Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    I totally agree. I'm sick of fighting tentacles. And I think a lot of people share that sentiment.
    Im sick of fighting tentacles that seem underpowered. Blizz is always raveing how powerful these old gods are in front of us, yet they are always in the backround, or trapped, or weakened, or working through others. I want to see what this enemy is actually capable of that caused the Titans to try and annilate them. Unless all the old gods truly have in their arsenal is turning the Titans own creations against themselves or working through others...in which case they dont seem as bad as they are made to be.

They need to focus on that story and come through with something big, something even remotely along the lines of my earlier post I'd be happy with. Else, all of this build-up would have been for nothing and I really can't take another expansion of them dangling the old god carrot in front of me, lets deal with it, now.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Its just hard for people to accept that Mists of Pandaria will be the next expansion since we have not seen blizzard make no new copyrights and the MoP has the exact Copyright codes that TBC WoTLK and CATA all had which only points to the Logical conclusion that THIS IS THE NEXT EXPANSION. Oh well after blizzcon people will be disappointed but personally don't care. Cant wait to be a Pandarean Brewmaster like Chen Stormstout and split into 3 different elements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    So Spoilers from Wolfheart, scroll at your own risk:

Didn't Maiev Shadowsong just loose her marbles big time? Isn't she supposed to be a baddie now? Or did I read a bad synopsis? If so she needs to factor in to all this somehow as well. I still haven't read it so maybe I got this somewhat out of context but I'm pretty sure I read it this way here.
    She'll be a raid Boss for sure. I foresee some Tomb of Sargeras return action going down here.

---------- Post added 2011-10-16 at 08:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by evilhunter32 View Post
    Its just hard for people to accept that Mists of Pandaria will be the next expansion since we have not seen blizzard make no new copyrights and the MoP has the exact Copyright codes that TBC WoTLK and CATA all had which only points to the Logical conclusion that THIS IS THE NEXT EXPANSION. Oh well after blizzcon people will be disappointed but personally don't care. Cant wait to be a Pandarean Brewmaster like Chen Stormstout and split into 3 different elements.
    I too hope to play a Pandaren Bewmaster, but that doesn't mean other possibilities don't exist. We don't *know* yet.

Deleted
    Vanilla = Black dragon flight
    TBC = Intro to twilight / infin (bronze)
    Wrath = Blue / black / more infin (Bronze)
    Cata Black / bronze (small hints of red?)
    5.0 Green? /bronze?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    In Warcraft II, the Laughing Skull clan, which was led by an ogre, allied with the Alliance. It seems to have since been retconned, but it's still a precedent. Besides, there are plenty of neutral ogres right now as well. If the Alliance just told them to shove off on race alone... I don't know, if they could accept the Draenei after all they knew about the Eredar, they can accept ogres which have proven able to work for good and evil.
    After seeing your avatar and sig, I'm going to take you at your word!

I'd like to see something in terms of "the great dark" where we go and discover different planets and explore them.

twisting nether police anyone?

kind of like how america is like the world police.
    Last edited by Gamonthealmighty; 2011-10-16 at 08:31 AM.

Deleted
    Land of the fuzzy creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    If it's not MoP I hope it's the Emerald Dream, which is a place far more interesting than just to be done with in a book. I have to see it.

Also Dragon Isles must be in whatever the expansion is. That mountain-sized temple building from Nogg-A-Holic's video!
    you are aware that the emerald dream is just a exact clone of azeroth without settlements and such? which means it would be pretty boring.

world of hellokittycraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mashu View Post
    world of hellokittycraft
    I think you underestimate the popularity of kitties!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    you are aware that the emerald dream is just a exact clone of azeroth without settlements and such? which means it would be pretty boring.
    This. I honestly facepalm every time i see someone saying "I hope the next expansion will be Emerald Dream".

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    This. I honestly facepalm every time i see someone saying "I hope the next expansion will be Emerald Dream".
    It may only be Azeroth with a green tint in game so far, but it's supposed to be Azeroth without any mortal intervention. Thus no Sundering, no civilization, nothing we are used to seeing, not even the shape of the land. There's concept art for it out there too. It's completely different than anything currently in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the Emerald Dream got written off after the beginning of Cataclysm?

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    except except you forget the point that it's not even the same thing as azeroth, the lore would be different, it would create new content, different zones and enviornments, new monsters and beasts (atleast assuming already extinct on azeroth) new dungeons and raids and not rehashed content. the zone is actually big, much bigger then kalimdor and eastern kingdoms combined. I facepalm at people like you everytime they say Emerald dream is just rehased azeroth and state that it would be boring and shitty as if it's a proven fact thats what a bigot would say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    Blizzard has already explicitly stated, Emerald dream will never be an expac.

---------- Post added 2011-10-16 at 05:32 AM ----------

You assume I like tauren, worgen and gnomes.
    inb4 you're a worgen trololololol. Sorry for playing the most beneficial race for my class. Guess thats why I carry around a rediculous amount of savory deviate delights.
    tbh if you watch the questions and answer panel from blizzcon 2010 then you'll see that blizzard made sure that we once will see an x-pack or a patch with the emerald dream

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind seeing this either.
    Though an Outland revamp would probably come first.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    It may only be Azeroth with a green tint in game so far, but it's supposed to be Azeroth without any mortal intervention. Thus no Sundering, no civilization, nothing we are used to seeing, not even the shape of the land. There's concept art for it out there too. It's completely different than anything currently in game.
    sure its all just one big continent, but they would have to retcon the lore around the emerald dream to just let god and every man walz right into it.. right now its only dragons and druids who can enter the emerald dream and hopefully it stays that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    sure its all just one big continent, but they would have to retcon the lore around the emerald dream to just let god and every man walz right into it.. right now its only dragons and druids who can enter the emerald dream and hopefully it stays that way.
    Maybe there's something that Ysera and the druids can't handle (Xavius on roids), so Ysera allows the adventurers who helped in battling Deathwing to enter the Dream. She allows it during the Deathwing fight.

The South Seas! Who cares about pandas!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    Maybe there's something that Ysera and the druids can't handle (Xavius on roids), so Ysera allows the adventurers who helped in battling Deathwing to enter the Dream. She allows it during the Deathwing fight.
    as a raid maybe but i(of course its subjective) cant see the emerald dream as enough content for an entire expansion.