Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BM-Hunter View Post
    4. That one guy who makes tired cliches at work. "Got a case of the Mondays?" "TGIF amirite?"
    3. Woo Girls/Holler Guys....you know who i mean....the group of morons at near every bar who just WILL NOT SHUT UP AND SCREAM AT EVERY MINISCULE EVENT. 'OMG MY SONG! WOOOO!' 'I ORDERED US SHOTS! YYYYEEEAAAH!'
    2. People who inject - 'like', 'umm' or 'f#@*ing' between every other word in a sentence.
    1. People who talk text-speak in real life. "LOL you are funny."

This is why when i go to drink I go to old man bars. I may be the youngest one there, but I don't have to deal with that annoying shit, or the dude-bros and bro-hoes.

EDIT: and there's usually a better selection of beer.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

4. That one guy who makes tired cliches at work. "Got a case of the Mondays?" "TGIF amirite?"
    3. Woo Girls/Holler Guys....you know who i mean....the group of morons at near every bar who just WILL NOT SHUT UP AND SCREAM AT EVERY MINISCULE EVENT. 'OMG MY SONG! WOOOO!' 'I ORDERED US SHOTS! YYYYEEEAAAH!'
    2. People who inject - 'like', 'umm' or 'f#@*ing' between every other word in a sentence.
    1. People who talk text-speak in real life. "LOL you are funny."
    3. Old bars also have actually interesting people to talk to
    2. I'm guilty of saying 'f#@*ing' alot :X
    1. I totally say lol irl

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    3. Old bars also have actually interesting people to talk to
    2. I'm guilty of saying 'f#@*ing' alot :X
    1. I totally say lol irl
    haha it's okay once awhile...but if you say that in replacement for actual laughter (like someone i once tried dating before finding that out)...that's when it gets annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Penatar View Post
    This is why when i go to drink I go to old man bars. I may be the youngest one there, but I don't have to deal with that annoying shit, or the dude-bros and bro-hoes.

EDIT: and there's usually a better selection of beer.
    amen, brotha....but i ALWAYS get dragged to a damn club-bar listed above by the girls i'm friends with...and i don't come, i get hassled for the next week...it's a lose-lose situation.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

haha it's okay once awhile...but if you say that in replacement for actual laughter (like someone i once tried dating before finding that out)...that's when it gets annoying.
    I actually laugh, but sometimes certain situations just warrant the good old "el oh el"

10+ Year Old Account
    People who can't read a situation. I usually stay after school for half n hour or so before coming home. My last period class is in a perfect spot for relaxing and feeling the warmth of the sun, so I'll lean back against the window and just sleep or zone out and enjoy the peace and quiet. Too many times, someone walks into the room and starts talking to me when I'm clearly trying to have some alone time. Saying "Hi!" is fine and all, but I don't care how awesome your new pair of shoes look when matched with your new socks. Seriously.

Also people who talk because they like the way their voice sounds. I sit with a kid in English class who wont shut up. Maybe it's because we sit with one of the only pretty girls at our school, but seriously, she has a BF. Every 5 minutes he has to make some stupid comment ending with "braaaaaaaaaaaaaah" or "shiiiiiiiiiiit man." You want to say something? Make sure it's relevant/interesting/intellectual/worth listening too.

I also get annoyed at uptight people. If the situation calls for it, I can be serious. The other 90% of the time, I'm relaxed and laid-back. Those people just kinda clash with who I am I guess.

Walk in front of you even though its clear as day you are going in that particular direction, and not only do they walk in front of you , they walk so damn near you have to stop to let them pass.

These mofos blind or something?

Deleted
    Women who bring their new born children to lectures at the university...

Deleted
    The sound or feel of people's nails scraping on paper. It sends shivers down me

Oh and when walking, people that walk over take you then slow down or stop right in front of you... BAM! idiots -.-

Aside from hipsters(previously mentioned), I'd say the thing that truly bothers me is getting partnered with somebody in a class whose contribution is a glorified, "I dunno lol".

Oh a LOT of things.

Back chatting.

General bitchiness.

Girls who paste on make-up like they somehow think It'll make them more attractive.

Sadly, my fiance does this... when we're SLEEPING. She pops her jaw. Eurgh.

Snorting.

Rudeness in public.

etcetcetcetc

Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    Oh a LOT of things.

Back chatting.

General bitchiness.

Girls who paste on make-up like they somehow think It'll make them more attractive.

Sadly, my fiance does this... when we're SLEEPING. She pops her jaw. Eurgh.

Snorting.

Rudeness in public.

etcetcetcetc
    Might not want to do that, requires surgery later on :<

Deleted
    Wiggers...

White ppl trying to be Black....

My personal pet peeves are people who posture up online like they're some sort of tough guy. I also really hate people who quote other people repetitively on forums and reply to each quote individually as if they can actually add something meaningful that others are interested in reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    When people fart and belch in public.
    You should move to Malawi.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    When people take my food without asking. They do it all casually like it's no big deal, and I would definitely give them some if they asked first, but when I'm eating lunch and they reach to take something on my plate, I get mad. It's rude.
    I stab their hand with a fork. I've done it before and will do it again. I don't care who you are, keep your filthy fucking hands off my food.

Quote Originally Posted by Songweaver View Post
    People who feel the need to get up in your personal space. Even when you move away slightly to a more comfortable spot, they are still all up in your face.
    This is a cultural thing. New Yorkers are particularly terrible for it. Indians can be as well. I find putting my hand in front of their face and then stepping backwards and leaving my hand there works to keep them at arm's length. And yes, I have done this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiglits View Post
    Smoking.
    I don't give a shit if you choose to inhale toxic fumes that WILL kill you and give you cancer and horrible smelling breath and a foul body odour, I really don't. Just don't fucking do it around me. I especially loathe people who do it on the train. I have ripped cigarettes out of people's mouths on trains and slapped them over the back of the head and told them off like they're pre-schoolers several times. Even the 'tough' punks, tend to back off in a, 'Holy fuck this dude is fucking crazy' way when you confront them like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    stupid people in general...
    You should probably stop posting then.

Quote Originally Posted by Corb View Post
    When my friends lay in my bed.
    Are you screwing them? If not, physically pull them the fuck off your bed and tell them that if they're not bending over and accepting your input, that they should stay the fuck off your bed. Seriously, get some balls.

Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    state things or make opinions on situations that they have no idea about but are instead just an echo of what some asshole says on the "news" which is sadly a lot of people.
    This is exactly the same thing as what PC people do against Mac people. It's sad that in the last twenty years that I've heard the same arguments spouted from the same ignorant mouths so many times that I can tell what these people are going to say before they say it. What's even worse is that a lot of these people consider themselves knowledgeable computer nerds and some are even working in IT and yet they don't know fucking jack or shit about what they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadè View Post
    - People that use gay/fag/other degrading words for homosexuality as an insult.
    Yah, this is a pet peeve of mine. I'm not even gay and yet it annoys the shit out of me. It's like, bloody-hell, people can play with whatever private parts they want to, what's the big deal? Get the hell over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Venificus View Post
    Talking or sending a text during a movie.
    I can, have, and will do in the future, tear phones out of people's hands and thrown them at the exit doors. I then tell the person that if they want to keep talking, they can get up, get their phone, and fuck off out of the cinema, but if they keep talking during the movie I'm going to beat the living shit out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    Another example - another lady who was buying some groceries at a store I was working at where we did mandatory bag checks (it was a rough neighbourhood, and the were signs EVERYWHERE saying that if you didn't want your bags checked, that you were to leave them at the front while you did your shopping) - I noticed that she had a loaf of expensive bread in the bag on her arm and asked her if she had a recipt for it.
    Dunno about the laws where you are, but having worked in Loss Prevention in my country I can tell you right now that those signs are complete bullshit. It absolutely does not matter what sign you put up, you cannot circumvent or create your own laws or even rules on your property. People's rights do not change just because they went over an imaginary line into your business. Where I am, a person could walk straight out of the shopping centre with a bag full of groceries and have OBVIOUSLY stolen them, and it's completely against the law to stop them unless you personally have witnessed them placing it in their bag from the shelf and that you haven't once lost sight of the person from the time they did so, until the time they walked past the point of sale. Only THEN do you have the legal right to stop them and even then, you CANNOT search their bag for it.

Here, only the police have the power to search a person's belongings and even they can't arrest someone without 'finds committing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitchkart View Post
    One thing that really, really annoys me is people who try to lure you into asking them a question (this is using instant messengers, by the way).
    I do this all the time in guild chat. I do it because nobody has said anything for a long time and I like to spur conversation and get people involved in the guild socially. If you want to sit by yourself in a corner, that's fine, but get the fuck out of my guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    My ultimate pet peeve has always happened between me and a woman. She needs help picking something, so she asks me whether to pick option A or option B. EVERY TIME, I pick one and they say "Uhmm, I'll go with this one." They pick the opposite. I would choke them, but I can't play WoW in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorick View Post
    My ultimate pet peeve has always happened between me and a woman. She needs help picking something, so she asks me whether to pick option A or option B. EVERY TIME, I pick one and they say "Uhmm, I'll go with this one." They pick the opposite. I would choke them, but I can't play WoW in prison.
    I thought prisoners were allowed computer time

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe. But with my luck, someone would steal mine within a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he lives in the U.S. doubtful. our prisons are like ancient medievela ones in comparison to alot of other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    If he lives in the U.S. doubtful. our prisons are like ancient medievela ones in comparison to alot of other countries.
    We also have more prisoners than most places combined

I just hate people... period

People who chew loudly. UGH!