Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Ulduar 25-man min requirements?

Trying to farm Heralds of the titans gear and DK recolor. What would be the minimum requirements to clear most of the instance minus yogg-saron. Think it's possible with 2-4 players?

You can solo easily everything up to yogg, and I've 3 manned it all including Yogg 0. Better people could probably 2 man Yogg 0.

probably soloable, but 3 man makes it very easy. we needed six for yogg can someone would explain how you deal with the sanity loss with only 2

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    probably soloable, but 3 man makes it very easy. we needed six for yogg can someone would explain how you deal with the sanity loss with only 2
    You don't, just blow him up
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

If its about herald of the titans gear i'm not convinced 3 lvl 80s could clear all of uld25. 10 seems a more realistic number

Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi View Post
    If its about herald of the titans gear i'm not convinced 3 lvl 80s could clear all of uld25. 10 seems a more realistic number
    I think they are talking about level 90s for xmog...

Deleted
    Tried to solo it as lv 90 but my problem with soloing is getting past the vehicle Leviathan encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Brouhaha View Post
    I think they are talking about level 90s for xmog...
    then why would he specifically say herald of the titans gear?

sidenote: if its just you collecting herald gear whilst getting boosted by 2 90s you should be fine

You can farm the gear with a couple 90s carrying the 80s for the Herald gear. It's what my guild is slowly doing when we got time (most of us have an 80 toon set to use for the Herald run).
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrius View Post
    Tried to solo it as lv 90 but my problem with soloing is getting past the vehicle Leviathan encounter.
    Soloing FL with 0 towers up is pretty easy. Just set up 2 or 3 demos around the room with choppers behind them, stack pyrite to where you're getting off the 10th stack just before your demo dies, hop in the chopper, go to the next demo, rinse and repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'd like WoW to be a single player game

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    deal with the sanity loss with only 2
    Well you can't be targeted by the random nukes once you are below 20 or something around that so unless you are unlucky you shouldn't just get mindcontrolled. The phase inside is quite doable with paying a bit of attention and turning at the right time to avoid the gaze isn't that hard either.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Well you can't be targeted by the random nukes once you are below 20 or something around that so unless you are unlucky you shouldn't just get mindcontrolled. The phase inside is quite doable with paying a bit of attention and turning at the right time to avoid the gaze isn't that hard either.
    It's true in 10-man.
    In 25-man, though, it's not quite clear. If yout try to solo him, you can randomly nuked to 4 or even 0 sanity. I can't understand why, and I guess this bugs only appears in solo. But don't be surprise if it occurs in an attemp to duo it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi View Post
    Most of it is soloable by level 80s, 3manning it would be TOTALLY possible.

Besides, outside of tier tokens the better gear comes from 10man hardmodes for that achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    You don't, just blow him up
    What about malady of mind? And I'm pretty damn sure that u get dropped to as low as sub10 sanity by this stupid beam

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    What about malady of mind? And I'm pretty damn sure that u get dropped to as low as sub10 sanity by this stupid beam
    As I said above, you're not supposed to drop below ~20 sanity. You can easily see it in 10-man. But in 25-man it seems a bit rng, if you're single, sometimes it stops at 16, sometimes at 4, sometimes it kills you. I'd guess it's a bug (since it does not happen in 10-man, ever) but I'm not sure how many people you nee to make sure this does not happen.

Deleted
    Is Herald of the Titans still obtainable? I thought they removed it from the game, for some reason. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    As I said above, you're not supposed to drop below ~20 sanity. You can easily see it in 10-man. But in 25-man it seems a bit rng, if you're single, sometimes it stops at 16, sometimes at 4, sometimes it kills you. I'd guess it's a bug (since it does not happen in 10-man, ever) but I'm not sure how many people you nee to make sure this does not happen.
    We tried 3 manning 0 light today and 3 times in a row one of us was nuked to 0 sanity within 20 secs of p2. Not sure if awful RNG but does happen with 3 people for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Most of it is soloable by level 80s, 3manning it would be TOTALLY possible.
    He might not be considering that 80s in MoP gear would have heroic DS primary stats and enormous secondaries.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    He might not be considering that 80s in MoP gear would have heroic DS primary stats and enormous secondaries.
    Only tanks can, dps/healer classes will still get 2-shot, regardless of MoP gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Only tanks can, dps/healer classes will still get 2-shot, regardless of MoP gear.
    What do you mean "2-shot" they'll have much, much higher HP and armor and won't be getting directly attacked. Well, unless they're soloing it in which case they should be a tank spec.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2012-12-19 at 03:20 PM.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."