Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Unless there's multiple Mushan mounts, I've seen at least 1 person with it on my server(Twisting Nether EU) while camping his spawn cos I was bored. And I'm almost certain Guildox can't just scan every single player across all regions, it probably works like other similar sites where it only scans people when somebody looks for that specific character.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm certainly intrigued. since "not everyone visits the forums" everyone certainly could spam their server trade chats or dalaran generals (for multiple servers) to see if anyone can come up with the name of someone who has one of the mounts. I find a claim like only a small fraction of the playerbase visiting the forums as a reason we don't have a result is really stupid. if a tenth of the playerbase visited that'd be a million people. and you really have no idea if it's a minority or a majority that do. you're assuming.

i'd imagine that the conspiracy nuts are probably right on this one and it hasn't been seen on live OR it has a drop rate lower than one can imagine. I know I, like a lot of people, just assumed it was dropping. so i guess until linked or blue post it's probably not a good idea to spend your coin if you're looking for just the mount.

It's quite obvious the mounts don't drop. I really cannot see a reason why people here seriously claim otherwise - just link a single armory profile. There are tens of thousands of people (if this isn't a great understatement, alone on my almost empty server it is not uncommon for wednesday evenings to have 3+ concurrent 40 man raids waiting for him to respawn) killing sha every week, with every toon from 85+.

I know there was a blue post saying the mounts do drop, but my guess is quite simple: They use different loot tables for "normal" drops, and for the lfr style drops. There is probably a simple attribute for every mob entity that decides which loot style applies.
    And while the mount is in the "normal" loot table, that doesn't apply here and was looked up by the CM, it is not in the lfr-style loottable.
    Or the mount drop is on a extraroll (so you might get a item/gold and in addition the mount) and this extraroll algorithm is buggy. But since no one ever seems to have gotten a mount via the lfr loot system, we'll never know until a blue states how it really works.

Of course I won't deny that it could also be bugged in the armory, but why should just those two mounts be affected? After all, when they are learned, they are mounts like all other mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Unless there's multiple Mushan mounts, I've seen at least 1 person with it on my server(Twisting Nether EU) while camping his spawn cos I was bored. And I'm almost certain Guildox can't just scan every single player across all regions, it probably works like other similar sites where it only scans people when somebody looks for that specific character.
    This right here summons a rideable mushan for a short while that is difficult to control. This is what so many people are getting confused with the Galleon mount. The Galleon mount has armour while this one does not.

As for GuildOx, when it comes to gear and other things like current guild, that requires the person to actually query a scan for their character, which is why some people claim that their profile hasn't been updated in months. Achievements and mounts work different and are scanned much more frequently with a lot more profiles covered. At least that's how I've been told it works. Since it has records of those really rare Vanilla WoW mounts (e.g. Teal and Green Kodo), I'd say it's close to being very accurate, but probably not 100%.

Either way, no entries on both the Sha and Galleon mounts is what is concerning.

Has there been an official blue reply to the blizz forum post yet?

That should be the only thing we are awaiting confirmation on

My main issue with Gal is his horrid old outdoor boss respawn timing. unless you know the exact moment he spawns you will never see him now.

Deleted
    I've seen 3 on Twisting Nether - EU and that's one of the top 10 highest populated servers in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    I've seen 3 on Twisting Nether - EU and that's one of the top 10 highest populated servers in Europe.
    Careful people expect when you see one to get the name of the player, their blood type, and prints as proof, otherwise they assume your vision is shot and can't tell the difference between it and the other mounts that look nothing like it.

Deleted
    I have seen this drop on Dentarg-EU with my own eyes. Sadly, I cannot remember the name of the toon, only the guild (Timelapse). It was two-three weeks ago.

Another question: is it showing the Alani mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Unless you provide the armory links still being...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zizonyx View Post
    This right here summons a rideable mushan for a short while that is difficult to control. This is what so many people are getting confused with the Galleon mount. The Galleon mount has armour while this one does not.
    ...for me.

It may also be that people who think they have seen it simply have seen the normal Onyx Cloud Serpent from the Shado-pan final event. It certainly seems extremely strange that -nobody- has been found with that Guildox tool, albeit it being a beta I still think it should be pretty accurate.

But then again, may just as well be a problem with the Blizzard API not tracking it properly, we wont know until a blue throws a comment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tenangrychickens View Post
    I have seen this drop on Dentarg-EU with my own eyes. Sadly, I cannot remember the name of the toon, only the guild (Timelapse). It was two-three weeks ago.

Well, whoever mentioned armory digging earlier, if you're still up for it:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/de...ort=rank&dir=a

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    My main issue with Gal is his horrid old outdoor boss respawn timing. unless you know the exact moment he spawns you will never see him now.
    My main iissue is what people made out of the "world boss" issue. that camping is outright stupid.
    Now I don't blame the people too much. Someone, somewhere on some realm starts it, and the masses start to follow suit. men are sheep.. That simple.
    The problem I have with it, is that it's possible to camp it at all. It shouldn't.
    Those two clown spawns (Sha and Gal) have zero to do with the World Bosses we used to have. The same goes for all the other "rares" in Pandaria.
    Those are less rare than some poor quality vendor trash that drops of mobs. Rare should mean, that once you run into it, you are almost shocked. Possibly your heart rate goes up from excitement, and you decide to go to church on Sunday to donate a candle for the incredible luck you've just had now.
    I don't know why Blizzard thinks they need to throw out everything in a fashion that only breeds the "gimme all, gimme now, gimme free" community.

My idea of a true World boss would be:
    Zero chance to predict when it spawns. Anywhere between 2 hours and 2 weeks would suffice..
    Anywhere on the map would be the way to go... He could spawn at the bottom of the Icecrown Citadel, or spawns in front of the Stormwind gate, or maybe somewhere in Hinterlands, or Dread Wastes is where it's seen next... You get the idea.
    But that, I'm afraid, they've killed with the CRZ feature. Yet, they could have it alter the spawn location at least completely random in Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by tenangrychickens View Post

I'm kinda curious as to what you mean when you say that you've seen it drop with your own eyes. Like were you at a friend's house standing behind him and saw him get it? Because of how loot works on these two bosses you never actually see the loot other people receive. Someone could have linked it and claimed to have gotten it, but anyone can just pull that link from wowhead/atlasloot/etc.

I'm not claiming that you're lying or anything, just genuinely curious to how you actually saw it.

Deleted
    wowhead has screenshot of someones mount

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    wowhead has screenshot of someones mount
    Been said before and I will say it again. Its either from Beta or Model-editor.

Still NO armory proofs have arrived.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnolp View Post
    Well, whoever mentioned armory digging earlier, if you're still up for it:
    Can confirm that no one in Timelapse EU-Dentarg has the mount.

Guessing it was a false link.

Deleted
    I want them all!

I can live with that.
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

I don't know if anyone got those mounts yet. But I'm the guy who links them from AtlasLoot after every kill in raid after we down them.

Deleted
    I guess it's time we hire the Titan and get a whizzkid to build software that actually scans every.. single.. armory out there.

Now, to find some investors..