Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Ahh, you mean you clip ONCE to have it synchronized in the whole fight. That makes sense because rake lasts 15 sec and TF has 30 sec cooldown
    But in the log I quoted rake was clipped occasionally in the middle of the fight, so it cannot have to do something with synchronizing.

Deleted
    Been feral since early TBC, and I like having some idle time, like others have said, it gives you time to plan ahead, though I would like to see it lessened, prefferably by increasing our energy regen.

Did anybody actually define what 'idle time' does mean? Is it the amount of unused GCDs? If it's the number of unused GCDs you can't really compare classes having a 1.5s GCD and classes having a 1s GCD directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Enurian View Post
    Ahh, you mean you clip ONCE to have it synchronized in the whole fight. That makes sense because rake lasts 15 sec and TF has 30 sec cooldown
    But in the log I quoted rake was clipped occasionally in the middle of the fight, so it cannot have to do something with synchronizing.
    That is probably because of 4T12 pushing berserk past the time when TF comes up. I didn't want to get into that, but regardless, clipping two ticks off rake to TF rake is dps-positive, if you do it once in the beginning or do it a few times midfight.

Quote Originally Posted by dancm View Post
    Did anybody actually define what 'idle time' does mean? Is it the amount of unused GCDs? If it's the number of unused GCDs you can't really compare classes having a 1.5s GCD and classes having a 1s GCD directly.
    My interpretation of it: it is the amount of time you aren't channeling, casting, or in GCD.