please tell which gems to replace

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post

[/COLOR]Not much to say there, you're posting logs that are worthless since they're not comparable since you died, slacked or lagged. Character looks fine on a first glance.
    Hmm.. What about Amber-shaper?!

Quote Originally Posted by WUTCRAP View Post
    Spec SURV
    Item Level: 482
    Expectations: 61k without pet
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ereat/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: N/A
    Femaledwarf Link:http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=4462

my dps is weird , ingame i only do 35-40k , i tried some stuff suggested but is no good , please tell me what am doing wrong
    you have about 6.5% too much hit (armory is showing 14+%)- gem'd the wrong stats on a few and missing some enchants

"MainHand : CritRating -> ExpertiseRating
    Wrists : HitRating -> CritRating
    Trinket1 : HitRating -> CritRating
    Waist : HitRating -> ExpertiseRating
    Hands : HitRating -> HasteRating
    Back : HasteRating -> CritRating
    Legs : CritRating -> ExpertiseRating
    Trinket2 : MasteryRating -> ExpertiseRating
    Ring2 : HitRating -> HasteRating
    Neck : HitRating -> HasteRating
    Ring1 : HitRating -> CritRating
    Shoulders : HitRating -> ExpertiseRating
    Head : HitRating -> HasteRating
    Feet : HitRating -> ExpertiseRating"

still be be over hit cap by a bit

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/e...t/alliancereat - update from armoury - hit optimize. I haven't used wow reforge, so not sure if that will squeeze anymore out of your stats.
    Last edited by sl00thy; 2012-12-14 at 02:35 PM.

Spec SURV
    Item Level: 482
    Expectations: 61k without pet
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ereat/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: N/A
    Femaledwarf Link:http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=4462
    my dps is weird , ingame i only do 35-40k , i tried some stuff suggested but is no good , please tell me what am doing wrong
    Your gemming is weird: Never gem for a secondary stat, without checking to see if you can put agility in there first. Also make sure your bonus is worth it.

Some yellow gemming options:
    Deadly Vermilion Onyx:
    +80 Agility +160 Critical Strike
    Perfect Deadly Tiger Opal: +80 Agility +160 Critical Strike

Scaling factors:
    This part is new to me and I'm learning, so if I did scaling factors wrong, someone please explain/correct me.
    Put in quotations so people can check this over and correct if needed.

Why do I suggest the +80 Agility +160 Critical Strike gems?
    Well, let's look at the math a bit.

Agility: 4.45
    Crit: 1.50
    Mastery: 1.37
    Haste: 1.41

320 Mastery gem: 320*1.37 = 438.4
    Agility/Crit gem: (80*4.45)+(160*1.50) = 356 + 240 = 596

So, we get an idea, that the other gem is better and we'll get the benefit of a socket bonus here as well.
    Bracers: [Enchant Bracer - Greater Agility] is expensive, so try going with a cheaper enchant if you want to wait for an upgrade.
    Example:
    [Enchant Bracer – Agility] still gives you some agility (opposed to none) and it should cost less since it was a Cata enchant.

Gun: Your gun isn't scoped on your armory [Lord Blastington's Scope of Doom]. [Mirror Scope] if money is an issue.

Legs:
    Never ever gem for stamina.

Some blue gemming options:
    Glinting Imperial Amethyst: +80 Agility +160 hit
    Accurate Imperial Amethyst: + Agility +160 hit

Hit +12.18%
    Way too much hit. Our hit cap is 7.5% or 2550. Our expertise cap is 7.5% or 2550
    Anything over this is a waste, so you want to keep them as close to cap as humanly possible.

Professions: You're not getting the benefit from either profession, so that's another negative on your part. Engineering will grant you:

At max engineering:
    Synapse Springs: Attaches to gloves, allowing you to increase your highest primary statistic by 1920 for 10 sec. Can be activated every minute: That's major!

You are not at max, but you are past 450, which means that while you can't get the max Mark II synapse springs, you can get Mark I.
    Synapse Springs (Mark I): Attaches to your gloves, allowing you to increase your highest primary statistic by 480 for 10 sec. Can be activated every minute.

Take advantage of this while you're leveling engineering and not maxed.

Next, let's plug you into wowreforge and see what we come up with: http://wowreforge.com/EU/Boulderfist/Alliancereat

BEFORE REFORGING, update your gems and enchants and then logout. Go to wowreforge, put in your character info, and then hit update. From here, go down to the bottom and hit optimize: Then reforge the item stats you need. I suggest this, because you have a few blue slots that could be gemmed in with some hit.

I hope that helps!
    Last edited by Beebeey; 2012-12-14 at 08:56 PM.

Deleted
    Could you please take a look on page 17-post #336?! Homebrewd(=Thanks)!

what else do i need 2 change ?

what else do i need 2 change ?
    Your reforges and gems still. The Flashing steel talisman isn't doing you any good you will still be over the hit cap with everything reforged out of hit, it's best to swap it for at least windswept pages of more preferably searing words.

Your chest should have a deadly gem in the yellow socket. Glinting gem in your belt and legs blue socket. Engineering tinkers and most importantly reforges, presuming you haven't upgraded anything:

http://wowreforge.com/eu/boulderfist/alliancereat

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Spec Survival
    Item Level 486
    Expectations: Just wanting to see if I can improve. Mainly interested to see if my ability usage is looking okay. Hopefully able to push out a little more DPS.
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...phage/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ju73chmqtxeyptbn/
    Femaledwarf Link: Will add this soon. Having some unusual errors with FD. It's taking more than 30 seconds to update my settings so it cancels.

I'm just trying to figure out how to improve. I think I've got everything pretty much figured out I'm just wondering if someone could take a look at my abilities used and seeing if I am using them as much as possible. Looking at Glaive in particular.

Also I'm open to any and all suggestions to help me improve. I just feel as if my DPS is lacking compared to equally geared mage friends as well as other classes.

Thanks in advance! Sorry I can't really be more specific. Will get that FD link added soon.

Spec Survival
    Item Level 491
    Expectations: Routinely putting out average dps. I just want to do more numbers.
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A4rfkin/simple
    Worldoflogs Link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/109239/
    Femaledwarf Link: Keeps giving me errors.

I do well avoiding things and feel like I am doing well as a raider, however my dps feels rather low especially compared to our mage/warlock. I just wanted to see if you guys saw anything glaringly obvious I have missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Barberry View Post
    looking at your feng kill, http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4366&e=4885

you are using way too many arcane shots and since you were using multi-shot, that means you used up a lot of focus already. You missed out on about 29 kill commands without factoring in readiness. Multi-shotting really isn't worth it if you can kill command. Presuming 5 adds pop up (iirc) 45000 hits for multi-shot and 85000 crits. Your kill command hits for 51k and 103k according to the log. So kill command > multi-shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    looking at your feng kill, http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4366&e=4885

you are using way too many arcane shots and since you were using multi-shot, that means you used up a lot of focus already. You missed out on about 29 kill commands without factoring in readiness. Multi-shotting really isn't worth it if you can kill command. Presuming 5 adds pop up (iirc) 45000 hits for multi-shot and 85000 crits. Your kill command hits for 51k and 103k according to the log. So kill command > multi-shot.
    That might have been the other hunter if it was Feng: I didn't come in until Garajal (pug left). Barberry is me o.o. I'll recheck though just to be sure.

That might have been the other hunter if it was Feng: I didn't come in until Garajal (pug left). Barberry is me o.o. I'll recheck though just to be sure.
    oh lol XD sorry

oh lol XD sorry
    Can you see anything on the other fights? o.o

Deleted
    @Tehstool: Could you please take a look on page 17-post #336?! Homebrewd(=Thanks)!

Can you see anything on the other fights? o.o
    Same thing, you are using arcane shot too much. you had 27 kill commands when the fight allowed 57 without readiness.

Same thing, you are using arcane shot too much. you had 27 kill commands when the fight allowed 57 without readiness.
    Ok ty!! I will pay more attn to that now.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spec: BM

Item Level: 486

Expectations: Going to begin raiding again with my old semi-Hardcore guild. Up until now I've been running in a super casual guild just doing normal MSV for the most part. In last nights Raid I was beat on Feng by a monk friend of mine. The monk was ~6 ilvls lower than me and ~1.5k dps. Basically I would like to know what, if anything I can change in my shot usage, speccing, etc to make sure I'm up to snuff when I start raiding with the more serious group in a few weeks.

Armory Link: usdotbattledotnet/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Diabow/advanced

Worldoflogs Link: wwwdotworldoflogsdotcom/reports/rt-abfih4dns2oppvhh/sum/damageDone/?s=948&e=1252

Couldn't post links directly so just replace the "dot" with .
    I Linked the Feng fight specifically, as this is where I believe the most obvious rotation flaws would be apparent. Please feel free to look through the rest of the log and let me know anything else useful you may find. A critique on my survival play from stoneguards would also be helpful

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me. I thought I had a decent grasp on how to play my hunter but getting beat by that monk friend in worse gear was disheartening. If it's any comfort to myself I was raid leading and having to call out things to the casual raiders with me so that probably had a little to do with slight delays on cd usage etc. The more detailed and critical you can all be the better as I really want to squeeze out all that I can with the new group pushings HM's

Quote Originally Posted by Diabow View Post
    Spec: BM

Item Level: 486

Expectations: Going to begin raiding again with my old semi-Hardcore guild. Up until now I've been running in a super casual guild just doing normal MSV for the most part. In last nights Raid I was beat on Feng by a monk friend of mine. The monk was ~6 ilvls lower than me and ~1.5k dps. Basically I would like to know what, if anything I can change in my shot usage, speccing, etc to make sure I'm up to snuff when I start raiding with the more serious group in a few weeks.

Armory Link: usdotbattledotnet/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Diabow/advanced

Worldoflogs Link: wwwdotworldoflogsdotcom/reports/rt-abfih4dns2oppvhh/sum/damageDone/?s=948&e=1252

Couldn't post links directly so just replace the "dot" with .
    I Linked the Feng fight specifically, as this is where I believe the most obvious rotation flaws would be apparent. Please feel free to look through the rest of the log and let me know anything else useful you may find. A critique on my survival play from stoneguards would also be helpful

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me. I thought I had a decent grasp on how to play my hunter but getting beat by that monk friend in worse gear was disheartening. If it's any comfort to myself I was raid leading and having to call out things to the casual raiders with me so that probably had a little to do with slight delays on cd usage etc. The more detailed and critical you can all be the better as I really want to squeeze out all that I can with the new group pushings HM's
    Your rotation looks fine, your reforges are a bit off. Since you don't have anything upgraded that you can reforge yet. You can use wowreforge.com . Make sure you change the stat weights to show crit > mastery > haste then hit reforge. You can also download www.curse.com/addons/wow/reforgerade to make it even easier to reforge. After you reforge with wowreforge hit summary and copy/paste that into wow and then hit reforge.

Deleted
    Could you please take a look on page 17-post #336?! Homebrewd. Really need some pointers!