Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Grats, pretty smart. This would have been doable a while ago if someone had thought of pulling Ouro to it!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    awsome simply brilliant!

That's awesome man, grats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Finally someone uses the Second Amendment for what it was meant for: Shooting people who do stuff you don't like.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    No way to verify first but awesome solo anyway. Just call it first video of solo maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Vantheus View Post
    No way to verify first but awesome solo anyway. Just call it first video of solo maybe
    If anyone soloed either of the bosses before, I think it'd be out in the open - there has been a lot of talk about these bosses not being soloable.. Anyone who did it would spread the word.. If not for the challenge (I guess Jider's motivation after his previous kills) then for the e-peen.

weird, during some of the cthun fight i saw an arrow on mini map like if someone else was in instance. either way great work, congratz

Quote Originally Posted by fatwhodi View Post
    weird, during some of the cthun fight i saw an arrow on mini map like if someone else was in instance. either way great work, congratz
    That was also said in my previous videos... you need 2 players to make a raid instance.

I want to say he used some sort of immunity mechanic or vanished for literly a milisecond to avoid grabing the other Emp... But knowing him it's probably not that simple :3

Deleted
    Dont have time to check the vids right now, gonna check them later though. Gratz on some nice kills!

10+ Year Old Account
    He pulled emps with a trash mob on him. Not sure exactly how that helps or made it possible.

C'thun strat was pretty insane though. Props to thinking up that one, being an exploit or not.

inc hotfixes

Twin emperors: from the video i just see he fights the melee one while the caster one is standing far away. I call bug and i need explanation, since when you pull one the other should come aswell (and heal and make teleport thing, and in the video it doesn't do pretty much anything).

C'thun: clever. Anyway it's a bug and i expect this being fixed (or can be totally ignored since it's outdated content).

Gratz anyway^^

Deleted
    Talking about your self in the third person is lame.....

Unless you are The Rock...

awesome. enjoyed your naxx kills too.
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

10+ Year Old Account
    All looks pretty damn impressive Jider, great job.

One thing I'm curious about though, why was it that sometimes you would get ported to C'thun's stomach and then immediately back out, while other times it gave you an instant to stab the things there? Did Ouro's port just take different amounts of time every time?
    Kind of why vigilantism isn't a policy to be proud of. It's rather like trying to solve a rat problem by beating them to death with a live cobra.

Sounds like some people are butthurt, congratulations!

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Quote Originally Posted by sydazlir View Post
    All looks pretty damn impressive Jider, great job.

One thing I'm curious about though, why was it that sometimes you would get ported to C'thun's stomach and then immediately back out, while other times it gave you an instant to stab the things there? Did Ouro's port just take different amounts of time every time?
    Ouro has phases just like any other raid boss. Depending on if he was above or below ground would determine how quickly he could teleport him back. The lag we see is probably no more than 2 seconds.

Also I have to take a guess on this, running into the emperors with the trash keeps the door open and hence never activates the dialog which actually links the mobs? This is the only thing I could think of other than being extremely lucky with bugs. Huge congratz regardless, the ouro maneuver is truly one of the most clever I've ever seen for a solo vid.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

While I commend your tenacity and perseverance, it only goes to show that Blizzard has double standards. By your own account you exploited the C'thun fight. Therefore you should be banned according to Blizzard's policy. However that will never happen which just goes to show that Blizzard isn't consistent with anything they do. Over the years I've come to the conclusion that Blizzard only meddles when it will get them attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's some seriously smart use of game mechanics, gratz on the kills! Which I was creative enough to think of this :P
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Blizzard can keep a double standard on old content, who cares.

They only actively care about:
    1) Non-instanced exploitation (e.g. effecting people on the server)
    2) Current content exploitation (Current content being current expansion)

Basically things that hurt other players, hurt competition (as in, for current content), or hurt the server (economy, stability)