Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I genuinely do not understand the TB hate at all.

But.. the song was meh. I don't think it was worth posting, and by just mentioning his name here you've brewed a shitstorm.

People either love him or hate his guts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't the worst I ever seen =p
    Good Job, not to bad 3.2 stars
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Quote Originally Posted by Gingercrab View Post
    I genuinely do not understand the TB hate at all.

But.. the song was meh. I don't think it was worth posting, and by just mentioning his name here you've brewed a shitstorm.

People either love him or hate his guts.
    People are enraged by his assholish internet personality, presumably because they're not quite smart enough to understand what that is. Basically, they're probably the same people who think Athene is serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically TB's view of what WoW has become is just about spot-on in every way, shape, and form.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

Wait....TB doesn't even play WoW anymore and hasn't for a few month's at least. And people are still doing these sort of threads?

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    *cringe*

And that's a very old picture of him I think
    It's not that old. It's from like 2006. He use to be really skinny and then suddenly exploded in size about 4 years later. He's so huge now and so is his wife, which is bizarre because she was super skinny and hot when she worked for WoW Radio. I guess having like 2 kids will do that to you, but age really caught up with them. It's very odd how much he's changed in size and it's clearly changed the sound of his voice a lot. I say this being a fan of TB for probably 8 years now. I still have his first podcast he ever did on WoW Radio from 2005. The ironic part is in the 8 years I've been supporting him, the only time I've ever tried to talk to him he blew me off and wouldn't even return my messages.

All the shallow stuff aside, he's still one of the best SC2 commentators and I still love his work. I loved it when he got to cast Dreamhack. I hope they invite him back again this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should really be in the OT forum.

I really did not like it IMO.

6/10 for creativity (& making me go listen to The Real Slim Shady )
    "Can you truly help someone so intent on being stupid?"
    - Hawke

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    Wasn't the worst I ever seen =p
    Good Job, not to bad 3.2 stars
    lol odd rating but I'll take it, thanks

Deleted
    I think it's pretty sad you took the time to make this video in the first place. If someone annoys you to that extent over the internet then I suggest unplugging it for a few days, it's not healthy.

Although I'm suprised that is him in the pic, I expected him to be about 45 from the sound of his voice.
    Last edited by mmocbd02567a48; 2012-02-21 at 07:15 AM.

353 Spirit rings are apparently an upgrade for a Mage over a 346 non spirit ring.

Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane View Post
    That doesn't even sound like totalbiscuit, and I've listened to him since the early wowradio days.
    same oh well a point for the effort I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence View Post
    same oh well a point for the effort I suppose
    I mean, the point was not necessarily to sound exactly like TB. In fact, it's only a coincidence really that another British person recorded this.

Deleted
    Do you make songs of every annoying forumtroll?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    People are enraged by his assholish internet personality, presumably because they're not quite smart enough to understand what that is. Basically, they're probably the same people who think Athene is serious.
    Yes and no. Even if its part of his act, I don't need to be drowned in constant negativity. Add to that his constant flip flopping on heroics(too hard, too easy, too hard) and him speaking out of his ass(read-Firelands & progression) I got tired of it rather quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's a TotalBiscuit? Is it the best cookie ever made? I'd totally have a couple of those with my next double double.

the amount of nerd in the first 10 seconds made me close my browser
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    the amount of nerd in the first 10 seconds made me close my browser
    lmao yeah, it's quite intense

10+ Year Old Account
    I use to like totalbiscuit, and even kind of defended him at the time he was makng wow videos. However like some celebraties go, he went that way to, meaning down the hole.
    His attitude became so completely negative and whining towards everyone playing wow and the game itself, that it became unenjoyable to listen to him. From his condescending attitude to his belief that he was actully a good player left it feeling he was just a clueless whiner with to much opinion of himself. It was sad to see someone sink so low, but thats how it went.

---------- Post added 2012-02-27 at 11:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    I used to love TB, but he became an instigator for a lot of the negativity in the WoW community around 4.1 and 4.2. He initially claimed that Heroic Dungeons in the beta were too easy, then when Cata released he said they were too hard, before switching back to saying they were too easy. His cardinal sin though, was when he incessantly bitched about how "mind numbingly easy" the Firelands were, claiming that he and his guild had destroyed every boss on every difficulty and that WoW was now simple enough on all difficulty settings for even a small child to clear. Then the truth came out that TB had not only never set foot in a Heroic Firelands raid on live, but by the time that most raiding guilds had started to enter Heroic mode, TB's guild was still stuck on Alysrazor. TB, obviously embarrassed about the fact that he had lied and now resembled the sea of casuals who had over-inflated e-peens that he had helped create, pretended like WoW had just become too boring for him and that the Community he had poisoned so much was "too toxic," quit.

And that's why I no longer respect TB, nor should any other rational individual. Plus he's terrible at casting SC2, but that's more of a personal opinion than a fact.
    You pretty much nailed it. It wasn't just his attitude, but the fact he was what he accused the community of, and then made some hammed excuse that the game was beyond him, so quit, pobably ashamed of the truth coming out and not being able to face it.

i agree with jibjabb but whatever lol

A picture with some music in the background made me instantly close and downrate the so-called "video".