Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Holy nut balls, that was probably one of the best cinematics I have ever seen, just watched twice in a row, wow, epic.

Deleted
    To be honest I was never that hyped about HotS but that cinematic managed to pump my hype level to over 9000.

Was that a nuke btw? Seriously I am now looking forward to march.

Edit: I'm kinda dumb Just watched it again and saw that it was a crashing battle cruiser and no giant nuke LOL
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-01-22 at 04:28 PM.

I had to turn the brightness up on my phone and watch it again, really amazing.

Also anyone else notice the Wilhelm Scream when the Marine was stepped on by the Ultralisk?

10+ Year Old Account
    i really REALLY wish they would make an action game in the starcraft universe now after seeing this oO.

flying dat viking ...

10+ Year Old Account
    It was well done, sadly I don't like the type of game starcraft is so I will have to youtube all the cinematic clips once the game is released.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    man blizzard trailers always get me pumped to play their games. i was so excited when i first heard about sc2, being a huge sc1 fanatic and playing it more hours than i care to admit i was rather put off by their decision to split all the campaigns up into seperate expansions. its one of the main reasons i still havent bought wings of liberty. well that and i cant never seem to catch it when its on sale. i just cant see myself spending 40 bucks on a game thats been out what 2 and a half years? especially considering im only getting part of the story and will have to possibly wait another 2 years to see the protoss story, which is by far and large my favorite of the 3.

i reckon i might use whatever birthday money and just buy the double pack or whatever and get them both for 60 bucks.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even have SC2 installed on my computer anymore...that trailer was enough to make me rectify that when I get home.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    man blizzard trailers always get me pumped to play their games. i was so excited when i first heard about sc2, being a huge sc1 fanatic and playing it more hours than i care to admit i was rather put off by their decision to split all the campaigns up into seperate expansions. its one of the main reasons i still havent bought wings of liberty. well that and i cant never seem to catch it when its on sale. i just cant see myself spending 40 bucks on a game thats been out what 2 and a half years? especially considering im only getting part of the story and will have to possibly wait another 2 years to see the protoss story, which is by far and large my favorite of the 3.

i reckon i might use whatever birthday money and just buy the double pack or whatever and get them both for 60 bucks.
    You are kind of making it sound like SC2:WoL was 10 linear missions like the Terran part of SC1 was. you do know this is not true right?

I got far more (single player) value out of the 26 (+2) Missions in SC2:WoL than I did out of all of SC1.

Don't get me wrong SC1 was awesome but SC2:WoL was awesome as a stand alone as well.

Not sure what part of the world your from but SC2:WoL is only £22 from UK Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigface View Post
    Elvine. Is this the same Elvine that guild lead Illuminati on the Shattered Hand server during Wrath?
    Indeed, that would be me.

Deleted
    The cinematic looked really good. Then again, It's just a cinematic.

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    To be honest I was never that hyped about HotS but that cinematic managed to pump my hype level to over 9000.

Edit: I'm kinda dumb Just watched it again and saw that it was a crashing battle cruiser and no giant nuke LOL
    Looked like a battlecruiser crashing to me. The wilhelm scream made me giggle for a second
    Also - I'd still "hit dat" in the zerg form.
    Last edited by mmocfde342b214; 2013-01-22 at 07:53 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one confused by the ending?

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Am I the only one confused by the ending?
    Did you play through the first campaign?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Did you play through the first campaign?

SC2 yeah but I don't remember it all. On my second playthrough but it's going slow lol.

I'm confused as to the form she is in at the end. Didn't she already pass that "evolution" stage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    SC2 yeah but I don't remember it all. On my second playthrough but it's going slow lol.

I'm confused as to the form she is in at the end. Didn't she already pass that "evolution" stage?
    I know what you mean. Kerrigan is no longer the queen of blades and this cinematic was only a dream she had after she was turned human in the Wings of LIberty ending.

So yeah she is now human and no longer looks like the Queen of Blades and that cinematic is a bit confusing in that regards.

10+ Year Old Account

It was a battlecruiser getting destroyed (a bigger one which Mangsek had in Starcraft 1 I presume).

10+ Year Old Account
    I know what you mean. Kerrigan is no longer the queen of blades and this cinematic was only a dream she had after she was turned human in the Wings of LIberty ending.

So yeah she is now human and no longer looks like the Queen of Blades and that cinematic is a bit confusing in that regards.
    I guess I forgot she was turned human again. It's been awhile since I played. Not sure if I ever did finish it to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not much of an SC-universe fan, but hell... the ending to that made me want to find out exactly wtf is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Gnome necklace hanging inside of viking
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETGRY...tailpage#t=29s
    I also noticed this the first time I watched it. I was like "... is that a gnome warrior with T6...?" xD Yay for 1080p!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    I'm not much of an SC-universe fan, but hell... the ending to that made me want to find out exactly wtf is going on.

I also noticed this the first time I watched it. I was like "... is that a gnome warrior with T6...?" xD Yay for 1080p!
    yeah she gets turned back into human by Jim and the Gang at the end of Wings of Liberty. Sorry if that is a spoiler but the game has been out for like 2 years or something.

Good looking cinematic, but games are made that look not too far off from it. Five years ago this would have been extremely impressive. Today? The gap between the CG and what games can do has never been narrower, but those type of games aren't made by Blizzard.

I wasn't that impressed. I've seen this before. Blizzard is just falling further and further behind the curve by being so conservative a company.

Oh wow, this cinematic was really great. Was really good imo.