1. #2301
    I'm in need of help as well.

    Spec:
    Beast Mastery
    iLvL:
    925
    Realm:
    Burning Legion EU
    Charachter:
    Rainc
    Logs:
    warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/burning-legion/rainc

    p.s Should I go with Dire Frenzy build or Stomp (2/1/1/1/1/1/1/2)
    p.s 2 with Apex ring my pet is spec'd in Tenacity (tank spec) with Thunders. turned off (Is that good?)
    p.s 3 If i get another legendary, should I exchange Apex or Sephuz? (I currently also have Kil'jaden but due to the fact I have decent trinkets it doesn't SIM any better).

  2. #2302
    Name- Sindariian
    Ilvl- 917
    Spec- BM
    Logs-
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...1948031/latest

    Just a check-in and as soon as I get the latest logs, Ill update this!

  3. #2303
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindariian View Post
    Name- Sindariian
    Ilvl- 917
    Spec- BM
    Logs-
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...1948031/latest

    Just a check-in and as soon as I get the latest logs, Ill update this!
    You're using multishots on single target for some reason?

    There's a lot wrong here, you should probably read the BM guide and try and follow that and see if that improves your DPS:

    https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-...-pve-dps-guide

  4. #2304
    Thank you, a friend kind thought they were helping me out and it didn't feel right LOL Thank you for confirming what I thought and your reply!

  5. #2305
    Spec:
    Beast Mastery
    iLvL:
    928
    Realm:
    Ambossar EU
    Charachter:
    Shootsalot
    Logs:
    Can´t post logs, need to search them on warcraftlogs

    I´ve tried to sim around all my legendaries (all except sephuz) and tried 2p19/4p20 combinations but the is no real gain in simdps.
    The actual gearset from the armory/wowprogress sims highest
    Raid dps is is still enough to stay in the top group in my guild when i´m not dieing (old man and no pro)
    Simc allways shows crazy high stat weights on haste.
    Am I missing something out or is the BM with my gear as it is ?
    Thx

  6. #2306
    Quote Originally Posted by shootsalot View Post
    Spec:
    Beast Mastery
    iLvL:
    928
    Realm:
    Ambossar EU
    Charachter:
    Shootsalot
    Logs:
    Can´t post logs, need to search them on warcraftlogs

    I´ve tried to sim around all my legendaries (all except sephuz) and tried 2p19/4p20 combinations but the is no real gain in simdps.
    The actual gearset from the armory/wowprogress sims highest
    Raid dps is is still enough to stay in the top group in my guild when i´m not dieing (old man and no pro)
    Simc allways shows crazy high stat weights on haste.
    Am I missing something out or is the BM with my gear as it is ?
    Thx
    What ilevel is your t19?

    It could also be that you might do well with boots+sephuz with 2 t19 4 t20 and changing your last talent to aspect of the beast and switching your trinkets to something like convergence/terror/tome/engine

  7. #2307
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    What ilevel is your t19?

    It could also be that you might do well with boots+sephuz with 2 t19 4 t20 and changing your last talent to aspect of the beast and switching your trinkets to something like convergence/terror/tome/engine
    T19: Back 915, Shoulder 895, Legs 910, chest890, wrist 895, head 910
    Only leggi missing is sephuz,
    I got a low cov 895, 900 terror, no tome and no eoe

  8. #2308
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,164
    Question, if I only have 890 of the T19 tier. Is it better to use my 935+ items instead of the 2pc for BM?
    [Youn- MM - 945 - Bleeding Hollow] , [Tsarin - Brewmaster - 908 - Bleeding Hollow]
    EN 7/7 - Mythic | ToV 3/3 - Heroic | NH 7/10 - Mythic | ToS 6/9 - Mythic | Ant 1/11 - Mythic

  9. #2309
    Spec MM
    Item Level 923
    Expectations: SimDPS: 1,148,683.0
    Armory Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...totem/Harkunan
    Warcraftlogs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../13/#boss=2032


    Looking for any help here as to why im parsing so low compared to other MM at same ilvl. I know a big part is not having Soul of the Huntmaster, using Zevrim's Hunger instead. Soul of the Huntmaster sims about 57k more than Zevrim's Hunger per Wowprogress and Raidbots. But I don't think another 57k would really close the gap as much as I want. Thoughts on what can I do to improve here?
    Much appreciated, Hark.
    "Hunters view nature as a force with which to ally. They spend much of their time with an animal companion. The bond that forms between the two is rather strong. To attack either is to bring down the wrath of both. With powerful attacks in melee and at range, and a friend willing to put its life on the line at your command, the Hunter makes a potent addition to any group."

  10. #2310
    Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    Question, if I only have 890 of the T19 tier. Is it better to use my 935+ items instead of the 2pc for BM?
    You have to sim to be sure but if the combined upgrade over t19 is over 60 ilevel it's likely the off pieces are better.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by danko215 View Post
    Spec MM
    Item Level 923
    Expectations: SimDPS: 1,148,683.0
    Armory Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...totem/Harkunan
    Warcraftlogs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../13/#boss=2032


    Looking for any help here as to why im parsing so low compared to other MM at same ilvl. I know a big part is not having Soul of the Huntmaster, using Zevrim's Hunger instead. Soul of the Huntmaster sims about 57k more than Zevrim's Hunger per Wowprogress and Raidbots. But I don't think another 57k would really close the gap as much as I want. Thoughts on what can I do to improve here?
    Much appreciated, Hark.
    zevrims is utter garbage indeed, do you have any other legendaries? Even pryd is likely to be better.

    Plus you're trying to play your rotation to fit zevrims procs: DONT. You're supposed to use aimed shot with vulnerable up as much as possible. Free marked shots may sound nice but it doesn't give you good dps. Stick to rotation even if you get zevrims procs (though get rid of it if you can)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by shootsalot View Post
    T19: Back 915, Shoulder 895, Legs 910, chest890, wrist 895, head 910
    Only leggi missing is sephuz,
    I got a low cov 895, 900 terror, no tome and no eoe
    How about belt+huntmaster with 4/2?

  11. #2311
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    How about belt+huntmaster with 4/2?
    Simmed about 20k dps lower than 4p parsel+belt.
    But i gave it a try yesterday in TOs HC, changed the enchants + food to crit, Crit statstic and finally got a 920 terror from the deep.
    Felt nice to play with about 36% crit.
    Need to sim against the 4p on weekend.
    Thx for input

  12. #2312
    Quote Originally Posted by shootsalot View Post
    Simmed about 20k dps lower than 4p parsel+belt.
    But i gave it a try yesterday in TOs HC, changed the enchants + food to crit, Crit statstic and finally got a 920 terror from the deep.
    Felt nice to play with about 36% crit.
    Need to sim against the 4p on weekend.
    Thx for input
    Oh yeah I totally forgot about stat weights, if playing stomp with ring you want a lot of crit

  13. #2313
    Folks. I'm at my wits end. I'm a warlock-converted-to-hunter and am having some issues. Can somebody please take a look at my logs and see if you can help figure out what I am doing wrong? I know I should be putting out more DPS than I am.

    Spec:
    Beast Mastery
    iLvL:
    921
    Realm:
    Kil'Jaeden US
    Charachter:
    Proudhawk
    Armory
    www<DOT>worldofwarcraft<DOT>com/en-us/character/kiljaeden/
    Logs:
    www<DOT>warcraftlogs<DOT>com/character/us/kiljaeden/proudhawk

    Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by chromedragon70; 2017-08-18 at 01:17 AM.

  14. #2314
    Quote Originally Posted by chromedragon70 View Post
    Folks. I'm at my wits end. I'm a warlock-converted-to-hunter and am having some issues. Can somebody please take a look at my logs and see if you can help figure out what I am doing wrong? I know I should be putting out more DPS than I am.

    Spec:
    Beast Mastery
    iLvL:
    921
    Realm:
    Kil'Jaeden US
    Charachter:
    Proudhawk
    Armory
    www<DOT>worldofwarcraft<DOT>com/en-us/character/kiljaeden/
    Logs:
    www<DOT>warcraftlogs<DOT>com/character/us/kiljaeden/proudhawk

    Any help is appreciated.
    you logged out as MM so actual armory is mm
    You play DF Build, I´d sim (Raidbots.com) a Zoo build (Build as is in logs, stomp instead of DF), but that would require Crit (about 30% the more the better, or Let raidbots tell you the truth about statweights for pawn)
    A Problem is that you miss extend the DF Stack.
    You have 2 Stacks DF as Baseline, when it´s about to run out (1s before) cast the second charge. Uptime will restart, and the Buff stacks.
    If you time it right you should be able to get it 3 stacked while BL.

  15. #2315

    Need a little bit help here..

    Spec Marksmanship
    Item Level 929
    Expectations: Better dps in general for TOS NM/HM
    Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ether/wullfgar
    Warcraftlogs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...ether/wullfgar

    I'm working hard on my both ST and AOE rotations and I feel I'm still doing something wrong. I'd appreciate if you guys can help me out with this.
    Note: Currently equipped legenderies are still the best ones of what I have. Unfortunately couldn't get any useful yet.

    Thanks in advance.

  16. #2316
    Quote Originally Posted by Wullfgar View Post
    Spec Marksmanship
    Item Level 929
    Expectations: Better dps in general for TOS NM/HM
    Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ether/wullfgar
    Warcraftlogs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...ether/wullfgar

    I'm working hard on my both ST and AOE rotations and I feel I'm still doing something wrong. I'd appreciate if you guys can help me out with this.
    Note: Currently equipped legenderies are still the best ones of what I have. Unfortunately couldn't get any useful yet.

    Thanks in advance.
    When you say theyre the best you have, are you sure about that? Like did you sim yourself with all your available legendaries etc?

    Rotational things: you've fallen into the trap of trying to do 3x aimed shots per vulnerable. Don't aim for it. Aim for 2 aimed shots and if you get RNG crits or start a windburst at high focus then do 3x but don't try and do 3x evey vulnerable.

    You're cancelling a lot of shots which suggests rotation confidence issues or poor movement management.

  17. #2317
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    When you say theyre the best you have, are you sure about that? Like did you sim yourself with all your available legendaries etc?

    Rotational things: you've fallen into the trap of trying to do 3x aimed shots per vulnerable. Don't aim for it. Aim for 2 aimed shots and if you get RNG crits or start a windburst at high focus then do 3x but don't try and do 3x evey vulnerable.

    You're cancelling a lot of shots which suggests rotation confidence issues or poor movement management.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Other legendaries that I have are;
    War Belt of the Sentinel Army (using on AOE fights), Zevrim's Hunger and The Shadow Hunter's Voodoo Mask. I simmed those but none of them seems like an upgrade.

  18. #2318
    Hey there, first time asking for tips.

    Spec: BM
    Item Level: 927
    Expectations: Is there anything that I can optimize better for what I have?
    Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ermoon/sebinox
    Warcraftlogs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...ermoon/sebinox

    - I have access to all 13 legendaries for BM, yet what I sim best seems to be the Shoulder + Belt. I've ran dozens of sims with combinations of legendaries and it seems they're not better than the two I wear. Does anyone have any luck with other combinations in practice?
    - I've tried to see if I sim better with T19 2p (910 cloak + 895 chest/head), but my 930+920 cloak/chest seems to sim better. Is T19 that good in practice?
    - Is there anything I'm doing wrong regarding rotations, uptime, etc?

    It seems I can't pass this barrier of 1.1m sim DPS for what it's worth, while my guild mates are passing me easily on the charts week by week. Is this why we're at the bottom of the food chain? should I switch to MM with my current gear (Mind you, 0 MM legendaries, except common ones) for more competitiveness?

    Appreciated,

  19. #2319
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebid View Post
    Hey there, first time asking for tips.

    Spec: BM
    Item Level: 927
    Expectations: Is there anything that I can optimize better for what I have?
    Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ermoon/sebinox
    Warcraftlogs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...ermoon/sebinox

    - I have access to all 13 legendaries for BM, yet what I sim best seems to be the Shoulder + Belt. I've ran dozens of sims with combinations of legendaries and it seems they're not better than the two I wear. Does anyone have any luck with other combinations in practice?
    - I've tried to see if I sim better with T19 2p (910 cloak + 895 chest/head), but my 930+920 cloak/chest seems to sim better. Is T19 that good in practice?
    - Is there anything I'm doing wrong regarding rotations, uptime, etc?

    It seems I can't pass this barrier of 1.1m sim DPS for what it's worth, while my guild mates are passing me easily on the charts week by week. Is this why we're at the bottom of the food chain? should I switch to MM with my current gear (Mind you, 0 MM legendaries, except common ones) for more competitiveness?

    Appreciated,
    If you can get your hands on some t19 that might get you higher with a belt+soul combo. Other than that I don't see it.

    I'm almost simming almost 1.2mil at the same item level but I have two pieces of 915 T19. I will be well over 1.2mil once I get the boots as I'm running a low mastery aspect of the beast build.

  20. #2320
    Spec:
    Marksmanship
    iLvL: 919 Single Target - 916 Multi-target

    Realm:
    Area 52 US
    Charachter:
    Nitefaro
    Logs:
    warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/nitefaro

    Old mythic raider coming back to the game. I've come to realize the huge reliance on BiS leggos. However, I want to ensure what it is thats not allowing me to perform in parses that give me the maximum output with my current gear.

    What mistakes am I making with my current rotation in both MT fights like Mistress and single target fights like goroth and Sisters. Be as brutal as possible. I am used to normally parsing 90%+ from previous xpacs so thats the level of detail im looking for.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •