Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Total Buzz Killington.

Furthermore, why is the human body something to be ashamed of? I'll never understand that segment of American culture.

Should we arrest guys who wear speedos? Because that's what his costume sounds like to me.

That is FUNNY!

Anyway, that would Probably Be ok where I live. Halloween is from 6-7:30 pm so kids couldn't be trick or treating past then.

Quote Originally Posted by Papalenin View Post
    Total Buzz Killington.

Furthermore, why is the human body something to be ashamed of? I'll never understand that segment of American culture.
    We breed the types of people that do terrible things to children, and it always starts with a little tin foil wrapped around your hot dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Lets look at this situation objectively. It's not Halloween and you are out for a walk with your young niece or daughter and somebody with no clothes on other than tin foil wrapped around their junk comes into your proximity... What do you do?

I would personally take said child to the accompaniment of another legal guardian, return to said location, ream out said individual, possibly cause them physical pain or discomfort and then proceed to call the police, and regard anybody who wouldn't do the same as a pedo lover.
    Your interpretation is not very objective at all. You probably live nowhere near a beach because its perfectly legal and permitted for someone to walk around in a speedo so if the tin foil was sufficiently covering the dude than I see no difference.

I don't think the guy was exposing anything that wouldn't be exposed if he were, for example, wearing swimwear like this one: http://www.nuwear.com/joe-snyder-bul...html?color=170.

Which, while being a horrible display of bad taste, is not illegal.

That said, wrapping your junk in tinfoil is un-creative, can't even be considered a costume and it's just desperate begging for attention.

Would your roommate have taken such offense if it was a woman in good shape with said amount of tinfoil coverage?

If he wouldn't have done the same, then I say he is in the wrong. If he would do the same, then his stance is actually what is "decent" in a general sense and no what is "decent" to his personal view.

Not sure if it's worth calling 911 about, but the guy sounds like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vekron View Post
    Your interpretation is not very objective at all. You probably live nowhere near a beach because its perfectly legal and permitted for someone to walk around in a speedo so if the tin foil was sufficiently covering the dude than I see no difference.
    Depending on how it is wrapped around his junk, people can see the shape of his "hot dog"....

Instead of just a covered lump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely ridiculous especially when you weigh the "crime" against the punishment

Having to register oneself with Child Molesters and rapists all because he was showing off a little skin on HALLOWEEN NIGHT

I'd wager your friend would not have given a single shit if it had been an attractive woman in a Aluminum Bikini
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Deleted
    Exactly. I would love to see this guys conversation with his cell mate.
    "What are you in for?"
    "I was showing my junk in public on a night when small children could very well be about and see it, but it was wrapped in foil..."
    *Begin curb stomping and prison rape*

EDIT:
    Judging by the pedo lover responses here, I can only hope if any of you have children they end up getting taken from you. :3 khtkx /participation.
    What the fuck is your problem? Seeing bare skin (no genitalia) is harmful enough to kids to warrant taking them away from their parents?
    WHAT IN THE FUCK?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    I'm a woman and I would have laughed honestly. And as for kids, my daughter probably would have said "Ew" or something along those lines and turned away. If the guy was completely naked, with dick hangin out then I could see it being an issue but this sounds like the guy was just trying to be funny.

---------- Post added 2011-11-01 at 12:59 PM ----------

This is another valid point. Why were there kids out there at 11pm?
    A, it's Hawaii, B it's Halloween, and C why the hell not?

OP, your friend is a moron. Complain about it all you want, but waste cops' time on it? Fucking seriously?

Well I grilled him later in the night because there was a guy walking around with nothing but a strapped on giant penis with a shaving creme can at the end of it and girls were getting down on their knees and he was spraying them all with it while their friends took pictures and when I asked if he was going to call that in he just said "Nah, that's also inappropriate but markedly funny."

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    Well I grilled him later in the night because there was a guy walking around with nothing but a strapped on giant penis with a shaving creme can at the end of it and girls were getting down on their knees and he was spraying them all with it while their friends took pictures and when I asked if he was going to call that in he just said "Nah, that's also inappropriate but markedly funny."
    Damn funny

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, I would call the cops on guys and gals in overly skimpy costumes. There is absolutely no need for that crap.

Deleted
    hmm well tbh as far as crimes go as long as his sexual organs are covered it okay (in england at least). Hoever if said man was running about shouting rubbing his 'hadonkadonk' in peoples faces thats a different story, however im willing to asume he was just being merry and more likely has pants (underwear) under the tinfoil.

Either way 11pm... trick-or-treating should be done between 6 and 9 at latest, any parent whos kid saw that at 11 your own fault, if a teen saw it well this generation would just laugh at the dude XD

Had fun replying to this tbh XD

Well, it was 11 pm... Also, the difference between a WWF wrestler and him is just the form of the speedo.

How do you know he just came out at 11 PM? You think a guy like that is going to be aware enough to wait past 10 PM to start partying?

Sounds like he was just mad that the guy was in shape.

Lets look at this situation objectively. It's not Halloween and you are out for a walk with your young niece or daughter and somebody with no clothes on other than tin foil wrapped around their junk comes into your proximity... What do you do?

I would personally take said child to the accompaniment of another legal guardian, return to said location, ream out said individual, possibly cause them physical pain or discomfort and then proceed to call the police, and regard anybody who wouldn't do the same as a pedo lover.
    the physical harm part would land you in jail for assault.
    OT: i think what he did was over the top(the guy calling) you're in hawaii and women probably dressed just as bad, if not worse in some cases, but since you're buddy is a male he will completely overlook this because we "think with our penises". the guy with foil over his junk was probably just trying to protect himself from mind control.
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

I have no problems with sexy Halloween costumes.

However, what was described does seem to go too far, especially in an environment where children are present. I don't care WHAT event is going on: if you're walking around in public with potentially other people's children around and you're naked except for a little piece of tinfoil over your privates, it's a problem. If you want to do that at a private party with only adults around, go ahead. Out on the streets? With kids possibly around? Dark out? Yeah, police better have a word with him.

Even at 10:30-11 PM it's an issue. No, 5 year olds won't be out. But I remember trick or treating past 10 PM when I was pretty young. And teens may be allowed to stay out a bit later, assuring their parents that they will be with friends and at a party or a freind's home. Do you want your 14 year old daughter to encounter a nearly naked man on the streets at night?