Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    Huh. You don't seem like the person to advocate the use of drugs. I'll see what I can find out next week at school.

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 07:03 PM ----------

I hope you realise that by "thanks" I meant " I fucking hate you now please leave forever I don't want to be scarred again"
    I was fully aware of the true meaning of your thank you.

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 04:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    i said it one time again... you can hate me for that if you want... but PLEASE STOP ADVERTISING DRUGS AS SOMETHING FINE AND GOOD
    Why? Explain what is wrong with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    there are so many bugs in the beta done get me started on pointing them all out ...
    that's why it's called beta, duh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Heyo everyone. Just swinging by for a brief 10 minutes on a random computer since COMCRAP HAS FAILED ME AGAIN!

I swear... I fucking hate ISPs. Sorry for being absent all night again.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

i said it one time again... you can hate me for that if you want... but PLEASE STOP ADVERTISING DRUGS AS SOMETHING FINE AND GOOD
    No, I don't think I will. Depends on the drug, depends on the situation, etc. But globally saying "drugs are bad" is a considerably narrow view that I refuse to take. I much prefer to speak truthfully to people, and let them make their own decisions than to lie.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Your sig reminds me of somepony.
    Who? What? When? Where? Why?
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Heyo everyone. Just swinging by for a brief 10 minutes on a random computer since COMCRAP HAS FAILED ME AGAIN!

I swear... I fucking hate ISPs. Sorry for being absent all night again.
    Not surprised, sorry. Comcrap is...well...them...

Deleted
    i said it one time already... you can hate me for that if you want... but PLEASE STOP ADVERTISING DRUGS AS SOMETHING FINE AND GOOD
    At class at the moment and I mus say...
    ^This ten times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Not surprised, sorry. Comcrap is...well...them...
    They're the only ISP down here worth a damn speed wise, and I guess they know it too, because they don't seem to be worried about losing customers for as often as their shit goes down. Hopefully it'll be back up when I get home from work, or I'll be back here at random other house computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Why? Explain what is wrong with them.
    They fuck up your brain, sometimes the rest of your body too, and they can cause you to become violent and dangerous. Drugs that get you really high can cause a permanent distortion of your perception of reality and give you frequent mental breakdowns.
    [Steam]
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

They are illegal.

Most of them.

Dude ponies are hella a drug.
    >Implying illegal things are bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    They're the only ISP down here worth a damn speed wise, and I guess they know it too, because they don't seem to be worried about losing customers for as often as their shit goes down. Hopefully it'll be back up when I get home from work, or I'll be back here at random other house computer.
    Same here with Charter. You either have Charter, and have working internet 5% of the time, or AT&T DSL, with slow internet working....oh, 75% of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Same here with Charter. You either have Charter, and have working internet 5% of the time, or AT&T DSL, with slow internet working....oh, 75% of the time.
    AT&T can't call their internet DSL without a huge sack of irony hanging off of it. It's barely faster than Dial Up

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    They fuck up your brain, sometimes the rest of your body too, and they can cause you to become violent and dangerous. Drugs that get you really high can cause a permanent distortion of your perception of reality and give you frequent mental breakdowns.
    With certain drugs, and certain doses yes. They can also make you feel good, and are a fun thing to do with friends. In fact, in most cases of drug use, the result is a positive one. Why would people continue smoking pot if it killed you or made you insane 60% of the time? Some people are stupid, yeah, but most aren't that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    >Implying they aren't.

If they aren't bad then WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THEY'RE ILLEGAL?
    [Steam]

They are illegal.

Most of them.

Dude ponies are hella a drug.
    Depends on the country. Are you advocating that we force your country's laws onto the rest of the world?

This is an uninformed statement, it sounds like you've watched too many drugsarebadmmkay propaganda commercials. I can say that about almost anything that is improperly used. Cars can fuck up your brain, sometimes the rest of your body too. They can cause you to become violent and dangerous (road rage) and give you frequent mental breakdowns. Fortunately some people know how to drive cars properly. Fortunately some people know how to use drugs properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    >Implying they aren't.

If they aren't bad then WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THEY'RE ILLEGAL?
    lol there are soooo many bad things that arent illegal ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    Murder is illegal.

Anyways - I'm not really wanting to get involved in this discussion, so I'll just throw my two bits out there and be done with it:

Drugs are not all bad. Most of my very closest friends and loved ones do one type of drug or another, and it's caused them no harm. All things in moderation though, too much of anything is bad.
    That said - I, personally, don't do drugs. Never have, probably never will. But that's just my choice.

Drugs are bad m'kay.

They rot your brain m'kay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I need to get to work.

I shall return after work, either directly after work, or an extra 30 minutes later when I make the drive back to random computer because Comcrap still isn't on their shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Murder is illegal.

Anyways - I'm not really wanting to get involved in this discussion, so I'll just throw my two bits out there and be done with it:

Drugs are not all bad. Most of my very closest friends and loved ones do one type of drug or another, and it's caused them no harm. All things in moderation though, too much of anything is bad.
    That said - I, personally, don't do drugs. Never have, probably never will. But that's just my choice.
    word!!!

if you know how to use drugs properly you won´t fuck your body up that much.