Question Noise level of CM GX 750W worries me

I have a Cooler Master GX 750W. The reviews I read on it all said the same thing, solid performance, with the words "barely audible" in every single review, thanks to its "intelligent fan speed control".

However, it's more noisy than my two year old 400W budget PSU (which costed less than half of the CM GX 750W). I'm looking at a Fractal Design Tesla 650W. Comparing the reviews on the FD Tesla 650W and the CM GX 750W, both seem to be low noise, but the difference is that it seems to be a key attribute for the Tesla, while it's merely brushed by on the GX. FD's 1% return rate also seems like a nice guarantee that the PSU will last a long time.

Are there any other PSU's I should be aware of that are silent and provide the pins the GTX 560Ti requires? Since komplett.se's phone support will be up on monday, I have two days to find a proper substitute. A list of their PSU's can be found here, since newsegg links won't help me if komplett don't have them in stock.

edit: severe downsize
    Last edited by Raphtheone; 2011-10-16 at 12:51 PM. Reason: the post was so long no one bothered reading

One day to go before I make the order of a new PSU. I've contemplated the Newton series, but they don't have them in stock. Anyone with any tips on a "barely audible" PSU that can power a GTX 560Ti?

I called them today, explained the situation. They said there was no guarantee they will agree to the RMA, they need to physically see the device first, making sure it's intact (for re-sale I suppose). I explained I won't be without a PSU while they work their magic, so explaining that I will order a new one and return the old when I receive the new one, he said it'll be a risk, since if I'm unlucky I might end up with two PSUs instead. The guy I spoke with told me to be thorough when typing my ticket. I made a masthodont one, explaining any information they linked to claimed the PSU to be completely silent, which wasn't the case. I made a case that the "intelligent fan controller" might be broken, since there was only the one noise level regardless of system load, and if it wasn't faulty I still wanted my money back since I bought the PSU under false information they provided.

Since this is the first piece of tech I ever return (I've been reeeeally lucky throughout the years), what can I expect? The company is komplett.se. From what I understand they exist in many eurpean countries, while being the #1 (or at the very least somewhere there at the top) online computer store in Sweden. Anyone with experience in this matter?