Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Hayden Hawke richest player on WoW?

Title says it all, how rich is she? Just curious and if anyone has bought her guide how was it? (not looking to buy the guide ever lol) Just a curious thing yakno?

probably complete bullshit, its an ad to buy wow gold. its probably a fake name too
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

10+ Year Old Account
    It's bullshit, they go into the PTR and just grab a shit ton of gold. Ever notice the mass amounts of gems enchanting materials and best in slot gear? Someone who is spending all their time farming the Auction House sure as fuck raids alot to get Best in slot gear. Which could be possible but it's the exact same gear premades get, down to a thread.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

15+ Year Old Account
    She sells stuff that every single person who plays the auction says. Basically selling info that's already on mmo forums, also she most likely isn't the richest person, just says it to try and sell more crap.

I agree with Ozzy. They get a picture of a "somewhat" cute blonde girl in a low cut tank top in order to lure you in.

Also, my boyfriend torrented all "her" guides. They give some creative ideas, a list of add ons to help play AH, and has spawn points if you're doing professions, but nothing out of the ordinary. Save your money and just google tips in my opinion.

i have bought about 20 different guides because I was curious what exactly to they put in them - all that you will find it information that could take u to find out 10min after installing an auction house addon. also like others pointed out, the screenshots are mostly fake, as in the gold aint one's persons. i can log in right now ask couple guildies to fill in to my gold cap(about 200k) and make a screenshot with 1 million - anyone can do it.

i have actually reached to a conclusion that the free guides are much more narrow and effective for the average player who just wants to boost his gold quickly. u dont need a 50$ book/guide/addon to tell u how to do it, its all free and google is ur friend!

Here is my guess:

1) Not her real name.

2) Her involvement doesn't go past having her picture taken.

3) There is nothing in that guide that you can't find for free on the internet, or even on MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    It's bullshit, they go into the PTR and just grab a shit ton of gold. Ever notice the mass amounts of gems enchanting materials and best in slot gear? Someone who is spending all their time farming the Auction House sure as fuck raids alot to get Best in slot gear. Which could be possible but it's the exact same gear premades get, down to a thread.
    I agree with this, the high level characters clearly look like premades while the lower level characters have less then 100k gold and only items of small value in bags.
    From own experience I can say is that if you have millions of gold, you won't be playing the auctionhouse with items like copper ore and volatiles since the profit is just to small.

Deleted
    Selling wow-guides is all about marketting. At the end of the day, all the information is available on the internet, spread out over sites and blogs and forums. What premium guides do is merge all that into a nicely formatted package for you - saving you the time of doing your own research. Considering they are basically trying to get people to pay for freely available information, they have to add tag-lines that entice the buyers in, such as adding a cute picture of a girl (because if a little cutie girl can get gold capped, so can you, right? /rollseyes)

Generally speaking the claims they make are not verified (there is no way of knowing who's the richest person on wow), it's just a marketting strategy (that frequently works!).

If people want to pay because they couldn't be bothered finding out the information, these premium guides are usually nicely packaged with some helpful tips to newbies, but I seriously doubt that Hayden Hawke is a real person or that if she is, she's the richest person in wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Hayden a guy's name as well? I've always thought that they slapped a chick on the banner to lure guys, threw some dude's name up there and made the claim that they're the richest person in WoW. I doubt it...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure it's just one of the many WoW-related types of fraud.

I see, thanks for the replys lol. I was just looking through some WoW sites and stuff and i seen it got curious about it lol. She did do a voice commentary though http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=_BlbNEHRxjw#! if you want to watch it

*NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE AT ALL*

Edit: In this vid her character is a guy lol
    Last edited by JonBeMerkin; 2011-10-15 at 02:31 PM.

I torrented the guide just to see what it said. The tl;dr of it is "farm your own mats, then only undercut people by 1c".

Deleted
    i looked at one of her videoes and i saw that she had no talent-based spells on her action bar which seems really strange take a look yourself
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pThiW...eature=related

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judge malthred View Post
    here is my guess:

1) not her real name.

2) her involvement doesn't go past having her picture taken.

3) there is nothing in that guide that you can't find for free on the internet, or even on mmo.
    bazinga !

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch Taurou WoW Guides on Youtube.. Hes a really nice guy and makes some good gold guides.

Deleted
    Well ya know, OP, it's what they all say Mostly it's either fake or 'one of those.' I wouldn't believe too much of it.

Deleted
    Of corse it's fake lol, anyone can become "the richest" person on WoW, It really just involves alot of farming and no life lol. Shame though because she is pretty good looking.

If you're curious about it, just buy it. 95% of gold guides has a 100% guarantee that you'll be happy or they'll pay you back in full.
    I speak from experience, make sure it says something like "100% Satisfaction Guarantee....If you are not satisfied with my guide you can receive 100% of your money back..." at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Isn't Hayden a guy's name as well? I've always thought that they slapped a chick on the banner to lure guys, threw some dude's name up there and made the claim that they're the richest person in WoW. I doubt it...
    This is exactly what I thought a long time ago when I first saw this ad. As a budding goblin I know that there's no real point in calling yourself the "richest player in WoW" since that would likely involve filling 5 or 6 gbanks/gbank mules with gold cap amount of gold (10M+ gold afaik). A more interesting speculative question would be, how much gold would you think the richest player in WoW has? (It's not Hayden Hawke)