7+ Year Old Account

Pets pull aggro while on Passive

Okay I don't know if this is a long lasting bug but I recently resubbed to do stuff in Zereth Mortis and whenever I fly through mobs without my pets around and I pull aggro, the moment I use Feign Death(and in the process dismount) the aggro is moved from me to my pet even if they are on Passive and just got summoned.
    And just to be clear the mob can have followed me a long way already and it just seems impossible for me to shake them off. I've had those birds follow me across the entire zone a couple of times.

There is also the problem when I am on a land mount and my pet pulls aggro. I thought they removed the pet pulls aggro thing a while back?

Are these known bugs or should I report them?
    They happen enough to be annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get the Play Dead skill and use it after/with Feign Death. I don't know if you're experiencing a bug or not, but using Play Dead should solve the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I don't know if it's a bug, if you are playing survival for example the heal of the mastery might put the pet into combat.
    But just get the pet feign death book and it's fine. No idea why this isn't simply a baseline skill yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Get the Play Dead skill and use it after/with Feign Death. I don't know if you're experiencing a bug or not, but using Play Dead should solve the issue.
    Thank you for the tip, I will try if this works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Thank you for the tip, I will try if this works.
    Just remember you have to use wake up to get them back up from it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I don't know if it's a bug, if you are playing survival for example the heal of the mastery might put the pet into combat.
    But just get the pet feign death book and it's fine. No idea why this isn't simply a baseline skill yet.
    I'm playing BM. Gonna try the book.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Just remember you have to use wake up to get them back up from it.
    Good to know.