Wrath of the Lich King Cinematic Remaster
Blizzard has released a 4k remastered version of the Wrath of the Lich King cinematic.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Wrath of the Lich King Cinematic Remaster started by Lumy View original post
Comments 8 Comments
  1. ArenaDk's Avatar
    Ehhhh cinematic is still 5/10, not much hype
  1. sensei's Avatar
    How about they redo the ending so it doesn't look like horseshit.
  1. Nefastus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    How about they redo the ending so it doesn't look like horseshit.
    Indeed. Cut the "there must always be a Lich King" and go from there on with a non crap story. Not that I had hope they would do any better nowadays though.
  1. Mamut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Ehhhh cinematic is still 5/10, not much hype
    I think WotLK cinematic is one of the best (actually best for me) in the WoW history. That Terenas narration make it really special for me and theres nothing that come even close to this.
  1. LordKain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I think WotLK cinematic is one of the best (actually best for me) in the WoW history. That Terenas narration make it really special for me and theres nothing that come even close to this.
    Bad troll. Should've just ignored them.
  1. ArenaDk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I think WotLK cinematic is one of the best (actually best for me) in the WoW history. That Terenas narration make it really special for me and theres nothing that come even close to this.
    It literally is a narration on how a man child grew up with everything handed to him, still messes up and now becomes the king of people without free will because he wasnt able to lead a real country. And to make it really epic, he resummons a defensless dragon that was killed 10k years ago and wasnt even a aspect or anything amazing.

    Arthas is the definition of a medicore character who failed in everything he touched and covers it up as good as he can and the trailer is the showing of that.
  1. shise's Avatar
    Very cool and still one of the best, if not the best, trailer

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    It literally is a narration on how a man child grew up with everything handed to him, still messes up and now becomes the king of people without free will because he wasnt able to lead a real country. And to make it really epic, he resummons a defensless dragon that was killed 10k years ago and wasnt even a aspect or anything amazing.

    Arthas is the definition of a medicore character who failed in everything he touched and covers it up as good as he can and the trailer is the showing of that.
    You are wrong in all ways. Don´t spread your biased opinion as something true..
  1. Agall's Avatar
    I watched this and the original on an HDR 4K display and it looks like they just up sampled it to 4K using AI. 'Remastered'.

Site Navigation