Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    I feel like this should be a thing on these forums. Finding nerdy room-mates and shit. This could be awesome.
    Something about that seems really epic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Well, it took me a bit longer and I got lucky and took an opportunity which gave me a lot too. But it's off topic, what does it matter? I get it that you don't like me for some reason which is all well and good but you don't say anything constructive, you just try to find different unrelated ways to attack me.
    Don't just target me, EVERYONE in this thread has said the same thing. Own up to the fact that no one here is impressed by anything you're saying. You have gotten some actual good real world advice and you outright refuse to acknowledge it.

Live on your own. Move out, support yourself 100%, be an adult. Move on from your brother's problems because that shit isn't going away, and it is not your responsibility to pick up your parent's shit. That is not your home, your parents are letting you live there, and they don't care enough to tell your brother to stop acting like an ass. Think about that. They don't care enough to tell him - no to MAKE him - stop.

You don't want to move out, because it's comfortable and there's a pool and a garden and an entire life that most kids your age can only dream about. That is beyond selfish and a terrible reason to not be independent. Want to prove you're really a strong adult? Move out, support yourself, be the bigger person and move on with your life. Do something that will build your character besides complaining about your brother getting laid and having loud music.

Three words:

Ho.

Ly.

Shit.

I was kind of on board with your problems and everything before you started to come across as some My Super Sweet 16 princess that's probably got a stick up her ass because she got a Corvette instead of a Lamborghini for her birthday. Seriously, try living with any real world problem for a week. It might do you some good. Your brother might be a douche, but at least he's not on the internet telling everyone how bad his life is while he's chilling by the indoor fucking pool. My god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging from his posts in this thread, OP has a real victim complex.

I would question if whether or not the story we are being given is at all accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Thats good. well not your 3 tours, but the reliability of sleep. Ive got severe anxiety issues that keep me up all night half the time. Sodas and talking with people are the only things that seem to help >.>
    reliability of sleep is something ive not had the luxury of in 3 years.

$100,000 in 4 months sounds like a hell of a nice income...

Well, it took me a bit longer and I got lucky and took an opportunity which gave me a lot too. But it's off topic, what does it matter? I get it that you don't like me for some reason which is all well and good but you don't say anything constructive, you just try to find different unrelated ways to attack me.
    If you made $100,000 in 4 months and quit that job, well... You're a bafoon. (We all know you didn't make that much money, your parents are paying for it)

Again, get a job and move out like every other responsible adult.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Fart him out. Go on a steady diet of cabbage and onion sandwiches, an large bowls of mac and cheese with baked beans in it. Drink lots of Budweiser. Let your ass loose all over the place. And when he brings the horny sluts home tell them to lose the zero and get with a hero.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    reliability of sleep is something ive not had the luxury of in 3 years.
    well...i phrased that poorly then. Sorries

...more soda time for me >.>

I have thought of this problem and offer a temporary solution. You say that the different wings are on separate power sources or w/e, i'm not an expert but you should be able to walk outside and turn the power off. This is not my solution though. Once the power is turned off, (this is for your own safety), enter his room, and find the power points. You should be able to take the cover off and see wires connected to the back of the power point. Find a small screwdriver and undo the screws which hold the wires on, this will disconnect the wire and stop the point from working. Push the wires back into the wall, place the power point back on and it will look no different. It just won't work. If my siblings were pulling this shit while i was going through uni, that's what I'd do. It will at least buy you a few days peace. Come back to me if you need an excuse if they come blaming you, i'm very tired right now.

While these are most definitely first world problems, if your brother is truly being a dickbutt of the aforementioned proportions then that's not cool. My two cents
    A Random Australian for 18 years and counting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    Given that it was over 6 years ago that they were together, as your attorney I advise you to tap that ass like a keg.
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    We don't see those types of items much anymore. Its mainly +400 stam + 300 str +120 crit rating. Not +20 stamina chance on hit to apply elder's special bad touch to target if target is under the age of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Fart him out. Go on a steady diet of cabbage and onion sandwiches, an large bowls of mac and cheese with baked beans in it. Drink lots of Budweiser. Let your ass loose all over the place. And when he brings the horny sluts home tell them to lose the zero and get with a hero.
    Hey, that zero drives a new Porsche.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is a girl trying to figure out her life, working hard and paying her bills for college and she has a older brother that does loud parties and brings girls home to bang at his parents home.

Reading through these various pages I can see a bunch of people vouching for the guy for trying to get laid.. If this was a guy asking for help this would be different. You will not get much help here I'm sorry, try asking your friends instead of horny mmo-champion guys.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomAustralian View Post
    I have thought of this problem and offer a temporary solution. You say that the different wings are on separate power sources or w/e, i'm not an expert but you should be able to walk outside and turn the power off. This is not my solution though. Once the power is turned off, (this is for your own safety), enter his room, and find the power points. You should be able to take the cover off and see wires connected to the back of the power point. Find a small screwdriver and undo the screws which hold the wires on, this will disconnect the wire and stop the point from working. Push the wires back into the wall, place the power point back on and it will look no different. It just won't work. If my siblings were pulling this shit while i was going through uni, that's what I'd do. It will at least buy you a few days peace. Come back to me if you need an excuse if they come blaming you, i'm very tired right now.

While these are most definitely first world problems, if your brother is truly being a dickbutt of the aforementioned proportions then that's not cool. My two cents
    Dude don't encourage her to mess with her family's wiring. If she messes up the entire house pays for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    well...i phrased that poorly then. Sorries

...more soda time for me >.>
    My bad, not trying to make ya feel bad or nothing, just comparing plights.

I love my coke Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    This thread is a girl trying to figure out her life, working hard and paying her bills for college
    Read through all her posts again.

Deleted
    Don't just target me, EVERYONE in this thread has said the same thing. Own up to the fact that no one here is impressed by anything you're saying. You have gotten some actual good real world advice and you outright refuse to acknowledge it.

Live on your own. Move out, support yourself 100%, be an adult. Move on from your brother's problems because that shit isn't going away, and it is not your responsibility to pick up your parent's shit. That is not your home, your parents are letting you live there, and they don't care enough to tell your brother to stop acting like an ass. Think about that. They don't care enough to tell him - no to MAKE him - stop.

You don't want to move out, because it's comfortable and there's a pool and a garden and an entire life that most kids your age can only dream about. That is beyond selfish and a terrible reason to not be independent. Want to prove you're really a strong adult? Move out, support yourself, be the bigger person and move on with your life.
    Exactly, I don't want to move out. My brother aside, its really nice and cheap to live here and I'm not living off anyone so whats the harm?

My brother is a selfish jerk and the problem doesn't go away because there are no consequences. He can do whatever he wants and the worst thing that can happen is me or mom telling him not to do it again..

I'm also perfectly capable of living on my own, I've already done so plus why would I have to prove anything to anyone?

And please be honest, if you had a nice place and a noisy, antisocial neighbor moved next door, would you just pack and go away? Lose the place, all the investments you've made etc. How does that solve anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    This thread is a girl trying to figure out her life, working hard and paying her bills for college and she has a older brother that does loud parties and brings girls home to bang at his parents home.

Reading through these various pages I can see a bunch of people vouching for the guy for trying to get laid.. If this was a guy asking for help this would be different. You will not get much help here I'm sorry, try asking your friends instead of horny mmo-champion guys.
    She isn't working, and she isn't paying her own bills. Don't twist this up, she doesn't WANT a job until she graduates and if a guy was complaining about this everyone would shit on him more than people are in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    She isn't working, and she isn't paying her own bills. Don't twist this up, she doesn't WANT a job until she graduates and if a guy was complaining about this everyone would shit on him more than people are in this thread.
    She says she does, why do you think she doesn't?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly, I don't want to move out. My brother aside, its really nice and cheap to live here and I'm not living off anyone so whats the harm?

My brother is a selfish jerk and the problem doesn't go away because there are no consequences. He can do whatever he wants and the worst thing that can happen is me or mom telling him not to do it again..

I'm also perfectly capable of living on my own, I've already done so plus why would I have to prove anything to anyone?

And please be honest, if you had a nice place and a noisy, antisocial neighbor moved next door, would you just pack and go away? Lose the place, all the investments you've made etc. How does that solve anything?
    You didn't live on your own, you lived at a house your parents owned by yourself.

And no, I wouldn't have to, because you can call the cops on them for noise disturbance. The benefit of living on your own is there are actual consequences for people being stupid around you. Your brother is not a random neighbor that you can call the cops on, he's your brother, and your parents don't care if he's bothering you.

Move out, be responsible for yourself, that's the most adult thing you could ever possibly do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    My bad, not trying to make ya feel bad or nothing, just comparing plights.

I love my coke Zero
    Oh no worries, Im naturally a really awkward person

Ive been trying to lose weight (which was working til we started our 3 say celebration of my gma's 98th bday) so switched to Coke 0 and Diet DP.