Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Only one man can do that: Turalyon, the Supreme Commander of the Alliance, the heir of Sir Lothar!

I have a theory that explains it...

Maybe Lorna said something to her father, something for which Crowley did not want to risk his daughter nor turn her into a worgen yet ... Lorna was pregnant! pregnant by Liam, the Prince of Gilneas! Lorna was carrying the heir to the kingdom of Gilneas!

You sir, have hit the jackpot!

But his son is still alive ... or maybe not ... Blizzard's ways are inscrutable ...

The "Dalaran thing" is the best thing that ever happened to the Alliance since years!

For a positive thing that happens to the Alliance, everyone criticizes it; I do not understand.
    Is it that it is wrong to kill members of the Horde? Of course that not! And with more reason if their are in a city of the Alliance as important as Dalaran!

Crowley does not want to risk his daughter and/or turn her into a worgen.

STILL
    Sends her into the plague infested, Forsaken-ridden Silverpine Forest to lead troops.

What a good dad he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    You guys get wrathion in 5.4 now shush!

Also, jaina is crazy and not in a good/badass way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Crowley does not want to risk his daughter and/or turn her into a worgen.

STILL
    Sends her into the plague infested, Forsaken-ridden Silverpine Forest to lead troops.

What a good dad he is.
    It is assumed that he still would not know that her daughter was pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    I'd rather they stayed lost in space forever.
    Yes, better being lost in space or dead before than they return as neutral heroes or worse: heroes of the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Yes, better being lost in space or dead before than they return as neutral heroes or worse: heroes of the Horde!
    Heaven forbid Alliance heroes turning Neutral. At least they turn neutral and good guys, Sure do enjoy killing every Horde hero who is Not Thrall and the current leaders.

I wonder when we need to kill Rexxar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoey99 View Post
    What if Turyalon and Alleria were to come back? They would be big figures if introduced into WoW. Future is bright for the Alliance; Alliance players just need to stop being so insecure when it comes to lore; you're going to storm Orgrimmar and kill the Warchief in 5.4! You just can't win with some people.
    Blizzard already confirmed they are coming back next expansion.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    But But But But....We got two cool titles :S
    YEAH, "Conqueror" and "Liberator"!!!!11111!!!!11!!!111!

(a "conqueror" who is invited by the horde and leaves immediately and empty handed and a "liberator" who leaves the majority of the population dead (MURICA!)) lol...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Blizzard already confirmed they are coming back next expansion.
    I hope they are Neutral, just to see Northem's butt get supremely shattered at the Idea that the Alliance doesn't get all it's old heroes back while the Horde is shat on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Vereesa is a pretty BA character now, personally. She's like how Tyrande should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I think Vereesa is a pretty BA character now, personally. She's like how Tyrande should be.
    Yes, she's rash, stupid and totally without any logical bone in her body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Yes, she's rash, stupid and totally without any logical bone in her body.
    Pot calling the kettle black?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Pot calling the kettle black?
    I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by calling your Xenophobic, retarded ranger character exactly what she is.

Her and Tyrande are exactly alike. They are Both Stupidly simple minded and seem to have it out to ruin everything around them.

Want more proof, go back to WC3.

Jaina going mad it's blizzard's effort into making a "badass" hero for alliance. When in fact all they needed to do is make Tyrande what she was before or not make Maiev go insane and evil.

Deleted
    Just out of curiosity, what course of action would you deem logical and intelligent?
    Not charging your Sentinels out to kill Orcs and Humans while Undead and Demons begin to flare up.

Not refusing to side with Said Orcs and Humans when the Demons themselves are rampaging through your sacred forests and almost killed you.

Refusing to give up your immortality to save the world, and your home, until the only sane Night Elf basically tells you to shut your bitch ass up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Jaina going mad it's blizzard's effort into making a "badass" hero for alliance. When in fact all they needed to do is make Tyrande what she was before or not make Maiev go insane and evil.
    I wonder how many people really played the Night Elf campaign in Warcraft 3.

Tyrande was a dumbass Hoiler than thou bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by calling your Xenophobic, retarded ranger character exactly what she is.

Her and Tyrande are exactly alike. They are Both Stupidly simple minded and seem to have it out to ruin everything around them.

Want more proof, go back to WC3.
    Given how subjective the definition of badass is, me stating that I think X character is BA isn't objective at all and a statement of preference.

Just like I'd prefer that you'd stop being a hypocrite chastising people for vehemently stating their opinions over apparent faction bias.

Deleted
    Given how subjective the definition of badass is, me stating that I think X character is BA isn't objective at all and a statement of preference.

Just like I'd prefer that you'd stop being a hypocrite chastising people for vehemently stating their opinions over apparent faction bias.
    I never said I was against your Definition of Badass, I simply said my Opinion of the character, and quite honestly, if you Don't think she's a deranged control freak, then you need to go back to playing Warcraft 3 and see her character for what it truely is.

I wonder how many people really played the Night Elf campaign in Warcraft 3.

Tyrande was a dumbass Hoiler than thou bitch.
    Ne was the best mission imo. You can talk shit all you want about her, she still dominates a ton of orcs in seige

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sky Admiral Rogers was probably considered too divisive and left to rot in development.

Admiral Taylor is jerking off on the Isle of Battle Pets.

Had some potential this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said I was against your Definition of Badass, I simply said my Opinion of the character, and quite honestly, if you Don't think she's a deranged control freak, then you need to go back to playing Warcraft 3 and see her character for what it truely is.
    And you make the assumption that I haven't played through Eternity's End, so that's on you, not me.

Deleted
    Rofl, you clearly have no bias at all. thanks for that, I needed a good laugh

- - - Updated - - -

in your narrowminded, vitriolic, and rage-filled opinion. Which amounts for less than guano accumulating on your windowsill.
    Wow, alright, My opinion is wrong because.... Tyrande totally didn't want to stay immortal and not side with the Orcs and humans? Did you ever play Warcraft 3 AT ALL?

Malfurion was the only Night Elf who didn't bend over backwards to be as much of an utter cunt as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    Ne was the best mission imo. You can talk shit all you want about her, she still dominates a ton of orcs in seige
    I am not talking shit about her, I am talking about exactly how she acts.

She's a retarded racist.

- - - Updated - - -

And you make the assumption that I haven't played through Eternity's End, so that's on you, not me.
    Obviously you haven't if you don't remember Tyrande disregarded every single thing Malfurion does, when his entire goal is "save the world"

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously you haven't if you don't remember Tyrande disregarded every single thing Malfurion does, when his entire goal is "save the world"
    You'd think so, but you'd be wrong.