Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have mentioned he-who-must-not-be-named once, in a list :P

Actually, quite a few times when discussing Elypop.

Hm. Wait. Is this some sort of cult recruitment trigger? O.o
    Nah. In that case we already lost. ^^

Hodooor.

There, happy?

*goes back to the vote analyze post*
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I have mentioned he-who-must-not-be-named once, in a list :P

Actually, quite a few times when discussing Elypop.

Hm. Wait. Is this some sort of cult recruitment trigger? O.o
    Nah. In that case we already lost. ^^

Hodooor.

There, happy?

*goes back to the vote analyze post*
    Damn it Danner!

Vote Danner
    Reason? Being Hodor, God Father of the Dragon Mafia.

Valar Hodoris

I guess it doesnt work anymore - since the Faceless man died.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Damn it Danner!

Vote Danner
    Reason? Being Hodor, God Father of the Dragon Mafia.
    I wonder if this is an excuse to make an inconspicuous vote... hmmm

Deleted
    Wait, doesn't that mean "All Men Must Hodor"?

It's official, Hodor is a cult.

Damn you, pistolpink!

That was the first vote I have ever gotten. In three games.
    You are dead to me. Hear me! DEAD!

/sobs
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Well, don't say I didn't warn ya!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Damn you, pistolpink!

That was the first vote I have ever gotten. In three games.
    You are dead to me. Hear me! DEAD!

/sobs
    There there, it always hurts the first time...

Sex, stabbings, votes

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Virothe was defended aria too heavily in my book. I would have understood later in the game perhaps, but why such feverous defending on night 1? Day one masons know masons, town knows nothing, and mafia knows mafia. Virthoe acted and defended aria like he knew she was innocent. of course he claimed he didn't care if we lynched aria near the end. However that seems sort of fake to me.
    I was defending Aria? Cause from my point of view I was more defending Robo, I didn't like how you just lumped him in with Aria. I said multiple times Aria looked suspicious, but I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt too cause she was newer so I might have been a little more lenient than I would have been if it was you or someone else who had made that mistake.

For that matter, I was more annoyed with how you were playing than anything else I wasn't really disagreeing with what you were saying but I was wanting more from you. I mean, you were proved right but idk, I feel unfulfilled by it. :/

Deleted
    Oh wow Arialla turned up scum. Im so surprised

Anyways now that my sarcasm quota for today is filled I'm going to play catch-up and post some thoughts in a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Except Cersei.
    Or me. D:

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Wait, doesn't that mean "All Men Must Hodor"?

It's official, Hodor is a cult.
    Hodor.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    2 biggest wagons as scum, I think this gives us a nice list of people to suspect
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Townie trust points go to early Arialla voters and the few first NFT voters. When the choice is between Jaime and Joffrey (especially with Jaime being lurker-NFT) I'm pretty sure we'll find scum in the NFT vote wagon

That said, I'm pretty sure we can trust

3. Blood Fox - arialla(346) [also Cop claim]
    5. Celtic209 - Arialla(372)
    12. Keleb - Arialla(354)
    6. Danner - Treann(457) [first NFT vote]
    10. Greeney - Treann) [also Mason claim]
    Danner was among the first to vote for Arialla as well I think. Even placing an early vote on NFT doesn't secure you anything. My guess is that Joffrey is someone you rather keep around than Jamie. The mafia might reason that the easiest way to save what I would guess is an equivalent to a GF would be to throw a team mate under the bus. Someone who would also be an easy lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just like to point out that saying you are not a character name is walking a fine line. Watch it.

I swear this non-character claiming thing is fairly difficult when his name is like.. the only word he says.

It's like.. do I say Hodor or do I not? Isn't it technically saying that I am Hodor? What infact is a Hodor (since Hodor isn't his real name)?

Fuck me, I'm Hodoring too much.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I swear this non-character claiming thing is fairly difficult when I his name is like.. the only word he says.

It's like.. do I say Hodor or do I not? Isn't it technically saying that I am Hodor? What infact is a Hodor (since Hodor isn't his real name)?

"Hodor." agreed Cattaclysmic - wondering what it meant.

Deleted
    I strongly agree with this.

"DAENERYS: I got dragons, bitch. I started out with nothin' but a shitty older brother in a Pentos penthouse, I got pimped out to a Dothraki warlord with a horde full of slave-takin' thugs, fuckin' like dogs in public. Queen of the savages, got three dragon eggs ate a horse heart, took it down, didn't throw up got knocked up, but I mistakenly traded in the fate of the baby, and put my hubby in a coma. Smothered his ass, and built a funeral pyre, took the blood magic witch, burned the bitch alive, climbed in- side and fried eggs awhile--from the ash came my naked ass and three reptiles. Touchin' my kids? Betta ask me. I'm the "Motha of Dragons," Pyat Pree-- yeah, that freak. Y’betta come at me with more than a manticore f'you wanna blast me.
    JORAH: Khaleesi….
    DAENERYS: You got a dirty mouth yeah, you best sit down before I go to town with some Valyrian, you 'bout to fear me when I turn and burn this mothafucka to the ground. I'm Stormborn, comin' out the flames kill the masters, free the slaves From Qarth to Braavos, and Slaver's Bay every bitch crackin' whips gonna know my name:
    DAENERYS: Send a raven to Westeros 'cause I'm puttin' three dragons in a big-ass boat. You betta tell the usurpers that I'm comin' home to take back the realm and the Iron Throne...
    ...like a hound takes a bitch.
    Happy birthday"

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    y'know what!

vote Worgenite

b/c he screwed up the vote count sorta!
    I already did that but my vote count was ignored. And for that:
    (B)vote Worgenite(/B) x2!!
    For disregarding my vote!!

Good day, sir. And no, I will not bonk Rollo on the head. I said good day!!
    Last edited by LaReine; 2013-08-06 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    "DAENERYS: I got dragons, bitch. I started out with nothin' but a shitty older brother in a Pentos penthouse, I got pimped out to a Dothraki warlord with a horde full of slave-takin' thugs, fuckin' like dogs in public. Queen of the savages, got three dragon eggs ate a horse heart, took it down, didn't throw up got knocked up, but I mistakenly traded in the fate of the baby, and put my hubby in a coma. Smothered his ass, and built a funeral pyre, took the blood magic witch, burned the bitch alive, climbed in- side and fried eggs awhile--from the ash came my naked ass and three reptiles. Touchin' my kids? Betta ask me. I'm the "Motha of Dragons," Pyat Pree-- yeah, that freak. Y’betta come at me with more than a manticore f'you wanna blast me.
    DAENERYS: You got a dirty mouth yeah, you best sit down before I go to town with some Valyrian, you 'bout to fear me when I turn and burn this mothafucka to the ground. I'm Stormborn, comin' out the flames kill the masters, free the slaves From Qarth to Braavos, and Slaver's Bay every bitch crackin' whips gonna know my name:
    DAENERYS: Send a raven to Westeros 'cause I'm puttin' three dragons in a big-ass boat. You betta tell the usurpers that I'm comin' home to take back the realm and the Iron Throne...
    ...like a hound takes a bitch.
    Happy birthday"
    What are you on.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I'd just like to point out that saying you are not a character name is walking a fine line. Watch it.
    Can Hodor keep Hodoring?
    Cause I'm thoroughly enjoying this

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you on.
    Ely, I think only Catta knows what was going on in their head when that was typed...

*still trying to understand what was typed*