Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillytwo View Post
    Item Level: 386
    Expectations: Damage increase
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lesti/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/dji1bplmagf41a8x/
    Your Armory says player not found

I have a couple of thoughts here but I want to double check you gear to see if I might be thinking along the right lines.

---------- Post added 2012-01-21 at 01:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zuczexx View Post
    Item level: 386
    Expectations: Damage increase (I feel my dmg is not equal to my gear)
    Armory Link: h t t p://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Mightykoxu/advanced
    WoL Link: h t t p://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0procrzo91blg71f/analyze/dd/source/?s=703&e=1004
    I think you are pretty much right about where you should be with your current gear and not getting DI. You might want to check out the whole MB/MS thing as well though since you have the T13 4pc... and try to get more mastery.

---------- Post added 2012-01-21 at 01:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtears View Post
    Item Level 391
    Expectations: Do more than 28k dps so i can be competitive with the rest of my raid
    Armory Link: http//us[/url] (DoT) battle(DoT)net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Medpac/simple
    Worldoflogs Link: http//www(DoT)worldoflogs(DoT)com/reports/j8laml792smb1xkd/sum/damageDone/

I know there is a lot of wipes, we had people being stupid that night and forgetting to click buttons. If anyone could tell me what i can improve on for spell priority, or reforging.

This is my offspec which i may be needed to play more often now that we have a few
    more healers raiding with us
    Definitely I would say to get the Tier pieces as soon as you can (even if you need to get LFR versions). Infact it looks like you are casting the right stuff and keeping everything up well, but you need at least the 2pc T13 bonus so you can get in more sw: d when you guys get him low. If you have the JP you might even consider getting the T12 2pc as well (assuming you can't also get the t13 4pc). If you guys get him and you have a complete log it might be easier to see something more specific.

Item Level: 380
    Expectations: DPS Increase
    Character Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Gimic/advanced
    World of Logs: None atm since i have only done raid finder.

Iam hovering around 18-20k dps in that gear on a dummy and am not sure why i am doing that low, i feel like it could be so much better with the gear i have but cant figure it out. I am following the Rotation pretty well ( SW:P, Vampric Touch, Devouring Plague, Mind Blast then use Shadow fiend before Mind Flaying and using Arch Angel) Im not sure if my reforges are right though, i'm using askmrrobot but sometimes he could be wrong. So i thought of coming to the forums and asking the people who have played shadow longer than i have if they could help me out a bit.
    I also have Darkmoon card volcanoe but wasnt sure if it was better than foul gift of the demon lord or not.

The dummy i mentioned if the lv85 one so its not because im not hit cap. Also i was doing about 24-26k in LFR and i was hit cap during that, i just got a bunch of upgrades and lost quite a bit of hit.
    Last edited by Swisted; 2012-01-21 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathzero View Post
    Item Level: 393
    Expectations: Maximize dps for progression
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zipples/simple Zipples
    Worldoflogs Link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/w4iav504h8m3pi7p/

I need to figure out how to maximize my dps. I feel my dps is severely lacking as most of our group is and will be an issue if it keeps up.
    Well taking a look it looks like you are doing nearly everything you can be. I even compared your Ultraxion fight to the priest who has the highest ranking of that so far and it was nearly identical. Hard to say what the gear difference between you too is though because he's in pvp gear. One thing I would suggest is to start practicing the MB/MS rotation Kilee has been talking about. That will definitely help some when you get it down.

Anywho, I'll tag Worshaka and see if he would be willing to take a look at it. He'll probably notice something I am overlooking here.

Deleted
    I recently switched to shadow after a long period of healing, and I'm trying to adjust and be competitive, even without having the pieces I would like to have for dps. I read everything I can find, and look better players on WoL, but getting some personal critisism will definately help me more.

Same here, help with ragard to DPS would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Well taking a look it looks like you are doing nearly everything you can be. I even compared your Ultraxion fight to the priest who has the highest ranking of that so far and it was nearly identical. Hard to say what the gear difference between you too is though because he's in pvp gear. One thing I would suggest is to start practicing the MB/MS rotation Kilee has been talking about. That will definitely help some when you get it down.

Anywho, I'll tag Worshaka and see if he would be willing to take a look at it. He'll probably notice something I am overlooking here.
    Ugh, I actually replied back to Arlee with a big list of stuff but I must have been timed out and didn't pay attention coz the reply isn't in my sent items.

Anyways the key points from what I remember:

Gear

* 0.05% above the hit cap, I'm sure you can use www.wowreforge.com to get it flush on the hitcap.
    * 2727 haste is 10 rating below the 2737 needed for an extra tick of DP (no DI). I do all my theorycrafting without DI coz I don't get it, but I'd suggest some worthwhile time could be spent on simcraft deciding what level of haste you want before you stack mastery. Mastery stacking with 4pc T13 appears viable to me, at least simcraft is showing it to be for my toon. I stay at 2589 haste and go mastery from there (while keeping hit cap of course). If you get DI you want to check if its worth staying at the VT+2 mark or what level of haste you want to reach before investing in mastery. I'm quite sure your balance of stats aren't optimal.
    * Minor issue with a gem being hit/int. Spirit/int is more desirable but the difference is close to negligble. However being the anal person I am I had to point it out.

Log Analysis

I looked at the ultraxion kill for this:

* VT & DP uptimes were low from a critical standpoint. I think it was ~10 seconds of both that were missed (or maybe it was 7 & 9, something like that). Ensure that if the need to use heroic will occurs that VT & DP will not expire, ie. refresh them before you use heroic will (if necessary).
    * MF uptime looked slightly low, 57.9% from memory... 60% is possible but I have to admit I struggle to hit 60% consistently, so its not too far off. Just make sure you are clipping consecutive MFs and not waiting for a full duration.
    * Only 1 volcanic pot used, be sure to pre-pot and use one again at an opportune time (ie coincide with CDs like AA, Fiend and other temp procs, BL of course but it was used immediately in this log).
    * VT looked like it was only cast when the existing was about to expire. It's worth casting to lock in powerful buffs like BL, Volcanic Pot, Berskering so you get those buffs applied for more up time. For example, cast berskering, cast VT, then land another VT moments before the 10sec buff expires instead of refreshing VT again 5 seconds after Berserking disapiated.
    * DI uptime looked low (from the lock) I think it was the high 80%, I would have expected that to be up around the 95% but I don't get DI and therefore I'm basing that number from intuition and not any real experience.
    * No MS/MB under AA utilised. May have been because fiend/AA didn't sync up (as you BL on the pull no point using it there). From the action list I'm seeing in simcraft that shows a 1K increase, delaying one of the cd's by at most 30sec is ok. As BL gives you plenty of MF ticks at the start, I would have thought fiend would have sync'd up reasonbly nice with the 2nd AA.
    * DPS peaks looked pretty decent so I suspect cd's are being optimised, just doulbe check you stack Berserking with volcanic pot, bloodlust, AA where possible. Is your UI showing you when things will become available and do you play to combine them for max effect? Eg. AA lasts 18 seconds, berserking is 10 seconds. Therefore use AA before berserkign so the entire 10 seconds is under AA, isnetead of berserkign then AA which may result in 1 second or so not under AA. Same goes with temp procs but I don't think you have any of note with your gear.

Other than that, you got fading light twice and had to heroic will 7 times. Considering all these factors I don't know how you conclude your DPS is severely lacking. It's more DPS than I do (allbeit that you're better geared with a legendary and DI). I would think you could squeeze another couple of K and maybe push 40K with some nice rng at times. But that log doesn't have anything that bad about it. I've got logs of my ultraxion kills in this thread if you want to look and compare.

Item Level396
    Expectations:Some feedback about my MF clip (check some log and i fell im doing somthing wrong i appreciate some help)
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nners/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...e=2074#Synners

I just fell im doing somthing wrong with MF clip
    any advice is apreciate
    Last edited by kaelix1; 2012-01-24 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Item Level396
    Expectations:Some feedback about my MF clip (check some log and i fell im doing somthing wrong i appreciate some help)
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nners/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...e=2074#Synners

I just fell im doing somthing wrong with MF clip
    any advice is apreciate
    Not sure what you mean that you think you are doing something wrong with MF clip. I assume you are referring to when and how you should clip MF? There is only really a couple of tricks to it:

* If you are casting consecutive MFs, you should clip the existing cast for the new cast. This will ensure there is no reaction or server lag between MF casts. Casting a new MF over an existing will not delay the tick intervals, it will just mean you will use up more mana. The idea is to clip it a safe distance before the end of the cast, soemthing in the vicinty of 0.5 seconds (or later if you have very good ping).

* When the need to cast any other spell the idea is to try and clip MF directly after a tick interval. There is no point spending 90% of the time inbetween tick intervals and not waiting that last 10% to get a tick before you interupt the channel. You can accurately predict tick intervals with gnosis.

* You should try and desycronise the GCD with the need to cast other spells when casting consecutive MFs. When you end up in a situation of having a full MF + a little bit of cast time before a MB CD (for example) if you let the current MF cast go too long, you are presented with the option of not casting anything for awhile, or casting MF again for 1 tick but incurring a full GCD lock out before you can cast which is equal to 1 tick + 50% of a tick interval. Given that you can wait the 50% more time to get 2 ticks but all this time you are delaying MB (or whatever spell it is you want to cast). The idea there is to cast MF twice quickly so you get out of the GCD in time to clip MF at 4 ticks and not 4.5 or 5 ticks. The same premise exists for refreshing DoTs, if VT and MB need to be cast at the same time, cast VT a GCD early so MB is not delayed.

@workshaka thanks for your answer about the MS clip i check some top shadow priest logs and all of them seem to have more MS ticks them mine thats why i have the feeling that im doing somthing wrong with MF
    As my goal with my shadow priest is to improve as much as i can this is really bother me
    Last edited by kaelix1; 2012-01-24 at 05:00 AM.

If that is the case you need to ensure you are comparing apples with apples. As you are using MS you will get less MF ticks. Another problem is some people don't get the max amount of MB casts which yeilds more MF cast time. Other spriests may not recast VT and DP to lock in powerful buffs for longer.

Just because someone gets more MF ticks than you doesn't always mean they are playing better. You need to analyse you are using each GCD for the max amount of damage possible that moment in time.

Without MS i'd say a 60% MF channel time is about as good as it gets. I'm not sure what to expect if you do use MS, but you can probably work out your cast time for MS, work out how many you cast for a given log and add taht number of seconds to your MF cast time and see if that nets you 60% uptime.

Definitely I would say to get the Tier pieces as soon as you can (even if you need to get LFR versions). Infact it looks like you are casting the right stuff and keeping everything up well, but you need at least the 2pc T13 bonus so you can get in more sw: d when you guys get him low. If you have the JP you might even consider getting the T12 2pc as well (assuming you can't also get the t13 4pc). If you guys get him and you have a complete log it might be easier to see something more specific.
    Thanks Arlee. I recently got the chest to get my 2set t12. Hopefully i can get some LFR tier this week at least. But should i change my reforges around with 2set t12 because i seem to be simming around the same numbers with 2 set as i did w/o any set bonuses. And i have a log where we killed him on normal and i got to dps if that would help let me know i could link it here. Just trying to improve a little bit so i can be useful as a dps and not just a healer. When your running with a druid and a hpally healer its hard to get in because they mesh so well together

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtears View Post
    Thanks Arlee. I recently got the chest to get my 2set t12. Hopefully i can get some LFR tier this week at least. But should i change my reforges around with 2set t12 because i seem to be simming around the same numbers with 2 set as i did w/o any set bonuses. And i have a log where we killed him on normal and i got to dps if that would help let me know i could link it here. Just trying to improve a little bit so i can be useful as a dps and not just a healer. When your running with a druid and a hpally healer its hard to get in because they mesh so well together
    With the Tier 12 2pc... You should keep focusing on haste mostly and "maybe" prefer crit a little more than mastery... but I would say it wouldn't be worth it really.

10+ Year Old Account

Shadow Priest

Item Level 394
    Expectations: Dps Increase
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A4de/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link:

Here are some logs:

20+ Heroic Ultraxion Wipes and Some Normal Kills - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ix3ojmtgm20hvpti/
    Heroic Yor'sahj kill and Heroic Zon'ozz Attempts (Ignore H Morchok, he went heals) - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ststa94n093ort9z/
    Just some normal Kills - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/e0mp2qmvlb3ip69u/

First off, I'm not the shadow priest, i'm the raid leader. I've seen better shadow priest with lesser gear then his, he even has the legendary. I feel like as the raid leader I should help him out so I'm asking you guys to see what's wrong. I know he should be pulling more with the legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Item Level: 380
    Expectations: DPS Increase
    Character Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Gimic/advanced
    World of Logs: None atm since i have only done raid finder.

Iam hovering around 18-20k dps in that gear on a dummy and am not sure why i am doing that low, i feel like it could be so much better with the gear i have but cant figure it out. I am following the Rotation pretty well ( SW:P, Vampric Touch, Devouring Plague, Mind Blast then use Shadow fiend before Mind Flaying and using Arch Angel) Im not sure if my reforges are right though, i'm using askmrrobot but sometimes he could be wrong. So i thought of coming to the forums and asking the people who have played shadow longer than i have if they could help me out a bit.
    I also have Darkmoon card volcanoe but wasnt sure if it was better than foul gift of the demon lord or not.

The dummy i mentioned if the lv85 one so its not because im not hit cap. Also i was doing about 24-26k in LFR and i was hit cap during that, i just got a bunch of upgrades and lost quite a bit of hit.
    Sorry without a log it's almost impossible to assist you. We have to make wild assumptions about what you may or may not be doing. If you're interested in getting some solid advice, log your next LFR, ultraxion is the best log to analyse because you can see what you are doing in ideal DPS conditions. In theory if you can get that right you can learn to weave that into the encounters that require movement etc.

---------- Post added 2012-01-25 at 02:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flawlesser View Post
    Item Level 394
    Expectations: Dps Increase
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A4de/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link:

Here are some logs:

20+ Heroic Ultraxion Wipes and Some Normal Kills - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ix3ojmtgm20hvpti/
    Heroic Yor'sahj kill and Heroic Zon'ozz Attempts (Ignore H Morchok, he went heals) - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ststa94n093ort9z/
    Just some normal Kills - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/e0mp2qmvlb3ip69u/

First off, I'm not the shadow priest, i'm the raid leader. I've seen better shadow priest with lesser gear then his, he even has the legendary. I feel like as the raid leader I should help him out so I'm asking you guys to see what's wrong. I know he should be pulling more with the legendary.
    It's easier to discern what's going on for Ultraxion so I only really looked at those logs. DoT uptimes are pretty terrible, even when they decided not to use Mind Spike, SW:P (which should be up almost 100% of the time) is only around 96%.

When they are deciding to use Mind Spike I'm not sure they are using it correctly, it seems to be overused. You should only use it when Archangel & Fiend sync, meaning that in the best case you might have it sync 3 times in the encounter. However you don't want to use it under Bloodlust and ideally not when you want to use SWD (execute phase) That being the case I'd expect to see at most 10 - 15 spike casts, yet some logs have it well in excess of 20.

I'll focus on the kill, so I can refer to a specific log, however if you look through the wipes you see the general theme of what I'm talking about.

* VT 86.8% uptime & DP 90.6% uptime, these need to be > 98%. SW:P was 99.3% for comparison, so VT lost upto 30 seconds and DP 20 seconds, that's a lot of missed damage.

* MF uptime is only 51.3%, it's possible to get it to 60% but something > 58% should be the aim. I'd suggest they don't keybind or aren't clipping an existing MF cast with a new MF cast when casting consecutive MFs. You should always do this to remove reaction and server lag between the MF casts. If you do overwrite a MF with another MF the tick intervals are NOT reset, so the only negative thing from doing this is chewing some extra mana, but considering you eliminate lag between casts, it's well worth doing.

* MB was cast every 8.5 seconds which is pretty good but you can get it closer to 8.1 or 8.2 if you play very well. Out of the other issues raised this is very minor and I only mention it because I'm critical with my analysis.

* Average SWD damage was 27K (non-crit), I think that seems a bit low, I wonder if they used SWD outside of execute phase, just a reminder to never do that unless u need to move which isnt' the case in this encounter.

* No volcanic pots in the kill and I only see 9 over all the attempts. Ideally I'd want to see at least 1 every attempt and 2 when the attempt when for a decent amount of time. Really should have seen at least 17 over those attempts, remember to prepot and use a 2nd one again timed with cooldowns (aa, fiend etc).

* Not sure they double cast DoTs to lock in powerful temp buffs. For example VT might only have 6 seconds left but if BL is about to expire you recast it to lock it in for that bit longer. VT is a bit tricker to do this properly, DP can always be cast to do this because IDP is > DPeT than MF. You just do it in a way that you don't delay MB casts.

* DPS peaks look not too bad but it's always a good idea to check your UI and be honestly answer, can I see how to time all my Cooldowns or line up as many temp buffs as possible. Do I do this in a way that doesn't waste uptime, eg. Volcanic pot lasts 25 seconds, AA is 18seconds, do I use the pot first so when I do use AA I get the full 18 sec AA duration with the pot active, rather than cast AA then drink a pot and only get 17 or 16 seconds of AA with the Pot active.

---------- Post added 2012-01-25 at 02:24 PM ----------

I forgot to do gear analysis, I don't agree with being under the hit cap, so I would fix that. With ~2900 haste, it's well above 2737 for DP+2 but below 3202 for more IDP damage. From my own simcraft analysis he may be better served going with VT+2 haste and investing in mastery, particularly if he plans to use mind spike. However I don't get DI so the only way to tell for sure is to do some simcraft analysis at differing haste values and determine how valuable it is for him. I know in my case haste is simming out worse than mastery & crit but DI does change quite a bit.

Being a Tauren sucks, would be better off as a goblin or troll. Depends on how hardcore you are about maximising your DPS.

---------- Post added 2012-01-25 at 02:25 PM ----------

Should probably note those haste breakpoints I refered to are without DI, its different with... someone who has experience with DI should probably start commenting on what level of haste is ideal because I spend no time worrying about something I will never get.

we tried madness for first time today in normal mode.. on our 7tha nd last try we got to phase 2 but tanks died on adds when dw was around 14% and we wiped.. still learning so no biggie.

I just want to know if there any things i can improve on or some ointers that will help my raid.

logs:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/dimsqewvb0suci8v/

i kinda messed up some dot refreshes especially when ele bolt was coming down which will get better with practice i guess. i had some trouble dpsing the blistering tentacles without pushback protection... not too sure how to overcome that.
    i did go oom on our 3rd island which kind ahit me by surprise as i nvr went oom in first 5 tries.. but was fine after blowing my mana cd.

basically i am looking for any pointers that can help me improve =).

Quote Originally Posted by devilminion View Post
    we tried madness for first time today in normal mode.. on our 7tha nd last try we got to phase 2 but tanks died on adds when dw was around 14% and we wiped.. still learning so no biggie.

I just want to know if there any things i can improve on or some ointers that will help my raid.

logs:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/dimsqewvb0suci8v/

i kinda messed up some dot refreshes especially when ele bolt was coming down which will get better with practice i guess. i had some trouble dpsing the blistering tentacles without pushback protection... not too sure how to overcome that.
    i did go oom on our 3rd island which kind ahit me by surprise as i nvr went oom in first 5 tries.. but was fine after blowing my mana cd.

basically i am looking for any pointers that can help me improve =).
    It's hard to say without knowing which order you do the islands and which mechanics you are having problems with. Some general tips:

Use a macro to switch to the bolt, it can be hard to target when it's coming in:
    /cleartarget
    /target Elementium Bolt
    /cast [harm] Mind Spike

Blistering Tentacles, if you know which ones generally go down last, cast VT on two of them and then use MS, MB and SW:D on the rest.

You can cast dispersion when running between the islands unless you need it for something else.

On the 4th island, as you are about to finish, cast Hymn of Hope to help your healers get ready for phase 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomew View Post
    It's hard to say without knowing which order you do the islands and which mechanics you are having problems with. Some general tips:

Use a macro to switch to the bolt, it can be hard to target when it's coming in:
    /cleartarget
    /target Elementium Bolt
    /cast [harm] Mind Spike

Blistering Tentacles, if you know which ones generally go down last, cast VT on two of them and then use MS, MB and SW on the rest.

You can cast dispersion when running between the islands unless you need it for something else.

On the 4th island, as you are about to finish, cast Hymn of Hope to help your healers get ready for phase 2.
    we are doing 3 1 2 4. so basically we have to manually kill blistering on island 2 and 4. i noticed that u can dmg ele bolts immediately after the timer goes to 0 as it takes some time for it to get close to the island.. so i am going to basically cast a couple more spells before i switch. yes, i am using 2 diff macros for ele bolt and blistering tendrils. on our last 2 attempts we barely managed to avoid the cataclysm (like < 1 second) on 4th island... so me spending time on hymn is out of question right now as i am the top dps in grp.
    On phase 2, should i dot all 3 tendrils (or w/e they are called) and concentrate on getting dw to roughly 11% or try to kill them first? of course when the 2 big mobs spawn i concentrate on getting them down.

If your healers go oom you're going to wipe anyways.

The easiest way we found to do the encounter was to pretty much not dps the arm until after we killed the mutated coruption on each platform. When the arm gets below 90% there is AoE damgae to heal. If you do it this way you can drop to 2 healers and 1 tank which gives you 7 DPS to kill corruptions before the bolt spawns. Just made life so very easy.

Deleted
    Item Level 395
    Expectations: Do more dps
    Armory Link: eu battle net /wow /en /character /drakthul /Lyeocia /advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: www worldoflogs com /reports /ek685v08l6p69r9 l/details/ 4/

With this high ilvl I expect to do way more damage then I did on this dummy. I know that I am missing something but I don't know what.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey View Post
    Item Level 395
    Expectations: Do more dps
    Armory Link: eu battle net /wow /en /character /drakthul /Lyeocia /advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: www worldoflogs com /reports /ek685v08l6p69r9 l/details/ 4/

With this high ilvl I expect to do way more damage then I did on this dummy. I know that I am missing something but I don't know what.
    When praticing on dummies you are best to ignore the DPS figure as it will skew greatly based on RNG and focus on whether you reached the theoretical max number of casts. If you are casting your spells close to perfect then DPS will simply take care of itself.

There is something a bit screwy with your log because SW:P is showing as having a 0 uptime even though you have 132 ticks of it. So I'm going to assume SW:P was up for nearly 100% of the time as it should have been.

Your VT & DP uptimes are a bit poor (Just under 92% each), this really needs to be 98%+ and that figure is very achievable when you don't have to move etc. Be sure to land each of those refreshes moments before the existing duration expires. That is preferable to letting them expire as you cannot clip tick intervals anymore.

I can't quite ascertain how long you were in combat with the dummy for, I think it might have been 5min 19seconds... if that is correct your average MB cast was ~8.2 seconds which is very good and you achieved a MF uptime of 63.3% which is extremely good, however that might be inflated by the lack of keeping your DoTs up well.

As this is a dummy parse, I don't know what to expect exactly with your DPS peaks, so I can't really tell if you utilise temp buffs well or not. You peak at 30K dps with AA it seems but you also peaked at 30K dps about 30seconds after an AA CD for some reason.

Also due to the dummy parse we have no data on your SWD usage.

Conclusion from this is to work on your DoT uptimes. Critque your UI, ensure you know exactly when to recast your DoTs so they don't drop off.

Gear
    I'm not sure why you have decided to go with 1601 haste, I'm not sure if you get DI or not but I'd be at the VT+2 breakpoint as a minimum. That is 2589 haste rating with no DI or 2142 (I think) with DI... just check the shadow guide and confirm that.

By investing so in so much mastery we probably should have seen a MS/MB cast rotation during AA/Fiend in your log.

Your chest is unenchanted, it should have +20 all stats on it. You also aren't utilising a glyph slot, it's just one of the minor slots but put something in there, glyph of fading is useful.

You also have your bracers enchanted with spirit instead of Int which is a bad choice. Everything else looks ok but the 2 enchant problems are big deals.

You also haven't maxed out enchanting or tailoring which means you are losing out on perks that mean quite a bit. Enchanting will give you another 80 Int and the lightweave tailoring enchant is worth something close to 100 Int. So if you're keen to maximise your DPS you will max those out ASAP.
    Last edited by Worshaka; 2012-01-27 at 02:58 AM.

Deleted
    Ok thank you very much, I'll try to do my best to improve. I tried to have 1601 haste soft cap because I won't get DI in raid and I am unable to reach 2589 haste with current gear (according to wowreforge). :/ Last thing i want to ask is: I have never read about MS/MB rotation, when and how do I use one? Thanks.
    Last edited by mmocb2f4aa4561; 2012-01-27 at 09:29 AM.