Deleted
    #280 just logged out in pvp shoulders got heroic blue shoulders. Idk about WoL will try and get it for next raid.

Optimized my gear with icy-veins now everything should be good gearwise
    Last edited by mmoc6a7b44a786; 2012-10-20 at 03:52 PM.

Spec: Beast Mastery
    Item Level: 480
    Expectations: ~70k+
    Armory Link; us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/Chuckgnawris/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-xd9zo034j12xydp8/sum/damageDone/?s=887&e=1133

I'm posting in hopes of someone able to help me analyze the logs for my guilds normal garajal kill this week. I'm feeling that 57K DPS effective is very weak, and that I am executing the fight incorrectly. We're pushing him on heroic, and I really want to be able to squeeze every once of DPS out of my hunter as possible

if i am not mistaken, logs for this fight are extremely buggy due to the fact that people are phasing in and out of different realms, so the only way to get an accurate view on your dps is to use a log/dps meter from u and not one that someone else has uploaded

Deleted
    Spec: Survival
    Item Level: 475
    Expectations: around 65-70k
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ghnator/simple
    Worldoflogs Link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-raazotscts23r5kq/

I phased once on the gara'jal kill so idk if that one is accurate but i still feel that its kinda low idk what im doing wrong. On spirit kings i changed specc for the MC AoE so i wouldnt DoT friendly targets i dont like BM that much but i still think its weak. I died at the end of the spirit kings kill but to me it looks weak even if i died.

I consider myself pretty good, but I know there are always things I can improve on.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-94...&e=2835#Señor
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-94...?s=2285&e=2835

Tell me what I can do better, in any way - please, I'd like to get as good as I can.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B1or/simple

Rullis

I have no idea about the workings of hunters in current content with all the changes, we're trying to fix our hunter. We feel his damage output is low for his gear level. Are we mistaken or is there something he can do differently? Thanks in advance for any help you have to offer.

World of Logs: www(dot)worldoflogs(dot)com/reports/s8uxrccjajsj13vr/details/0/?s=1421&e=1808
    Armory: us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Yokunn/simple

Spec: BM
    Item Level: 473
    Expectation: Unsure. 65k+?

Edit: Posted without hyperlink as I'm currently restricted, this is my first post on the MMO-Champ forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandraix View Post
    I have no idea about the workings of hunters in current content with all the changes, we're trying to fix our hunter. We feel his damage output is low for his gear level. Are we mistaken or is there something he can do differently? Thanks in advance for any help you have to offer.

World of Logs: www(dot)worldoflogs(dot)com/reports/s8uxrccjajsj13vr/details/0/?s=1421&e=1808
    Armory: us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Yokunn/simple

Item Level: 473
    Expectation: Unsure. 65k+?

Edit: Posted without hyperlink as I'm currently restricted, this is my first post on the MMO-Champ forums.
    1. Trinkets. Get rid of both of them. Any of the other 463 trinkets are better, including the 450 alchemy trinket if he ever decide to pick up a 2nd crafting profession.
    2. Reforging. As it stands, he/she has roughly ~100 wasted stats from being over the cap.
    3. Spec. Tell him/her to get a Survival spec for fights like Stone Guard and Emperor.
    4. I hate him/her for getting the bow I wanted. I ran that place as much as I could until I got the LFR bow.
    5a. Lynx Rush, the only thing I could decipher from the logs. He used it 4 times on Feng, a fight that lasted 8:34. With that length, you should get at least 5 uses without Readiness, towards 7 with Readiness. Same with Stone Guard, 3 uses on a fight lasting 6:26. He should get about 5-6 Lynx Rushes on that fight.
    5b. Ahh, I found something else, his Dire Beast usage is low as well. Well.. It just seems his cooldown usage is low in general.

Spec BM
    Item Level 476
    Expectations: more dmg in general, exp on elegon
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Koony/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-5k3v1idf0h7vhbil/ http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ahb4la6k03tympgr/ (I fucked up insanely bad on will, didnt even have lynx rsh on my bars.)
    Femaledwarf Link: http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=2624

just mainly a check over my logs to see wat i can improve.
    i have changed a few gems around since these logs were taken.

cheers koony

Deleted
    Item level: 476
    Expectations: I think about 68-70k dps
    Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Zinaxx/advanced
    Worldoflogs: worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-2lqklv4zk3pnf10j/dashboard/

I have noticed that a lot of hunters can pull much more DPS in the same gear. What can i improve, what should I change? I read a lot of articles, guides but I don't really know what to do now. And I'm sorry that there is not any hyperlinks but first time posting at MMO forum.
    Last edited by mmoc88142fc6f4; 2012-11-01 at 02:20 PM.

Item Level: 484
    Expectations: More damage in general
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kavoo/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-96nbauqsozozmpny/ http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-441hjncs85amj7v4/

Im doing real bad in my raid group, almost every encounter Im hitting the bottom, my gear is (ilvl wise) fine, Im going full mastery reforges.
    Got sat by RL on 10N Garalons because of dps.... Just dont know what to do anymore. Any help is appreciated.

Spec BM
    Item Level 476 (Equipped)
    Expectations: more dmg in general
    Armory Link: <<us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Felthunn/advanced">>
    Worldoflogs Link: << worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-y8xk6gmfs1nre3dt/sum/damageDone/ >>

Just mainly a check over my logs to see what can be improved. I am hoping to do more dps with my gear level and am expecting to 65k+ dps.

My latency is about 160ms if that makes a difference

Thanks felthunn

Spec BM
    Item Level 480 (Equipped)
    Expectations: more dmg in general
    Armory Link: <<eu.battle.net/wow/ru/character/ясеневыи-лес/Голди/simple>>
    Worldoflogs Link: << worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-212k3zs1pfjahsbq/sum/damageDone/?s=8956&e=9465>>

logs from last pug, all i wanna -> more dps :\ i know that hunters can make over 150k on this boss, so i want to get closer to these numbers
    also got something like 73 on Gara'jal, i think it's not ok for my current gear....

Thanks GolDi.

Spec BM
    Item Level 469
    Expectations: Higher damage in general
    Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Jakt%c3%a6rn/simple
    Worldoflogs Link: I don't have any Logs atm. But i'll upload as soon as i raid the next time. Can also say that on recount,my dps was as follows: 43% Arcane Shot, 35% Auto Attack and 22% Cobra Shot.
    Femaledwarf Link: femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=3287

I'm doing 36k average in LFR. Bursting periods get me up to 60-70k for a short period. With the exception of the LFR i went last night i've been doing 36k since i started out. I know my gear is not enchanted and that i'm lacking belt socket, this is mainly because i just recently got better gear, although it hasnt shown on the dps. Will be enchanting today.
    Saw another BM hunter in the LFR steadily doing 56k, he had 3ilvl's more than me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snassern View Post
    Spec BM
    Item Level 469
    Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Jakt%c3%a6rn/simple
    Worldoflogs Link: I don't have any Logs atm. But i'll upload as soon as i raid the next time. Can also say that on recount,my dps was as follows: 43% Arcane Shot, 35% Auto Attack and 22% Cobra Shot.
    Femaledwarf Link: femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=3287

I'm doing 36k average in LFR. Bursting periods get me up to 60-70k for a short period. With the exception of the LFR i went last night i've been doing 36k since i started out. I know my gear is not enchanted and that i'm lacking belt socket, this is mainly because i just recently got better gear, although it hasnt shown on the dps. Will be enchanting today.
    Saw another BM hunter in the LFR steadily doing 56k, he had 3ilvl's more than me.
    Have you read any guide at all?
    - not expertise nor hitcapped (no enchants / belt buckle really hurt you here)
    - not reforging properly half the time
    - shitty weapon without severely OP scope
    - barrage instead of glaive toss?
    - no glyphs (at least get the auto-marking 1)

Really cba to explain more than that until this stuff is fixed, but even without this 36k is awful. I was doing more (45-52k) in dragonsoul, so obviously you need to sort out your skills besides seeking issues with your character. Read EJ, because you're in need of basic advise rather than specific.

---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Item Level: 484
    Expectations: More damage in general
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kavoo/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-96nbauqsozozmpny/ http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-441hjncs85amj7v4/

Im doing real bad in my raid group, almost every encounter Im hitting the bottom, my gear is (ilvl wise) fine, Im going full mastery reforges.
    Got sat by RL on 10N Garalons because of dps.... Just dont know what to do anymore. Any help is appreciated.
    Character seems fine, you could probably run a bit more crit than currently but that's minor (also, green gem in legs and the red in boots is kinda weird, but again, this is minor and shouldn't affect your DPS by much).

Now, for the logs:
    - You're BM on stoneguards H, which from what I recall is bad because of how the tiles don't work for pets. In any case, your Glaive Toss dmg % is low as well as too little arcane shots. Multi shot is kind of worthless for BM here, don't use it.
    - Playing BM on feng H but not having the AoE pet will hurt your DPS. Play surv or get it.
    - Gara: too much arcane, too little glaive toss. 61% uptime on SrS is hopefully caused by a spirit realm entry?
    - Spirit kings: again, more GT, SrS uptime is horrible (30%, BAD). Also get more killshots in, did 18 vs your 10 on a faster kill

I stopped after that, because its probably just a rerun. Also, in general your abilities seem to be hitting a bit low. Do you have all buffs / debuffs going on? If not adjust pet accordingly.

Deleted
    Spec Survival
    Item Level 482
    Armory Link: well i wasent allowed, Char name is Tjolinti

I have some fights in world of logs but im not alloowed to post any links..... But the realm is EU auchindoun, Guild Providence. I really need your help. I have pretty good gear and i still cant pull a dps over 55k. Im doing rotations by the book but still its just crap :S Can anyone help me and see what i need to change.

BM-MS and SV-OS
    Ilvl: 479
    Expectations: Higher dps with current gear
    Armory Link: Not enough posts yet but I am Sindariian on Stormrage-Alliance

I have high bursts but my issue is sustaining good dps throughout a fight. I can burst high at like 90K+ but it tapers down to liek 50 or to 40K and that isnt acceptable. Is there a macro Im missing on making or gems or is it my reforging? This is driving me nuts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjolinti View Post
    Spec Survival
    Item Level 482
    Armory Link: well i wasent allowed, Char name is Tjolinti

I have some fights in world of logs but im not alloowed to post any links..... But the realm is EU auchindoun, Guild Providence. I really need your help. I have pretty good gear and i still cant pull a dps over 55k. Im doing rotations by the book but still its just crap :S Can anyone help me and see what i need to change.
    Character seems fine, although a bit high on expertise.

I checked the log from last wednesday and was really only able to use spirit kings (death on feng, spirit realm in garajal). Judging from that, the following:
    - Your kill is really, really slow, we did it in 7 minutes rather than 9:37. This usually means lower DPS due to lower hero uptime.
    - Your serpent sting uptime is very low, 57%. I had 99% on this encounter.
    - Black arrow uptime is also on the low side, prioritize it better.
    - You only got 13 kill shots off, I did more on a way faster kill so prioritize it better.
    - You used scatter shot twice, thats really useless. Just hit a player with a damage ability instead.
    - Low amount of arcane and cobra shots, I did more in 2,5 mins less.
    - Your abilities seem to hit low, even though I'm better geared than you I don't think my ES should hit for 4k more on average (that's on your 16.1k average hit, crits are 8k difference for obvious reasons). Most likely you're missing a buff or debuff on boss, it seems you're using a cat while the paladin is already casting BOM so if you miss something get the right pet to fix it.
    - Lastly, from the logs it also looks like you're not flasking all the time? (70% uptime)

In general you just need to press the right buttons more often and make sure that your buffs / debuffs are all present (and if not: get the right pet).

Quote Originally Posted by Sindariian View Post
    BM-MS and SV-OS
    Ilvl: 479
    Expectations: Higher dps with current gear
    Armory Link: Not enough posts yet but I am Sindariian on Stormrage-Alliance

I have high bursts but my issue is sustaining good dps throughout a fight. I can burst high at like 90K+ but it tapers down to liek 50 or to 40K and that isnt acceptable. Is there a macro Im missing on making or gems or is it my reforging? This is driving me nuts.
    Apart from using Coren's trinket (get searing words) I don't see much wrong with your character. So you're basically just messing up your rotation, but since you provided no logs nor insight into that there's not much we can do here to help you.
    Last edited by mmoc56398eda29; 2012-11-16 at 12:50 PM.

Yeah I know, I think 4 more posts after this one and I can post links ..lol..Im BM currently but I do think it may be a rotation/gear problem. Ill post a bit more so you can see links!

Deleted
    Hi, first post on MMO-Champion. I feel like our hunter's doing subpar DPS for his gear, and I was hoping you could fix him.
    <<eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Ieronius/advanced>>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamatree View Post
    Hi, first post on MMO-Champion. I feel like our hunter's doing subpar DPS for his gear, and I was hoping you could fix him.
    <<eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Ieronius/advanced>>
    From his character I can see he's currently over hitcap and not expertise capped, but I'm guessing that has much to do with his new legs that aren't socketed atm (also its probably better to ignore color on belt sockets and just gem agi). He's using barrage instead of glaive toss which is bad and he might want to consider iron hawk over spirit bond for raiding.

Other than that its to fix with this little information really. How much DPS did he do on what fight? Do you have logs?