Poll: Excited?

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Thumbs up Diablo 3 - On its Way <Excited>?

So, Diablo 3 beta is about to come.. and the game itself will follow a bit later..! Are you excited?!!
    Coz i am

EDIT: Since some don't know what Diablo 3 is - you may get some info here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_III
    Last edited by ~Valen~; 2011-07-29 at 04:22 PM.

Deleted
    I have never wanted any game more than D3. Its gonna be epic. And im soooo fanboy.

There's something wrong with your poll, it appears to have a 'no' option.

I don't understand the hype. I played Diablo 2 last week for the first time to try to see what all the fuss was about, finished the campaign including LoD as a Pally, and yeah... I don't get the hype. Maybe someone wants to explain why these games are so "good"?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Of course I am excited... BUT... I will wait till monday... there are sume disturbing news which I don't like ..so I will just wait if they will be confirmed. If yes..oh well.. I will player Diablo 3 anyway..but I will be sad panda.

no, only because i really dont know what the game is about :P

Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    Of course I am excited... BUT... I will wait till monday... there are sume disturbing news which I don't like ..so I will just wait if they will be confirmed. If yes..oh well.. I will player Diablo 3 anyway..but I will be sad panda.
    C'monnnnn tell us haha. Is it because of the armory?

Yes, I'm a hardcore fanboy, I check on on diablofans every morning. The good thing about D3 as compared to WoW is that there is no monthly fee. Thus all of my RL friends that played D2/dont want to pay a monthly fee will play D3. I'm predicting a huge influx of new players for blizzard.
    Last edited by mbrig120; 2011-07-29 at 03:55 PM.

Excited. I am playing Diablo 2 as we speak. I can't freaking WAIT!

I have waited so long, and I am so happy to know the wait is not so much longer now.

Yeah i am excited but i'm worrying that my PC wont be good enough to run it with decent fps.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I don't understand the hype. I played Diablo 2 last week for the first time to try to see what all the fuss was about, finished the campaign including LoD as a Pally, and yeah... I don't get the hype. Maybe someone wants to explain why these games are so "good"?
    I can certainly understand why the games might not be appealing for some folks, but for gamers who enjoy dungeon-slashers, Diablo really cannot be beat. It's pretty much the pinnacle of its genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz View Post
    Excited. I am playing Diablo 2 as we speak. I can't freaking WAIT!
    So am I!! Fun huh?

Diablo 2 is my all-time favourite game, alongside the pokemon games and FF10. I like that I can play the entire game alone, and the replay value of Diablo 2 is immense. That game never grows old.

Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    Yeah i am excited but i'm worrying that my PC wont be good enough to run it with decent fps.
    Knowing Blizz, the graphic settings will be able to be tuned down to play on a microwave oven.

I don't want to vote 'no' because to be honest I really don't know anything about the Diablo franchise. Off to Wikipedia I go!
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by mbrig120 View Post
    C'monnnnn tell us haha. Is it because of the armory?

Yes, I'm a hardcore fanboy, I check on on diablofans every morning. The good thing about D3 as compared to WoW is that there is no monthly fee. Thus all of my RL friends that played D2/dont want to pay a monthly fee will play D3. I'm predicting a huge influx of new players for blizzard.
    I can tell you anything but until monday, take it as speculation.

Skill system was reworked in way that respec doesn't make sense and you are not limited by 7 choices as before.
    And Traits were removed/replaced with something else
    Also some really very crazy lore stuff happening. At least one guy is not very happy about that
    So.. that's it..for now

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I can certainly understand why the games might not be appealing for some folks, but for gamers who enjoy dungeon-slashers, Diablo really cannot be beat. It's pretty much the pinnacle of its genre.
    I just found nothing appealing about zoning in a room, killing a mob really quickly, then zoning back out while you and your helper monkey regain health. And then zoning back in and killing another mob and zoning back out really quickly. That was really, really annoying for me.

I didn't read any guides while playing the game, I wanted the full "new experience" for Diablo 2, so I don't know if I was somewhat playing the wrong way (I don't know how I could be considering you can only have 2 spells bound at the same time...) or if my character was underleveled, although I didn't skip any optional dungeons.

Also, how fucking annoying is it that you have to RUN TO THE SAME PLACE THAT YOU JUST DIED, THAT IS COVERED BY A MINI-BOSS + ALL HIS MINIONS to get your gold and equipment?

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to piss off the Diablo hardcore fans here, but I would like to see what people have to say about these things that annoyed me >.<
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

cant wait. it might be the wow killer ^^ if its THAT good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I just found nothing appealing about zoning in a room, killing a mob really quickly, then zoning back out while you and your helper monkey regain health. And then zoning back in and killing another mob and zoning back out really quickly. That was really, really annoying for me.

I didn't read any guides while playing the game, I wanted the full "new experience" for Diablo 2, so I don't know if I was somewhat playing the wrong way (I don't know how I could be considering you can only have 2 spells bound at the same time...) or if my character was underleveled, although I didn't skip any optional dungeons.

Also, how fucking annoying is it that you have to RUN TO THE SAME PLACE THAT YOU JUST DIED, THAT IS COVERED BY A MINI-BOSS + ALL HIS MINIONS to get your gold and equipment?

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to piss off the Diablo hardcore fans here, but I would like to see what people have to say about these things that annoyed me >.<
    Every town has a chest called "Stash". THis is where you put enough money/gear to survive the trek back to your corpse. This also happens to be a perfect testament to how games SHOULD be played, where you actually have a reason to avoid dying.

But... "Zoning in a room, killing a mob really quickly, then zoning back out"? Your'e supposed to ONLY zone out when your bags are full! Try megapulls, challenge yourself. Diablo isn't like modern games, where the game challenges you. YOU challenge Diablo. Of course, feel free to set it to hard/nightmare/hell difficulty, if youw ant to know how the game REALLY is. Normal is just the tutorial
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

That pretty much sums it up. The wait is heartbreaking.

lol my thoughts exactly