Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    yes my 100+ tokens will come to great use

Quote Originally Posted by Barreveler View Post
    You would rather they make them prospect from Pyrite so all the people with 40000 stacks of pyrite can make a killing and crash the market for the gems in the first week?
    Incorrect, you (most likely) still get them from pyrite, it's the CUTS you get from the vendor. that was stated multiple times throughout the article.
    Quote from Sick4Paradise -

Wow, they should give you Ghostcrawler's job. Wait, no that's a bad idea, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Incorrect, you (most likely) still get them from pyrite, it's the CUTS you get from the vendor. that was stated multiple times throughout the article.
    Except the article also said this "Keep in mind that Ghostcrawler warned that epic gems will only come from raids rarely, and maybe not even at all from the Looking for Raid difficulty level."

I find it pretty stupid that they are only available through raids. How are PvPers to get the epic gems then? Yeah, we can pay RETARDED prices, like 1k+ per GEM, but it's completely unfair that they have it this way. It only further gives raiders an advantage in PvP, which should NOT be the case. Legendaries, amazing trinkets, and now epic gems. *sigh*

I discredit this kill because it buffs the pets HP and regen (from spirit bond) and mend pet significantly! THIS IS NOT A SOLO CLASS KILL CLEARLY HE HAD HELP WITH POWER WORD: FORTITUDE WHICH WAS GIVEN TO HIM BY THE SAME PRIEST WHICH IS SHOWN IN HIS RAID FRAMES WHO HELPED HIM MAKE THIS RAID. IMHO A SOLO CLASS KILL SHOULD ONLY USE THE ABILITIES WHICH YOU ARE GIVEN AS A CLASS AND NOT OUTSIDE HELP FROM OTHERS.
    Last edited by xstaindx; 2011-10-16 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sw1tch View Post
    How is he healing his pet if BM has no pet-healing based on damage abilities?
    Note that he isn't even playing BM, he is MM. Hint: Trueshot aura for buffs, and aimed shot on his bars.

i dont think i've seen he math done for this tokens so her it goes, currently there are 51 patterns to learn, at 5 tokens each thats 255 tokens you need to learn all ot the recipes, but if you buy just the tomes you only need 204 tokens to learn them all, assuming that toe tomes work on the same way that the inscription tomes do, so if you are running low on token when the patch drops it will be smarter to buy the tome, or if you want to save some tokens to buy the chimera's eye because they are going to be expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1tch View Post
    How is he healing his pet if BM has no pet-healing based on damage abilities?
    I suppose he could always be using the 2-piece bonus from hunter Tier 5 .

Quote Originally Posted by xstaindx View Post
    I discredit this kill because it buffs the pets HP and regen (from spirit bond) and mend pet significantly! THIS IS NOT A SOLO CLASS KILL CLEARLY HE HAD HELP WITH POWER WORD: FORTITUDE WHICH WAS GIVEN TO HIM BY THE SAME PRIEST WHICH IS SHOWN IN HIS RAID FRAMES WHO HELPED HIM MAKE THIS RAID. IMHO A SOLO CLASS KILL SHOULD ONLY USE THE ABILITIES WHICH YOU ARE GIVEN AS A CLASS AND NOT OUTSIDE HELP FROM OTHERS.

SO what you saying is that he is not ALLOWED to use spirit bond?? It is a goddamn talent, let him do what he wants. Why don't you go solo him since you happen to have a set of guidelines??

Those Tomes seem like too much of a random chance at the start for my liking. As a Ret Paladin I'll just get the Strength and pure mastery gems 1st, as well as the hybrid ones that match protection and ret, then go for the random ones maybe, if I can be bothered with them. Thats *if* the gems drop from the LFR though, if they dont then I'll not bother with the tomes as it wont be worth it with so little use out of these recipes.

Gz to Mionelol. P.S. Last tgc art makes me think only of "NIPPLE POWER!!!"

Deleted
    THIS IS NOT A SOLO CLASS KILL CLEARLY HE HAD HELP WITH POWER WORD: FORTITUDE WHICH WAS GIVEN TO HIM BY THE SAME PRIEST WHICH IS SHOWN IN HIS RAID FRAMES WHO HELPED HIM MAKE THIS RAID.
    You mean the paladin in her raid?
    Also it could be scrolls. The Kings buff is a scroll atleast, seen on the color of the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse View Post
    Those Tomes seem like too much of a random chance at the start for my liking. As a Ret Paladin I'll just get the Strength and pure mastery gems 1st, as well as the hybrid ones that match protection and ret, then go for the random ones maybe, if I can be bothered with them. Thats *if* the gems drop from the LFR though, if they dont then I'll not bother with the tomes as it wont be worth it with so little use out of these recipes.
    That seems to be the point. Though it seems to only really benefit the JCers that have a large stockpile of tokens at the moment.

Fort is also given by a scroll.

What the fuck did GC do? Drag fucking Fangtooth out of retirement and ask him how to implement every tired, obnoxious, unfun design in professions. Getting really really fucking tired of everything being geared towards raiding. No wonder they've lost over 1 million subs. Dec 20 can't come soon enough.

What no dk solo? -50 dkp!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rolly View Post
    What the fuck did GC do? Drag fucking Fangtooth out of retirement and ask him how to implement every tired, obnoxious, unfun design in professions. Getting really really fucking tired of everything being geared towards raiding. No wonder they've lost over 1 million subs. Dec 20 can't come soon enough.
    If you dont like it, GTFO. Raiding is kinda the whole point of WoW.

The hunter kill just shows why blizzard fails whenever they don't put an enrage timer on a boss But it's still hilarious, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Rolly View Post
    You are making a huge assumption thinking that SW:TOR is any different (fyi, based on my time in the beta, its not). I predict that a large number of you and everyone else who has said something similar will be back by 1-20-2012 once your free month is up and you realize SW is nothing more than WoW in space.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we supposed to be amazed that DKs can solo old content or? That ship sailed waaaay back