Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lappen View Post
    What do you actually buy with 200k gold? Just curious.
    Prob a mount of some sort

Deleted
    I know I'm adding fuel to the fire but, way to necro a completely useless thread :P

Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    Of corse it's fake lol, anyone can become "the richest" person on WoW, It really just involves alot of farming and no life lol. Shame though because she is pretty good looking.
    Gold doesn't take time. Gold doesn't take farming. Those are the *INCREDIBLY* ineffective ways to make gold.

Want to make a ton of gold? Make a guild - invite everyone you possibly can, sell guild at lv25. 150-300k a pop, no work at all beyond inviting a half dozen ambitious people.

Play the AH.

If you must farm, farm entire profession packages. I sold a couple for roughly 70k per. They cost less than 10k to make, or only ~6 hours tops. You can easily get more if you push it.

If you're willing to pay cash, watch other AHs for high-priced items for extremely low prices. Picked up a pair of Teebu's for 1k each. Transfers cost me $50, but I wanted the swords. :P

Snagged a Formal Dangui for 125g, sold it for 80k.

Make a guild, Lead GDKPs. I recently heard of a guild netting over 155k per person, in a 25man after only 3 heroic bosses. That's pretty damn impressive for a half hours worth of work.(the rest was done on normal, so wasn't nearly as impressive)

Make a Guild, Sell runs. Firelord Title still goes for 150k on my server. Mounts go for 300k-600k(flaming anzu), HRag mount goes for ~70k+, and Achiev mount is over 200k(Not including price of firelord title~). One run can net ya over 600k, split 9 ways is still a pretty penny. My server might be a bit overpriced, but you get the idea.

Don't like PVE? PVP Carries can go for millions. R1s sell for outstanding amounts, if you and another are good enough for it. Arena Master titles go for over 500k on my server - and there are both buyers and sellers here. Don't even get me started on RBG carries. They're ridiculous - and don't even require a good player to be done.

I could go on - but I think you get the idea. There are TONS of ways to make gold that take less than 5 hours per week. And that's barely even what I'd consider a casual gamer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sapit View Post
    she's not even hot.
    She's got nice tits.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

1st rule about gold grinding is never tell anyone how you do it.

My wealth page:
    http://tinypic.com/r/25fkqvt/5

share yours!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demec View Post
    1st rule about gold grinding is never tell anyone how you do it.

My wealth page:
    http://tinypic.com/r/25fkqvt/5

share yours!
    Took me around 2 minutes to armory your char and go to TUJ, shouldn't post auctions on your main.

Here's my bank alts wealth page:
    http://imgur.com/6WW6m

Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    Shame though because she is pretty good looking.
    I'm just not seeing it. She's not ugly though either. I've always considered it to be just a model they took a picture of for the ad. Someone that's not too attractive to look unrealistic. Someone who's believably a gamer. People still tend to think that really attractive women don't play wow so she can't be too attractive. All the information is free if you hunt it down, but the guides are probably a lot quicker way to get it than tracking it all down.

---------- Post added 2012-03-16 at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    She's got nice tits.
    They look pushed up, and I'm pretty sure her arms are squeezing them together. Just more advertisement.

Ok since i have no idea who Hayden Hawke is, i decided to google it, first hit was a site for hayden hawke guides and in the about me tab, he clearly states his name is Dan White...just thought i would throw that in there.
    Last edited by Jager; 2012-03-22 at 09:46 AM. Reason: spelling
    Congratulations, you've conformed to societies idea of a non-conformist!

Quote Originally Posted by Sehun View Post
    Took me around 2 minutes to armory your char and go to TUJ, shouldn't post auctions on your main.
    Never understood why you shouldn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Never understood why you shouldn't.
    Well, I think the point is that the guy said "1st rule about gold grinding is never tell anyone how you do it." and then showed a pic that allowed people to see all the items he sells on TUJ which basically shows everyone how he does it based on what he sells?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sehun View Post

Here's my bank alts wealth page:
    http://imgur.com/6WW6m
    Nice gold per day average. Making me curious about what my bank alt is it. Mysale from the last eight months are over 2 mil though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    Ok since i have no idea who Hayden Hawke is, i decided to google it, first hit was a site for hayden hawke guides and in the about me tab, he clearly states his name is Dan White...just thought i would throw that in there.
    That's cuz he wrote a review of "her" site... he doesn't own the site.

That said, the guides are not worth your money (I viewed some torrents of them, and they sucked). I don't know if the name/pic is real or not (she does have the "gamer" look, but who knows).

Either way, doesn't change the fact that the guides aren't worth your cash.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://stormspire.net/content/ (safe and checked, don't worry)

Go there if you want to know how to earn gold. You can buy their guides as well, but there's already a ton of useful information in their forums (addons, techniques, calculations, etc).

10+ Year Old Account
    There might still be applicable information in this thread, but it is ancient, and should have been left sleeping.

CLOSED.