Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

vaults, is it getting cleared faster then Previous tiers/dragon soul?,

Seems like vault is pretty easy for them no blocks and compared to dragon soul and t11 and all its getting cleared way faster or am i wrong?
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-10-11 at 05:41 PM.

the tier is staggered so doing these bosses is like doing magmaw and halfus and chim...the end boss is sha.

Vault is ment to be easier then fear or endless springs........there were several blue posts and interviews where they have stated that
    Last edited by Purenight; 2012-10-11 at 10:11 AM. Reason: spelling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    Seems like vault is pretty easy for them no blocks and compared to dragon soul and t11 and all its getting cleared way faster or am i wrong?
    You know it's not a tier-raid, right? And only 6 bosses, right? And you know that they can't have a gear-check on a raid tuned for 5-man items, right?

RIGHT?

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say it's easy. There seems to be a lot of guilds having problems in there, hence it being only a couple having more than 2 HC kills.

15+ Year Old Account
    yeh the tier stuff is be released soon(tm) lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Your right, perhaps because there's no artificial block in the shape of Spine this time where it's impossible to kill until the numbers had been balanced, could also be.., and I know this is a long shot n' reaching for straws, but, what if:

This is the first section of a tier (as in it's not a tier, but part of one) and it scales up towards Heart of Fear

Also: Top 10 is in a breed of their own, spend the time they do on every aspect of the game and you might reach that same point some day.

It's only a third of the total tier that's available at the moment. There'll be more than enough to progress on next month.

LFR is too easy

Initially I wanted to say something about LFR difficulty here, but decided to move it to Official LFR thread
    Last edited by mikoslav; 2012-10-11 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancha View Post
    I wouldn't say it's easy. There seems to be a lot of guilds having problems in there, hence it being only a couple having more than 2 HC kills.
    Mine is one of them. About 13 or so attempts on the Guardians with about half of us being slightly under ilvl460. Got them down to about 25% just once before poorly managed explosions wiped us almost instantly.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    The vault is just an entry raid. Wouldn't call it a tier-raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Yeah, I'm not surprised by how quickly it's getting cleared. World first guilds are in a complete league of their own.

There'll still be plenty of challenge for the rest of us, don't worry.

(Also, lol: I swear these threads pop up with every single new tier...)

Theres plenty of challenge there for most folks. The mechanics are fun and interesting. The best guilds are in a league of their own. What they can achieve has no bearing on most players.

You guys forget that these TOP GUILDS... have spent a "year" on the beta servers banging these bosses out, and mastering being 90s.

No matter how big or hard content is. it will still be cleared the week of release letting everyone in Betas, and test servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    yeh the tier stuff is be released soon(tm) lol
    October 30th. No need to get snarky when they have given a solid release date. Why should Blizzard release things in a timely manner if people make the same lame "jokes" either way.

Firelands got cleared in 1 Day, only Ragnaros was hard. The Speed is simply Normal.

You can only make this dungeon so hard. People have limited gear choices.

That said, the first few bosses are difficult, make no mistake by how world class guilds perform.

Deleted
    majority of guilds can't even clear normal, top dogs are on 2/3 hc kills. I call it quite hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancha View Post
    1% of guilds completed it on normal. Ya, super easy.

15+ Year Old Account
    As raidleader of a semi-casual 25 man raiding guild I can tell you that this raid is not easy nor very hard. I think its well balanced. A normal 25 man raiding guild that hasn't done the raid on the PTR probably didnt clear it on normal in the first week and thus needs atleast 2 resets to clear it on normal. If i remember correct alot of raid instances were cleared on normal in just the first reset. My guild has 4 out of 6 down on normal and I heard Eregon or w/e he is called is not easy at all.

In short, the difficulty is fine! Don't look at the top guilds as they raid like 10-15 hours per day 7 days a week AND have done/tried it on the PTR.