Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Question is now.. who will get world second and third?
    I think probably more than 100 random asian guilds with op 25m gear will kill 10m garrosh very soon, or they may already have. Paragon has 561 ilvl while their kill roster had players with 577+ ilvl
    Last edited by Xjev; 2013-09-30 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    It all balances out in the end though, horde has better DPS and trolls, alliance has stoneform/gift of the naaru as extra defensive cooldowns and worgen sprint to kite Thok for longer periods of time.
    no, it doesn't.

theres a reason why all the top guilds are horde.

the racials are without contest better for raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    After seeing the siegecrafter vid by Method, it occured to me that they used ZERO shadow priests. Where as they normally use 2 Spriests in their roster.. What about seige makes bringing a Spriest such a drag, I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    After seeing the siegecrafter vid by Method, it occured to me that they used ZERO shadow priests. Where as they normally use 2 Spriests in their roster.. What about seige makes bringing a Spriest such a drag, I wonder?
    garbage single target

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a single target fight though... I saw a rack of adds/dps-able targets.. The same thing that allowed the warlocks to throttle to the top 3 dps slots on their meters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    no, it doesn't.

theres a reason why all the top guilds are horde.

the racials are without contest better for raiding.
    Woah, you obviously never did Thok to dare claiming that trolls racial is better than worgen sprint.

Quote Originally Posted by Enaina View Post
    looooool are you trying to make up your own rules for what counts as a world first kill? Really?

World first is world first, asians are just way smarter and hard trying than EU/USA it seems. Deal with it
    its not his own rules.

this was accepted to be the case when blizzard changed china's and korea's rules for lockout when MoP came out.

and hitler called, he wants his racial superiority rhetoric back.

- - - Updated - - -

one fight doesn't change the fact that overall horde racials have been overwhelmingly better then alliance when it comes to raiding.

Deleted
    They killed a boss with almost being 11 ilvls over the intended scaling, to me it's not a world first, world first cheesing yes, but that's all it will be. I personally wouldn't really care too much if they killed it in the intended difficulty with the intended or around tuned ilvls, but yeah this, is just dumb. So if they had killed it in 25hc, I would have said awesome job, and well done (just to prove the point I'm not hating on Asia).

And it's even dumber that blizzard allows this, it works in Asia so bring it to the West.

Sure the Horde racials are better for raiding. But the advantage is so slight, so minute, so insignificant that unless you are raiding for world first it doesn't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post

And it's even dumber that blizzard allows this, it works in Asia so bring it to the West.
    If by "this" you mean separate lockouts and higher gear for 25s, the West already had it in WOTLK. Not going to pretend like I speak for everyone, but I don't want it back.

no, we had it here during wrath of the lich king.

the community mostly hated it, so with cata it was changed into the current system.
    and it didn't work it just required you to raid the same raid several times per week.

the reason it was set back for asia is because those servers never got to experience it as wrath had to be delayed for 2 years to rework the assets to fit withing china's "cultural" laws.

as is the game is better for the shared lockout equal gear system between 10man and 25man.
    the new 10man from wrath is flex mode.
    Last edited by mordale; 2013-09-30 at 12:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    <removed>
    This. Feel like Maldias does not understand jokes. He completely missed over the Thok video too lol

INFRACTED: Please post constructively.
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-09-30 at 12:48 AM.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthefudge View Post
    Sure the Horde racials are better for raiding. But the advantage is so slight, so minute, so insignificant that unless you are raiding for world first it doesn't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

If by "this" you mean separate lockouts and higher gear for 25s, the West already had it in WOTLK. Not going to pretend like I speak for everyone, but I don't want it back.
    I personally don't see the point of not having it, it makes no difference and it gives people the option to raid both with a guild and go help some friends.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the raiding community will agree on it, there's no need to have these flex and lfr raids, bring back double lockout, remove the other two.

- - - Updated - - -

no, we had it here during wrath of the lich king.

the community mostly hated it, so with cata it was changed into the current system.
    and it didn't work it just required you to raid the same raid several times per week.

the reason it was set back for asia is because those servers never got to experience it as wrath had to be delayed for 2 years to rework the assets to fit withing china's "cultural" laws.

as is the game is better for the shared lockout equal gear system between 10man and 25man.
    the new 10man from wrath is flex mode.
    The people that hated it were the people that were generally not good enough to get into two runs a week.

I personally don't know anyone that hated it, we all loved it, the raiding atmosphere was a lot better then that it was now.

Now you have flex and lfr, and the only thing it does is gradually make players worse instead of better.

With double lockout and no lfr flex, you had to play well or you wouldn't get invited the week after.

They need to go back to that model.

I personally don't see the point of not having it, it makes no difference and it gives people the option to raid both with a guild and go help some friends.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the raiding community will agree on it, there's no need to have these flex and lfr raids, bring back double lockout, remove the other two.
    pay the fuck attention, cause i am only explaining this once.

we. did. not. want. it.

we now DO have the choice to raid with the guild and again with freinds.
    thats what FLEX MODE IS FOR.

what your wanting is there, your just too blind to see it.

Deleted

we. did. not. want. it.

Flex mode is garbage mode. Even 10 normal icc was 10x more complicated.

I like to help friends in normal mode, not bloody flex, nobody gives a flying sh** about

10+ Year Old Account

we. did. not. want. it.

Damn Maldias you beat me to it. Those blanket "I'm sure 99% of raiders agree with me" statements just ooze with ignorance.

Flex is exactly what 10 ICC was in Wrath. Its perfect... slightly lower difficulty, not considered for world first race etc. Good use to gear alts and practice strategy, but not face roll like LFR it still takes a brain to complete.

- - - Updated - - -

I like to help friends in normal mode, not bloody flex, nobody gives a flying sh** about
    It sounds like you just don't like what it is "called". IF they called Flex "Normal with friends" then you would be ok with it?

Also, this conversation has completely de-railed from the threads intent.

I like to help friends in normal mode, not bloody flex, nobody gives a flying sh** about.

Couldn't care less about your opinion tbh.
    hahahahaha

same to you, but heres the thing.
    my opinion isn't a minority one.

during wrath the feedback about that system was vitriolic to say the least.
    people became burned out on content far faster then they do now because of how required it was to do as many raids as possible.
    at one point that means doing within one week:
    normal 10man,
    heroic 10man,
    normal 25man,
    and heroic 25man.

and that wasn't optional as there was different loot tables between 10 and 25.
    Last edited by mordale; 2013-09-30 at 12:59 AM.

speak for yourself, i loved Wrath's raiding model. And i bet some of the millions that left after wrath would say the same. The changes to raiding signified the downhill run of this game if you recall the history.

Well that's intentional, if you have a regular organised NM group that doesn't have headcount issues you are the target audience for NM, not flexi. You can do flexi at your leisure with a pug group/openraid or semi-guild group or whatever you please outside of NM, for a few extra loot slots, or for achieves, or for practice, or on alts - if you so choose (therefore it doesn't share a lockout).

Flexi is intended as a PRIMARY raiding avenue for people who don't have a regular raid group like that, or their regular group can't run a lot of weeks due to attendance issues. For you it's just an optional SECONDARY raiding avenue.

I agree it'd be great if flexi could've been applied to NM so you could take 11 people if Phil the Irregular Raider turns up for raid on a night when you're already full. But Blizzard chose not to apply flexi to NM for fear of creating issues for 10m or 25m NM guilds due to possible pressure to min-max rosters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

We've only done the first half of flex already, too soon to make that assumption. Also 10m normal icc was kinda cake.

Deleted

we. did. not. want. it.
    Well i did. And that means not everyone hated it. I'd gladly take double lockout. 10 normal/heroic, flex, 25 normal/heroic? Yes please.

It's interesting to see you putting down blanket statements as bullshit and then coming up with your own.