Mythic Dungeon International Update - Remote Broadcasts
Blizzard has announced that the Mythic Dungeon International will be moving to remote broadcasts in order to protect the health and safety of the casters and staff.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Mythic Dungeon International Update - Remote Broadcasts started by Lumy View original post
Comments 32 Comments
  1. Kataroku's Avatar
    Yo, where's the nerf to the Shadowmeld racial?

    You nerfed Arcane Torrent thanks to Method bringing 5 Blood Elves to the competition, why stop there?
  1. Vakna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataroku View Post
    Yo, where's the nerf to the Shadowmeld racial?

    You nerfed Arcane Torrent thanks to Method bringing 5 Blood Elves to the competition, why stop there?
    Tfw someone comments on an MMOC news post as if they are talking to the WoW devs.
  1. AlmightyGerkin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataroku View Post
    Yo, where's the nerf to the Shadowmeld racial?

    You nerfed Arcane Torrent thanks to Method bringing 5 Blood Elves to the competition, why stop there?
    Forums are that way >>>>>
  1. neik's Avatar
    The joys of watching a Skype call.

    Stay safe and good luck.
  1. Mendzia's Avatar
    Well... atleast they will have good excuse (corona) why the viewership is so low on their amazing YT broadcast.
  1. Kataroku's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Tfw someone comments on an MMOC news post as if they are talking to the WoW devs.
    TFW someone doesn't understand humor.
  1. Tiwack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataroku View Post
    Yo, where's the nerf to the Shadowmeld racial?

    You nerfed Arcane Torrent thanks to Method bringing 5 Blood Elves to the competition, why stop there?
    I thought they explained why? It came down to it being the only reason to play NE.
  1. DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataroku View Post
    TFW someone doesn't understand humor.
    You think you were funny... but you weren't.
  1. Vakna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataroku View Post
    TFW someone doesn't understand humor.
    My bad, hilarious joke btw, was a real knee slapper.
  1. Sweetdeal's Avatar
    So Teams can use Rotation Bots?
  1. Mendzia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetdeal View Post
    So Teams can use Rotation Bots?
    I wonder if anyone is considering that.
    That would be amazing to see somebody using it... and then got banned mid run like one of the of VAC bans in CS during tournaments. LOL
  1. Segus1992's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetdeal View Post
    So Teams can use Rotation Bots?
    Yeah, risk getting banned for something any player above average can handle perfectly already? Worth it.
  1. Fragnance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Yeah, risk getting banned for something any player above average can handle perfectly already? Worth it.
    Mmh

    + Quite sure any rotation bot would make ur performance far worse regardless not taking next two pulls into account etc.
    Never seen anyone use somth similar to it, but at best it would probably perform lfr level like :- )
  1. Kataroku's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    You think you were funny... but you weren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    My bad, hilarious joke btw, was a real knee slapper.
    "People of all ages and cultures respond to humour. Young children may favour slapstick such as Punch and Judy puppet shows or the Tom and Jerry cartoons, whose physical nature makes it accessible to them. By contrast, more sophisticated forms of humour such as satire require an understanding of its social meaning and context, and thus tend to appeal to a more mature audience."

    Found out the category to which the both of you belong.
  1. sirethas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Well... atleast they will have good excuse (corona) why the viewership is so low on their amazing YT broadcast.
    Shoudn't the numbers be higher since we are all at home?
  1. ONCHEhap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sirethas View Post
    Shoudn't the numbers be higher since we are all at home?
    That's implying anyone would want to watch that thing to begin with
  1. crewskater's Avatar
    So are the players playing from home as well?
  1. RoKPaNda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Mmh

    + Quite sure any rotation bot would make ur performance far worse regardless not taking next two pulls into account etc.
    Never seen anyone use somth similar to it, but at best it would probably perform lfr level like :- )

    Not quite that horrible. If you're on the very high end it would make your performance worse, but it would still be better than 90% of actual players.
  1. Tarx's Avatar
    Nothing change the game is mmorpg . Just the players wont gather to stadium .
  1. Snowflakesz's Avatar
    Kind of funny how don't care about the safety of all the players ^^

Site Navigation