Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This is ridiculous .... How the frack can you play for progress against other guilds when they keep nerfing everything ?! immagine in competitive SC, the dmg or HP of units changed everyweek.

These nerfs were not needed, the maze changes were not needed ...
    There was NOTHING hard about normal mode ToT, whether 10 or 25. (go ahead and whine in a response that for your guild it was tough - you should have just worked harder / get more skill / better strategy like said above).

Deleted
    does anyone know if it live in the eu? cant find it on wow site... only at the us but not on eu

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    Fell of my chair when I saw this from laughter. How is this needed? They want us to go 5 healers now or something like that?
    I suppose the achievement, where you don't kill his legs will now be easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    But not at 490 ilvl, only once they geared up will it have been doable.
    We killed it the first week pre-nerf at ~494 ilvl, and we are just a casual guild (5/12 now). Horridon is just about doing what you have to do and not being a dps-whore.
    First nerf was needed since it was obviously a bit too hard for a second encounter, after Jin'rok. But this one wasn't needed at all, fight was already a joke.

Seems like they nerfed only 10 man content.
    That's probably because it was harder than 25 man.
    Actually thats definitely because 10 man was harder.

Deleted
    well. I welcome the nerfs.
    My guild is 6/12 so the farm bosses will be faster and we'll have more time to work on new ones each week

Also: I wish they would have nerfed this sooner. My previous 2 days/week laid back guild disbanded 3rd week of this patch because we had to stop bringing people who aren't very skilled to the raids in order to progress and that sucked and changed the atmosphere of the guild.
    Last edited by mmocd3b3345756; 2013-04-11 at 11:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingZ View Post
    We killed it the first week pre-nerf at ~494 ilvl, and we are just a casual guild (5/12 now). Horridon is just about doing what you have to do and not being a dps-whore.
    First nerf was needed since it was obviously a bit too hard for a second encounter, after Jin'rok. But this one wasn't needed at all, fight was already a joke.
    Great! You are also in one of the 4 guilds that downed horridon in less than 500 ilvl accross the board.

Everyone else who tried it died like a hamster under a bus wheel.

Your personal experience is not binding on everyone else. Nor is your personal experience a reflection of what everyone else is experiencing.

gg I guess normal mode was too hard.
    I really had a good feeling about this tier, you know, it could be a challenge for everyone, and they actually have something to aim for. Nvm guess they want it to be dragon soul 2.0. Remind me why they made LFR again?
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    gg I guess normal mode was too hard.
    I really had a good feeling about this tier, you know, it could be a challenge for everyone, and they actually have something to aim for. Nvm guess they want it to be dragon soul 2.0. Remind me why they made LFR again?
    How will this affect your 6/13H again? If you saw the number of Horridon posts you would draw the parallel to Elegon and see he's a wall for so many guilds, there is no reason for such a "hard" boss to be that early.

My guild is now 10/12 Norm 25man and I welcome the Durumu change, they might stayed with visuals but the other changes are manageable (and we killed it 3 times before so no stress, we got in re-killed Unnerfed).

We raid 12hours/week and the thing that bothers me as 25man raider is that we got 5/12 1st week and got fairly good spot on our realm progress, than blizz started to smash nerfbat all around 10man and suddenly we dropped massive number because all the 10man suddenly "got better" (we didnt dropped a spot in 25man ranking server).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukem View Post
    My guild is now 10/12 Norm 25man and I welcome the Durumu change, they might stayed with visuals but the other changes are manageable (and we killed it 3 times before so no stress, we got in re-killed Unnerfed).

We raid 12hours/week and the thing that bothers me as 25man raider is that we got 5/12 1st week and got fairly good spot on our realm progress, than blizz started to smash nerfbat all around 10man and suddenly we dropped massive number because all the 10man suddenly "got better" (we didnt dropped a spot in 25man ranking server).
    Notice how you used those words instead of balanced and caught up. Are we a bit mad that your expectations were incorrect? It's easy to find excuses, it's harder to be critical and improve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    This is ridiculous .... How the frack can you play for progress against other guilds when they keep nerfing everything ?! immagine in competitive SC, the dmg or HP of units changed everyweek.

These nerfs were not needed, the maze changes were not needed ...
    There was NOTHING hard about normal mode ToT, whether 10 or 25. (go ahead and whine in a response that for your guild it was tough - you should have just worked harder / get more skill / better strategy like said above).
    Let me get this right.

You think nerfing the first few bosses in 10 man NORMAL has ANYTHING to do with "playing for progress".

You think anyone at all in a "progression" guild is affected in the SLIGHTEST way by these changes?

Can I have some of what your smoking please.

Blizzard have the numbers about where people (obviously not as elite as you) are failing and they are trying to ease that pain it is quite simple.

The crying that is in this thread is so unbelievable.

I only raid 8-9 hours a week. My guild finally got Horridon down last night (Wednesday). This is a welcome change. lol. So, this hotfix will reflect the changes starting Thursday (today)?

How come no 25 man normal nerfs?
    Because they were already much easier than the 10 man counterparts?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    How come no 25 man normal nerfs?
    Because they were already much easier than the 10 man counterparts?
    From what I understand, 10 man was much harder, which is why many of the progressions were on 25.

It is really not enough. It may avoid more raiders bleed, but it wont bring back those that already quitted. They need to change their philosophy and make NORMAL raiding for NORMAL raiders.

You say how the Garalon fix is needed? It was needed 5 months ago. 40k guilds started T14, 13k killed Empress, and Garalon was the boss the stooped most guilds from progressing.

Blizzard even admitted that Garalon enrage timer was too tight, but they never fixed it untill now.

They need to be faster to fix the big roadblocks stopping normal progression, and they need to change their philosophy. Normal modes should have several less mechanics than heroics, less than what they have now, and the DPS and healing requirements should be lower so that Normal people can complete the tier before the next one launches.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I only raid 8-9 hours a week. My guild finally got Horridon down last night (Wednesday). This is a welcome change. lol. So, this hotfix will reflect the changes starting Thursday (today)?
    You raid 9 hours a week and just got horridon normal down? WAT

Warning; Please do not use font manipulation tags in a disruptive manner. (by Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-04-11 at 01:18 PM.

Deleted
    It's not a matter of how hard it is, it's a matter of how many guilds are stuck there... I think it's pretty obvoius.
    If You already killed those bosses this won't affect your raiding experience at all, except faster clear which I think are always welcome.

Im currently 11/12 normal and welcome the changes alot, since my guild only raid 7 hours a week its getting kinda hard to have any time on the end of the week to try Lei Shen and since we still need lots of loot from the first 11 bosses we dont want to extend the lock, these nerfs will help us move a lil bit faster and give us more time to down Lei Shen. And it was realy odd how ToTs dificulty was front loaded on normal 10 man, horridon and council are much harder tham anything past durumu.

Now the Garalon nerf made me laught, was that realy needed, 12 minutes enrage is the same as making it a 30 minutes enrage realy, super hilarious nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    Very sad..

We're a casual guild who raid 2 times a week, and we've managed to kill 5/12 already.. I don't think a nerf was needed at all.
    Ya, we are 4/12 and i am enjoying the level of work that it is taking for us to get Normal's down. Guess it does not help that we raid in the middle of the night and have roster changes every week due to replacing underperformers. lol