rare gems. It is rare enough to take all of 4.3 to replace all of your red rare quality gems with red epic gems.

Posted by Chaud on 2011-09-19 07:00 AM
    (Page #7 atm, post titled "Patch 4.3 Interview with Greg Street (Ghostcrawler)"
    Last edited by Halsynd; 2011-10-14 at 09:12 PM.
    Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by YBT View Post
    If they won't let us prospect to get them, there's no way they should let you transmute to get them.
    Why? I can transmute truegold even though it can't be smelted.