10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Lysah

Meh, going to bed, good luck town.

Unvote Vote Uggorthaholy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Meh, going to bed, good luck town.

Unvote Vote Uggorthaholy
    Hey, I want to lynch Xanj/Blue/Silkuu, but there's only so much I can do in that regard. I've said my peace on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I'm still not sure why Dyra thinks people think she is lurking.

Going to bed so this will be my last post before deadline

In case anyone wants to lynch Blue since he is closest to lynch line with little time remaining...don't.

I'mm Cop and got Innocent from Blue last night. I can also find SK (specifically stated so in Rolecard) so unless there really is a GF not on the list then Blue is pretty clear.

I claimed Bomb to guarantee living through N1.

G'night folks
    OK. Now this is a significant turn of events..... As with the Cop with Vest idea banded about earlier, Cop with SK investigation abilities is something we have never experienced before. If you are telling the truth, then from your card we can draw the assumption we have a SK present. The question we draw from this is, if there is an SK, was the SK responsible for the Greeney kill, or is there another faction around, since would it still be a Mafia game without the Mafia?? This on top of Xan making a claim of Vigi could result in at the very least 3 NKs when we only had 1 N1.

So for now,

UNVOTE

I really must say this is some very risky and unusual plays from Silkku, so I am taking the claims with a very large pinch of salt here. The Bomb claim D1 and now a Cop claim with a very unusual modifier on top it is quite a large pill to swallow.

My goodness I have a clusterfuck of ifs and buts running around my mind now.

If Xan was telling the truth, then it suddenly looks like Xan may have very well been Jailed (thus missing his kill) and if Silkku is also to be believed, then it does also put Blue into the clear, potentially for the rest of the game. If there is a second Night killing faction, what happened to their kill? If Blue and Silkku are in the same Scum faction, it is a very ballsy move, that would pretty much get the both of them killed should one or the other be uncovered. But then with this claim, even if true, it's just opening up massive targets for the Scum.

My brain hurts.

Well I'm going to go for what I said I would if there was a massive revelation....

VOTE Lysah

And the reason why I think people think I'm lurking is because some people have made it very clear to me that they do think I am lurking. So since next week is an incredibly busy week for me, I'm making it very clear now what I'm going to be up to so people will know when they can expect me to be around and posting.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Fair points made.

Unvote
    Vote Lysah

Also, you pretty much know she's scum when she survives N1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I was gonna change my vote as well ... but it isn't going to make a difference now ... think Ely just hammered.

but I guess to make it official, I'm also doing what I said I was going to do if there was more info about Blue.

Unvote
    Vote: Dyra

10+ Year Old Account
    It is night as of post #325.

Falbacca's post and vote doesn't count.

I will update with a night message in a bit. Doctor is in my room right now.

Edit: I sort of lied.

It is night.

Keleb is still around though and since my doctor will be in my room for the next 30 minutes he'll be posting the night message here shortly.
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2013-07-06 at 12:13 AM.

Deleted due to after night.
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2013-07-06 at 03:22 AM.

Dyra: Robozerim, Silkku
    Blueobelisk: Xanjori, falbacca
    Uggorthaholy: Blueobelisk, Lysah
    Lysah: Rollo, Uggorthaholy, Blood Fox, Virothe, Omertocrazy, Dyra, ElyPop

Lysah was bleeding. The town had chased here around the town, beaten her and cut her. She had lost a lot of blood. If she could just get home, she had the tools at home so she could stay alive. It seems the rest of the town had gotten home, thinking her dead already, but she still had some life left in her. Just a few more steps left to crawl to her door. Suddenly she heard a voice: "So you aren't dead yet? I'll get around to that then." ElyPop quickly got in close and slit Lysah's throat. Life quickly drained from her.

Lysah - Doctor have been lynched.

Role: Doc
    You are the one who people turn to when you have a broken nail and the like. You are growing tired of it and hoping for something real to happen, you secretly guard the townsfolk from terrible deeds at night

Protect: During night time you may protect any one member of the town from any and all harm for one night. You may protect the same person any number of times, but if you protect the same person on two consecutive nights you may never protect that person again.

Win condition: You win with the town. Town will win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

You do your night action in block 2.
    It is now night. Do your stuff in your threads. Deadline for N2 is Saturday 2013-07-06 23:59 UTC.
    Last edited by keleb; 2013-07-06 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keleb;21622048.
    From the time of the last vote until the mod calls night, it is dusk. You may still talk, but no votes can be changed.
    bump for keleb in the night.

and which ever mod deleted the posts after the last post is wrong

editing to tone that down a bit.
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2013-07-06 at 01:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    bump for keleb in the night.

and which ever mod deleted the posts after the last post is INCREDIBLY WRONG
    Mods usually ask if we want them to delete them (They may have asked Keleb). I would have been fine with those staying but I'm fine with them being deleted. You knew it was night and still posted. There are some mods that will kill you for such things.

Anyways, it is night. If you want to discuss this go to the discussion thread (just be careful with what you say about the current game) or wait for it to be tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Deleting things several hours after you posted it (though I know you couldn't delete it right away since a mod deleted it and then re-posted it) isn't usually a good idea.

Not a big deal in this case and no need to even think about it. Just thought I'd toss out that reminder so EVERYONE remembers the rules on it.

Another reminder, get your night actions in. You've got plenty of time on this. Just a reminder.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure we have passed the deadline. Keleb should be around to update this soon. I'd do it myself right now but I'm being checked out of the hopital while I am typing this.

If he hasn't posted by the time I get home I'll do the morning post.

(Someone bump this for me)

Bump, cause Darkwing owns the night >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Night lasted a little longer than normal mainly because people were scared to come out of their houses. There were a lot of strange sounds in the night and it sounded like a massacre had happened....they weren't too far off...

Blueobelisk was out in the night trying to track someone to see if he could find any details about what has been going on in this town. After a while though he noticed that the one set of footprints he had been following had suddenly turned into multiple sets of footprints. He wasn't sure what to think of this. He kept following them until he noticed that even more had appeared. This made him stand there and pause for a minute...he was starting to put things together in his mind. He looked around and realized he had been walking in circles and that the man he was tracking was also tracking him. Right as he pieced that together he heard the sound of a gun chamber being loaded. He didn't even have time to turn around and plead his case. Blueobelisk is dead.

Note: This part is not about the game. Keleb may add more onto this message when he appears. I am too worn down and will be heading straight to bed so that's all the flavor text you're getting out of me for now.

Blueobelisk - Tracker has been murdered.

Role: Tracker

You like knowing where people go and where they are. You have taken it upon yourself to find out what the townsfolk do at night, where they go.

Track: During night time you'll be able to go to a person’s home and follow any tracks leading from that persons home. You'll see where the tracks lead, who that person has visited during the night.

Win condition: You win with the town. Town will win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Xanjori - Janitor Vigilante has been murdered.

Role: Janitor Vigilante

Sometimes scum slip away. Sometimes they will go to trial but won't be convicted, sometimes townsfolk aren't as clairvoyant as you are. You have taken it upon yourself to clear the town of what the town can't clear itself of.

Clean the streets: Each night you may remove an inhabitant of the town of Vanilla from the surface of the Earth. Although sometimes you might be wrong and wrongly take someones life, no one will be the wiser because only you will know who they were. You know the perfect spot out in the marsh to dump a body. A place you can only find if you got the map that's in the drawer of your bedside table.

Any night following a day where you feel the right person have been lynched (you voted for that person) you may or may not use your ability, it is up to you. But on a night following a day where you feel the wrong person was lynched (you didn't vote for that person), you must kill. If you fail to submit a night action on such a night, your target will be random.

Silkku - Cop has been murdered.

Role: Cop
    You have been fighting crime since the dawn of this world (at least, that's how it feels to you) and you are starting to grow tired of the never-ending amount of bad people around the world. Perhaps you should see what makes people turn down that road instead. Maybe your life will be better down there.

Investigate: You investigate another player. If they are an apparent danger to the town, you'll receive reply in the form of "Guilty", otherwise you'll receive no reply.
    Change allegiance: You can change your allegiance to Mafia. This ability can be used at any time but only once. If you when you use this ability have found someone from a Mafia team you will change allegiance to that player’s team. You will only change your allegiance to that team; you'll not get access to speaking with any player from the team you join in any faction thread.

Win condition: Initially you will win with the town, but for that you'll need to stay alive. If you die, you'll lose. Town will win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
    If you change your allegiance to the Mafia, you will win with your new team, dead or alive.

Killed in the night:

Blueobelisk - Tracker
    Xanjori - Janitor Vigilante
    Silkku - Cop

I added the names here at the bottom in red just so they stand out. I'm too worn down to clean this up properly right now.

It is now day. Assume day deadline is 72 hours from when this day was supposed to start. I'll let Keleb post that though.
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2013-07-07 at 04:36 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I done fucked up yesterday guys. I understand if you want to lynch me, it's the move I would do, BUT, its not the move you want to make. We lost 3 TPRs last night, lynch me and you'll lose another. Unfortunately I've had ill luck with my night actions thus far this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Starting with 15, typical scum is 33%, so 5. We are at 10 (I believe), so they are 1 away from winning (if its a single team). We have 3 kills, 2 of which possible could be explained by scum and the vigilante.

I'm going to assume the vigilante figured he was in group 1 on the night action orders, and therefore assumed that the only things that would prevent his kill would be a protective vest of sorts.

- - - Updated - - -

That would also explain why his kill would go off before the mafia kill on him.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Setup
    Roles
    These roles may be in the game:
    Serial Killer
    Mafia
    Werewolf
    Traitor
    Cop/Seer
    Doc
    Vigilante
    Bomb
    PGO
    Jail Keeper
    Tracker
    Watcher
    Vanilla Townie

The exact variation of a role will only be known to the player having the role. There won't be more TPR than there are VTs.

Modifiers
    The following modifiers might be in the game (knowingly or unknowingly to the player having it). Max 2. The modifier is in addition to the role and any role might have the modifier (unless stated otherwise below).
    Doublevoter
    Miller (only town-aligned)
    Macho
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Xanjori - Janitor Vigilante
    Janitor is not on the list, thus we can have a role not on that list. Which means there probably is a Godfather somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to hazard a guess and say that Xanjori kept his hate on for Blueobelisk and decided to finish him off, despite his implication of being a tpr. I had guessed after his "I think I was jailed, but I won't tell you why till later" routine. I'd guess he probably wouldn't have hit the claimed cop/bomb (who turns out to be part traitor? That kinda stings), and he sure as hell didn't target himself.

As for suspicions, well...here's my list of voting records. Things aren't looking good seeing how all claimed/implied TPR's have died, leaving us with a lot of unknowns.

Blood Fox 1- Celtic209 (6/8)
    2- Xanjori, Blood Fox (place holder), Lysah (3/7)
    Thoughts- Voting record not so good. Don't trust.

Dyra 1- Elypop, Celtic209 (7/8)
    2- Blueobelisk, Lysah (6/7)
    Thoughts- Late votes on both town bandwagons. Really don't trust.

Elypop 1- Lysah, Celtic209, Blueobelisk, Celtic209 (hammer)
    2- Rollo, Uggorthaholy, Blueobelisk, Dyra, Blueobelisk, Lysah (7/7)
    Thoughts- Hammered both town lynches, very bad record. Claims bored VT. Suspicious.

Falbacca 1- Elypop
    2- Elypop, Dyra, Blueobelisk, Dyra(after hammer, didn't count)
    Thoughts- Clean record so far, no reason to suspect currently.

Omertocracy 1- No lynch
    2- Elypop, Blueobelisk, Lysah (5/7)
    Thoughts- late vote against doc, mild suspicion.

Robozerim 1- Robozerim, Virothe, Celtic209 (3/8)
    2- Blood Fox, Dyra
    Thoughts- Hi guys, it's me, I'm innocent.

Rollo 1- Celtic209 (2/8)
    2- Elypop, No lynch, Elypop, Lysah (1/7)
    Thoughts- Early votes against both town lynches. Suspicious.

Uggorthaholy 1- Uggorthaholy, No Lynch
    2- Dyra, Xanjori, Lysah (2/7)
    Thoughts- Early vote against Lysah, no lynch day 1. Questionable.

Virothe 1- Robozerim, No Lynch, Omertocracy (no unvote though)
    2- Omertocracy, Xanjori, Lysah (4/7)
    Thoughts- Mid vote against Lysah. Active and seemingly helpful. Guessing town.

So yeah. Currently, I'm still thinking Dyra.

vote: Dyra

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Janitor is not on the list, thus we can have a role not on that list. Which means there probably is a Godfather somewhere.
    Traitor cop wasn't on the list either, so yeah. I think it's safe to assume that there are roles that are variations of what we see in the list, such as a godfather.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh snap, an error! 'The "I had guessed after his "I think I was jailed, but I won't tell you why till later" routine' should have ended with 'that he was a tracker/lookout.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, with three kills last night, that means we were missing two on n1. Vigi was blocked by a jailer protecting his target most likely (Blueobelisk being the target, naturally), so at least one more block occurred. Did Lysah get lucky with her protect? Knowing her, she protected herself, and knowing people, somebody tried to kill her. Perhaps that's what happened. Or perhaps we have that second doc and he/she got lucky.

15+ Year Old Account
    Xanjori gets to make kills when he doesn't vote for the lynched target. He went to kill Blue night 1. Xan doesn't vote Lysah day 2, and kills Blue night 2.

I forgot Blue was talking about being jailed.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

15+ Year Old Account
    ... Holy shit. This game is going to be over fast....

Well, I had 2 more targets (or so I thought) and they were both TPRs....Now I'm all sort of consufed.

Vote: Elypop
    FoS: Dyra

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay....thinking about this. Keleb stated there will not be more tpr's than VT's. We've had 4 TPR deaths (Blue, Lysah, Silkku, Xanjori) and 2 VT's (Celtic, Greeney). Rollo claims TPR brings it to 5 TPR's, supposedly. If we are to trust Ely, then that's 5 tpr:3 vt so far. With 9 players left alive, mafia obviously can't be 5 or they'd have won by now. If there are 4 mafians and a serial killer, that means scum is already in a majority over town, though split into separate factions. Best case scenario, I'm guessing, is 3 mafians and a serial killer. I'd guess this is possible, seeing how the cop was a pseudo traitor, which would have brought the team up to the 1/3 guideline.

Okay, to link the two . 9 left alive. Rollo claims TPR. That's 8 left. at a 5tpr:2VT, minimum we have 3 more vt's (one of which may be the claimed Ely) or it's not even. Three more VT's off the list is 5 left. Best case scenario for scum roster is 4 scum on two factions, so 1 left. That one can't be a TPR, or there'd be more TPR's than vanilla townies. If Rollo tells the truth, then he is guaranteed the last TPR. If any other player has a TPR, you should probably double check my math, decide whether or not you trust Keleb's proclamation on the first post, and then decide if it's worth coming out to nail him if he's lying.

morning, I think my jaw dropped halyways though the floor. So that said I am asbolutly sickened by how fart lysah got killed. I think iwas the third vote and i only ment it to put a little preesure on her to talk but holy shit. did people pile on that. And that hammer. I cannot blame ely for the first hammer as i think it was close enough to the deadline and all. But holy shit this one is somthing i cannot over look

Vote: elypop

wth and rollo is claiming a TPR, are we trying to sacrifice all of them? wait why is rollo claiming now?