Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maerran View Post
    Maybe people like you should start reading his post before writing a comment. He clearly stated 100% of the horde team.
    He edited the post after comments like that were made, clarifying that he was only talking about the Horde.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    He edited the post after comments like that were made, clarifying that he was only talking about the Horde.

Yes but anyone with half a brain who actually looked at the picture, would have noticed that he made a typo.

did a battleground early morning, and i was the only real player on my team in gilneas bg.

it was funny, they all did the EXACT same thing.

I'm blessed by Blizzard gods, my LFR runs are smooth and wipe-free and my BG's are for the most part never too bott-y. And I mostly BG at night too :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    they most likely dont.
    I was playing SotA on my level 87 horde warlock and the entire enemy team was comprised of bots. We started defending. They could do nothing. When it was our turn, we zerged through it. Its akin to honor farming. The irony is, I hardly ever PvP in WoW, so when I finally decide to I end up PvEing. The chance of winning is based on a few factors: how well do you know behavior of bot, how well can you outplay them (they're not terribly smart but try to do damage), and your bot percentage compared to theirs. Is this how we want to PvP in WoW? I don't.

I suppose its time to wait for ban wave.

9 billion gold says you didn't report them yet you're on here complaining.

0/10 thread.

so you say i'm a bot? because when 99% is a bit i'm going to sit with the bots and just farm some honor. so thx for telling me i'm a bot.

so next time give some proof that they are botting. because just some random pics or even a video is far from proof that there whole team is botting.

but hey atleast your not the presidant other wise i would be hanged by now.

my bot dc'd last night. check it in the morning: 0 wins 1 loss. tis a sad life.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Dam it, this kinda pisses me off. Never sat right with me I couldn't get the Perfect Win achievement in this BG and it sounds like 100% bot horde team might've been a good solution to that.

Deleted
    i dont mind the opposing team being all bots but it really sucks in a WSG when 3 of your team are bots, i actually think blizzard may have given up on the problem

15+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing is if you were to post those pictures on official forums, you would get instabanned for revealing cheater's names

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skitz0129 View Post
    9 billion gold says you didn't report them yet you're on here complaining.

0/10 thread.
    When there was just 1 or 2 bots in an average BG, you can be sure that a lot more people reported them. Now, when almost all your team and all of the opposing team are bots, you simply just give up. I don't queue for a BG, just so I can spend all my time write down names and servers on god knows how many people. So that is a lame argument. With this many bots, it's no longer up to the player base to actively do something about it, it's up to Blizz.

Deleted
    just looked at the pictures, a simmilar thing happened to me in EOTS a few weeks back, on my team there was at least 4 botters, and they were pretty easy to spot, ran to the same place each time and just stood there, and auto attacked enemys who came near, then returned to their spot for the next enemy, . reported them all as bots, likely did nothing.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    When there was just 1 or 2 bots in an average BG, you can be sure that a lot more people reported them. Now, when almost all your team and all of the opposing team are bots, you simply just give up. I don't queue for a BG, just so I can spend all my time write down names and servers on god knows how many people. So that is a lame argument. With this many bots, it's no longer up to the player base to actively do something about it, it's up to Blizz.
    blizzard said before they like to collect up all the names of bottes and ban lots in one go, which is really bad. by the time they have found 100 botters, 200 new ones have started so it never ends. and then they dont like to ban them because its usually a hacked account they say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    because its usually a hacked account they say.
    Yet have never presented any proof. I know many botters who are not hacked. Of course when you get caught it's just easy to say you were hacked.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    I honestly don't think anyone gives a shit about retarded conspiracy theories. Blizzard bans botters, whether you notice it or not.

"retarded conspiracy theories" lol

A botter pays for an account when not for 3 or even up to 10 ... So, why would Blizzard want to bab them all?
    There hasn't bee a ban wave since The Burning Crusade, but in my opinion there will be one in MoP unless tehy find a way to break BGbuddy wihtout damaging the entire bot.

HOWEVER... there is a marginal cost over all this matter, so, if at any point Blizzard start losing from it's reputation about bots, they'll feel forced to do something. And that's why I do believe that MoP will bring something about it.

And bte, it's not about "retarded conspiracy theories" ... it's about money, about business.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    I honestly don't think anyone gives a shit about retarded conspiracy theories. Blizzard bans botters, whether you notice it or not.

name me ONE account that has been banned for botting.... i challange u.

NOBODY gets banned for botting... its a total myth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStocket View Post
    Yet have never presented any proof. I know many botters who are not hacked. Of course when you get caught it's just easy to say you were hacked.

ive always wondered why would they farm honor on a hacked account anyway? its not like you can make a lot of gold from pvp. thats why i dont think its hacked accounts. hacked accounts are usually used to farm gold to sell, and the gold you can make from pvp is laughable. its just easy as you said for people who get caught.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 11:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    "retarded conspiracy theories" lol

A botter pays for an account when not for 3 or even up to 10 ... So, why would Blizzard want to bab them all?
    There hasn't bee a ban wave since The Burning Crusade, but in my opinion there will be one in MoP unless tehy find a way to break BGbuddy wihtout damaging the entire bot.

HOWEVER... there is a marginal cost over all this matter, so, if at any point Blizzard start losing from it's reputation about bots, they'll feel forced to do something. And that's why I do believe that MoP will bring something about it.

And bte, it's not about "retarded conspiracy theories" ... it's about money, about business.

there is a bot problem, its just how long blizzard can deny its a problem for. but until they start losing customers as a result of botting, why ban them?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    Thats because no one cares about that terrible game
    Don't be mean to Rift, it's fun - it's just not as addictive as WoW!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

What is the purpose of botting BG's? I've never understood.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    What is the purpose of botting BG's? I've never understood.

MoP PvP is horrible garbage, so they kinda want to get rewards without actually have to do it. Question is thought why they need rewards if they hate BG's, arenas?