Poll: Should there be an achievement for having all 11 classes at max level?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes please, only druid missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I agree with this. I never think Blizzard would force people to level every class to 90. Have to level 5 is bad enough.
    I'm actually going to level another Hunter just as a farming toon to get rid of my active ones of gathering professions, simply because every other class that isn't in my sig atm has no interest to me whatsoever, either mechanics bore me or they just don't attract me visually or whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    I'm actually going to level another Hunter just as a farming toon to get rid of my active ones of gathering professions, simply because every other class that isn't in my sig atm has no interest to me whatsoever, either mechanics bore me or they just don't attract me visually or whatever.
    I have never been able to enjoy a druid, I think I have levled 5-6 of them to 40-50 and then deleted it. But I think I will force myself to level one as a gatherer Flightform too stronk.

Should be an achievement... Ideally one called called "Go outside now" that comes with a complementary and mandatory one month account freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilar View Post
    So when you consider having a full level of rested exp which will last until 87
    The rested exp actually lasts to around 88-89 if you level questing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ßarefoot View Post
    1- boa's don't go past 85 so They cannot help you lvl 85-90.
    2- there is now way you are levling from 85-90 in 12-13 hours.

Sorry not trying to Troll I just Hate it when people over imbelish.
    actually.

if you are rested from 85 to 86½. that bit will take you max 1½ hour
    86½-87 is another hour
    87-88 is 2-3 hours
    88-89 is 3-4 hours
    89-90 is 4-5 hours

thats the time i used on my dk to lvl from 85-90
    but i aint doing it again i hate lvl'ing
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ßarefoot View Post
    1- boa's don't go past 85 so They cannot help you lvl 85-90.
    2- there is now way you are levling from 85-90 in 12-13 hours.

Sorry not trying to Troll I just Hate it when people over imbelish.
    You do know about relics right?

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7284

Loads of iLvl 450 BoA items, the weapons in particular make a big difference to levelling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well - ONE US player did it in 12hrs 37minutes, the second top was over 14 hours, so unless Psilar is that dood me thinks you are right
    What are on about? Getting 85-90 in 12-13 hours isn't hard. I did it around that time without ever playing MoP before, didn't have the beta. And I was in iLevel 378 when I went to The Jade Forest because I hadn't played the Dragon Soul patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    What are on about? Getting 85-90 in 12-13 hours isn't hard. I did it around that time without ever playing MoP before, didn't have the beta. And I was in iLevel 378 when I went to The Jade Forest because I hadn't played the Dragon Soul patch.
    I agree. All realm firsts were 12-13 hours or less
    That's the thing about RNG. It doesn't hate anybody - it just goes about its business, oblivious to the world around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I have never been able to enjoy a druid, I think I have levled 5-6 of them to 40-50 and then deleted it. But I think I will force myself to level one as a gatherer Flightform too stronk.
    Idk i like them, i had a lvl 88 Worgen Druid i made in cata but since he had nothing unique/rare i just deleted him and started over Horde side to avoid spending yet another 55$ (xferred like 3 toons realm + faction already when i decided to go back horde few months agol ). I tried pretty much everything over the years but ended up deleting a lot of it just cause i know i didn't enjoy it, up until ICC i only had one serious alt (my Hunter that is now my main, used to main my Warrior), damn long patches making me do alts.

Deleted
    Well why not, just increases the number of stuff you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebi View Post
    Well why not, just increases the number of stuff you can do.
    Generally the problem is putting an achievement in like that is kind of lame for the achieve collectors, because it's nothing but senseless grinding and hours of it, likely with some classes the player has no interest in. If it were to be implemented, it'd need something along the lines of a title and/or a mount, the latter would have people sulking if it was a good looking mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    Generally the problem is putting an achievement in like that is kind of lame for the achieve collectors, because it's nothing but senseless grinding and hours of it, likely with some classes the player has no interest in. If it were to be implemented, it'd need something along the lines of a title and/or a mount, the latter would have people sulking if it was a good looking mount.

But doing the grind for insane was so much fun right? Even better for the lunatics that did it on more then one toon before titles/achievements were shared.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell, no. Those "Get 5 classes to 90" and "Get a horde and ally char to 90" were stupid enough. As someone who doesn't enjoy playing alts, I hate those kinds of achievements.

I agree with Lethora. I would really rather them not add anymore "level this many classes or this faction" achievements before the entire achievement system becomes bloated with altoholic achievements.

I only play one character and I think the sole focus of achievements should be aimed at the individual character level.

The ones they added for MoP were minor, but you know how it goes... they add something small and then people will start begging for them to add more and more alt achievements to the point where achievement junkies feel compelled to make new characters.

The altoholic mentality has already taken over most of the game; leave it out of the achievement system.

Deleted
    The point of an achievement is it being an achievement. Some is hard some is easy. Leveling 11 classes to max level would truly be an achievement. While doing a /love emote to some critters isn't.

I would like to have a FoS for getting 11 classes to 90. Maybe a "the Classy" would be an appropriate title.

Also add FoS for all recipes currently obtainable for your class for a Profession.

Zen Master Alchemist <Name>
    Zen Master Blacksmith <Name>
    Iron Chef <Name>
    Zen Master Enchanter <Name>
    Zen Master Engineer <Name>
    Doctor <Name> - Create a 1000 bandages
    Zen Master Angler <Name> - Catch 20 000 Fishes and other things
    Zen Master Herbalist <Name>
    Zen Master Scribe <Name>
    Zen Master Jewelcrafter <Name>
    Zen Master Leatherworker <Name>
    Zen Master Miner <Name>
    Zen Master Skinner <Name>
    Zen Master Tailor <Name>

And finally a FoS for getting 70 exalted factions during MoP title like "Ambassador of the Alliance/Horde" along with some cool vanity stuff. (mount or pet or transmog items)

These achievment could in later expansions just be moved up to 80 and Blabla Master Engineer and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    But doing the grind for insane was so much fun right? Even better for the lunatics that did it on more then one toon before titles/achievements were shared.
    Insane at least has a title, and numerous other achieves within it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorian View Post
    I already have 4 x 90s, 2 x 85 and... if you ask me, I'd vomit if I had to level a character from 85 to 90 one more time. This achie is not happening any time soon, can't imagine Blizz forcing people to play THAT much.
    Nothing about achievements is "forced", so dunno where that logic came from...
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryttge View Post
    The point of an achievement is it being an achievement. Some is hard some is easy. Leveling 11 classes to max level would truly be an achievement. While doing a /love emote to some critters isn't.

I would like to have a FoS for getting 11 classes to 90. Maybe a "the Classy" would be an appropriate title.

Also add FoS for all recipes currently obtainable for your class for a Profession.

Zen Master Alchemist <Name>
    Zen Master Blacksmith <Name>
    Iron Chef <Name>
    Zen Master Enchanter <Name>
    Zen Master Engineer <Name>
    Doctor <Name> - Create a 1000 bandages
    Zen Master Angler <Name> - Catch 20 000 Fishes and other things
    Zen Master Herbalist <Name>
    Zen Master Scribe <Name>
    Zen Master Jewelcrafter <Name>
    Zen Master Leatherworker <Name>
    Zen Master Miner <Name>
    Zen Master Skinner <Name>
    Zen Master Tailor <Name>

And finally a FoS for getting 70 exalted factions during MoP title like "Ambassador of the Alliance/Horde" along with some cool vanity stuff. (mount or pet or transmog items)

These achievment could in later expansions just be moved up to 80 and Blabla Master Engineer and so forth.
    I agree with you that we should have more achievements for professions. But not for the collecting profs (Skinning, herbing, mining). Not a FoS maybe but as regular achievements
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-03-09 at 11:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mount would have to be some freakishly awesome mount, with the title being the most fearsome title in the game. XD

But yeah, the achievement should give some better reward than just a mount. Unless the mount is something really special with vendors on it or something.