Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    I don't think he was annoying. It was his voice actor. If they had hired a competent voice actor, he would have been a decent character.
    I dunno, he spent a lot of the game bitching about his dad and stating that it was "his story" when the game was all about Yuna.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    I dunno, he spent a lot of the game bitching about his dad and stating that it was "his story" when the game was all about Yuna.
    Lol what??? And I didn't hate him at all, the only time I can remember him being somewhat annoying was when he was doing the laugh thing with Yuna but even then that scene still had it's significance with the "getting lost and whistling" thing going on.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    Lol what??? And I didn't hate him at all, the only time I can remember him being somewhat annoying was when he was doing the laugh thing with Yuna but even then that scene still had it's significance with the "getting lost and whistling" thing going on.
    Guess i'm alone in that view then